[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to join a vigilante gang in Chicago to kill nigs? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 320x320
Who wants to join a vigilante gang in Chicago to kill nigs? The cops can barely capture Tyrone the chicken filled sloth. There's no way they can arrest a person with a plan.

Who's in?
>>
u gay
>>
>>55230975
Party van shows up at anon's house in 3...2...1...
Assuming of course that this isn't bait...
>>
>>55230975
There's no need. They are contained.
>>
>>55230975
I've fantasized about it. Killing gangsters and drug dealers without recourse. Of course that would never happen without insider knowledge of the area first. I'd also stick out like a sore thumb among the sea of blacks.
>>
>>55233400
Or we could end the stupid and destructive war on drugs which fuels them, why should something sensible when we could commit violence?
>>
>>55230975
What is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>55230975
Inb4 swat.

I dont know you i dont know you shitposter shitposter
>>
>>55230975
fuck off, reported

you're either a honeypot or fucking stupid
>>
>>55233697
Announcing reports is against the rules, homie.
>>
>>55233400
Go read Without Remorse by Tom Clancy.
>>
>>55230975
Killing the innocent is wrong. The only time killing is justified is when it is is self defense or the defense of another.
>>
File: 1442379782686.jpg (66 KB, 720x434) Image search: [Google]
1442379782686.jpg
66 KB, 720x434
Paid agitator. Reported.
>>
>>55233784
report me then

do your sacred duty
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 800x800
>>55233217
>contained
>they have almost all the south side, parts of the north side and a big chunk of the west side
>something like 55% of the square mileage of the city
>making significant inroads into the south and west suburbs for 50 years
>>
Conspiracy to commit murder?

Do you guys not realize that the government sends people to prison for much less than this topic?
>>
>>55233535
What? A rational solution? Get out of here with that common sense boy
>>
>>55233911
Whay about baby hitler?
>>
>>55234141
No.
>>
Hello fbi
>>
>>55230975
OP is:

Retarded and about to get arrested for conspiracy to murder/terrorize

FBI trying to put wannabe Tim McVeighs on a list
>>
>>55230975
Also OP nothing is wrong with black people, it's the fucking leftist media that make them go berserk by making them feel as if they have to "get dat money and fuck dem hoes" etc. Why do you think so many jews sign groids that only rap about how they got rich and it made their life so totally fucking great.

Also, since most leftists are white people who already hate themselves, murder is the absolute worst thing you can do--white people love to get murdered for whatever stupid shit they believe in. The only thing they really hate is feeling shame, so the most effective way to beat them is to shame them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.