[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austin cops beat up men after jaywalking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: dyvM4or.png (276 KB, 567x434) Image search: [Google]
dyvM4or.png
276 KB, 567x434
>Austin, Texas, police are reviewing a video that shows three people being forcefully detained early Friday after a friend of theirs said they were jaywalking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVuyO85cINg

How will you cop lovers defend this?
>>
File: 1417387748794.jpg (147 KB, 908x540) Image search: [Google]
1417387748794.jpg
147 KB, 908x540
>>55231390
>Breaking the law
>Resisting arrest
oh no poor black man :( #BLM #DeportRacism #FeelTheBern
>>
>>55231390

Dey dindu nuffin
>>
I sometimes feel like beating the shit out of jaywalkers, too.
>>
>>55231390
Antonio Buehler pls go, we know you hate cops already.
>>
I was downtown that night. Lots of people where being dicks cops where visibly getting annoyed and slowly shifting into a zero tolerance mode.

Typically speaking as long as the people downtown don't as a body act like dicks cops aren't dicks. But they can only deal with so much shit before they start to reign it in.
>>
>>55231390

What happened before the niggers started filming?
>>
didndu nuffin
>>
>>55231827

So...cops were in a bad mood and people were mean to them? That justifies punching and arresting people for jaywalking?
>>
>>55231944
"After we crossed the street, the cops asked us to show IDs and my friend said no, and that's when (the officers) jumped off their bikes and I started recording," Romero said in an email to NBC News.
>>
>>55232178

omg! Police are so evil!
>>
I hate jaywalkers, so I don't care that they were hassled by police.

I *do* care that the police appeared to have used excessive force. I've seen an arrest in person, two cops said "You're under arrest", grabbed the man's arms, put them behind his back, and quickly cuffed him. Shit happened in an instant.

There is no reason those two chucklefucks couldn't have done the same thing. Each grab an arm, put it behind the suspect's back, handcuff. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>55231390
>Out of context video that shows only the police enforcing the law after some unrecorded event happens prior to it

Wow, haven't we seen this before dozens of times?

Also,
>Implying the people were arrested for jaywalking
Is the same as
>Implying zimmerman was shot for stealing ice tea
and
>Implying mike brown was shot for jaywalking
>>
>>55231390
You know that's not how it went down.

As usual, there's no video of the nigs nogging prior to the cops' actions.

b8 thread, only reply with sage if you must
>>
>>55232354
>>55232379

>Implying the people were arrested for jaywalking

They were. Go to 1:05 in the video, he says crossing against the light. Not resisting arrest.
>>
dont american cops all have body cameras now, so we could see the chimping prior to this event?
>>
>>55232490
And Eric Garner was killed for selling loose cigarettes.
>>
>>55231390
>Rolando

Not going to lie, that made me kek hard.
>>
Forgive my ignorance but wtf is jaywalking?

Is it just crossing the street when its a green light?
>>
1:13 white cop asks says something about them jumping on a barricade. doesn't answer much but helps prove something happened beforehand to get this response.
>>
>>55232887
try google dude i hear its pretty effective

cross or walk in the street or road unlawfully or without regard for approaching traffic
>>
>>55231390

>Be criminal scum
>Break law
>Police do their job
>I'm oppressed!

Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>55232887
It's being in the road when there isn't a crosswalk. Generally sympathetic if you cross the street quickly when it's safe. But other than that expect coppers to stop you.
>>
>>55231390
[spoiler] fake and gay [/spoiler]
>>
>>55233049
how can you walk on a street unlawfully?

land of the free my left testicle..
>>
>>55232887
The comments say that they were arrested for not stopping for a jaywalking ticket or not signing a ticket.

If you don't sign a ticket, I think they can arrest you since signing a ticket just means you got the ticket and promise to show up in court.
>>
>>55231747
This
>>
>>55233169
by crossing in the middle of street and not on a crosswalk.

Also, if you ride a bike on the street, technically, the bike has to follow the same laws as cars.
>>
>>55231390
>not resisting
every fucking time
the cuffs are going on at that point, your only asking for this?
>>
>>55231747
especially the slow nig nogs who strut across the street like they are some kind of ancestors of pharaohs or something
>>
>>55233277
I can understand the bike part but say if cars were crossing, i would have to go to the designated crossing and if i were to just cross when i think i could make it that is against the law?
>>
>>55232050
God bless Amereica
>>
Why do /pol/acks go out of their way to defend police abuse? Statist assholes.
>>
It seems that adults in america cant be trusted to follow the green cross code, I love you guys but seriously jaywalking is the most retarded law to ever be implemented after rape.
>>
>>55233802

Not all /pol/acks are boot lickers.

But yes, cases like this tend to reveal the people who were statists all along.
>>
File: twins.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
twins.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>55233437
>like they are some kind of ancestors of pharaohs

descendants of pharoahs
>>
Shit like this makes me ashamed to be a Texan.
>>
>>55233475
Here's an example: left turn lane has a green arrow to turn, but some dipshit is trying to cross the street while the crosswalk light is red. That's fucking jaywalking too, and should illustrate the point a bit, which is that there are designated times and places for you to safely cross the street, so use them.

Note: no one gives a shit about jaywalkers 95% of the time; but on busy streets it's dangerous, hence the law.
>>
>be american
>cross the road
>get beat up
>>
>>55233475
Also I'd suspect the laws are there to protect drivers as well: if you hit a jaywalker that may or may not be entirely dismissible; if you hit someone in a crosswalk, you'd be prosecuted.
>>
>>55235582
See i think that's where the difference is, here pedestrians have right of way pretty much at all times where i believe its the opposite in the us.

all i know is that if i got arrested for crossing the street id be pretty pissed off.
>>
>>55231390
>niggers
>walking in the middle of the road

Nah. That never happens.
>>
File: th thanks.jpg (47 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
th thanks.jpg
47 KB, 369x368
>be American
>get shot
>hospital is across the road
>try to make it there while losing dangerous amounts of blood
>proud upstanding officer of the law detains me for jaywalking
>I bleed out in police custody
>>
>people here don't jaywalk
LMAO, small town hicks
>>
File: 1446692709970.jpg (11 KB, 312x297) Image search: [Google]
1446692709970.jpg
11 KB, 312x297
Land of the free :^)
>>
>>55231390
Jaywalking is a racist term coined in the 1900s: It refers to what would commonly be referred to as hillbillies (jays) walking into the street and being run down by the new-fangled automobile.

Change the law or make niggerwalking a legal term.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.