[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trolling beaners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: mexican.jpg (39 KB, 385x250) Image search: [Google]
mexican.jpg
39 KB, 385x250
One of my favorite past times is trolling beaners since I live in a heavily mexican-populated area.

Almost every weekend there are beaners in my town that play their happy, shitty mariachi music and drink beer to drown out the sorrows of their shitty lives. One thing I enjoy doing is calling a non-emergent police line (do NOT call emergency lines) and make noise complaints. Check your city ordinance laws for specific times.

Wait for about 10-15 minutes for the police to knock on their doors, forcing them to turn down their music. Mexicans love loud music, and turning it down usually kills their parties almost instantly. If not, it definitely ruins the fun.

The people in my neighborhood stopped having these parties for about a year now, so I ended up having to get in my car and drive around town, writing down exact addresses of where parties are. Remember, when dispatch asks your location, tell them you do not wish to give them any personal info and wish to stay anonymous.

For those that live in nigger-populated areas, I'm sure this will work just as well. Who knows, maybe you'll be sending a beaner/nigger to jail if they have arrest warrants or deport them if they're illegal. Just remember to be discreet as possible.

How do you, if at all, troll beaners or niggers?
>>
u must be fun at parties buzz killington
>>
>>55230013
Anything to ruin a mexican's day.
>>
>>55229067
you must have a sad sad boring life and a lot of time on your hands lol
>>
>>55230607
How about you ruin a Mexicans day the right way, pussy.

The way a an would do it, is he would find a lovely Mexican lady, date her, get in with the family, ya know? Then break that broads heart and fuck her father in front of her. Tied down.
>>
>>55230923
I've got a wife and a 21 month old kid, so I don't have much of a party life. Too old anyways. Usually invite a couple white friends over, but no big parties. Usually stop by and grab some beer when I'm finished beaner hunting.

You should try it some time. It's fucking hilarious. I always imagine a bunch of dressed up beaners like pic-related getting shut down.
>>
>>55230958
I've been married for a year, f'am. And faithful since I'm no nigger. I like your thinking though! You should do that and post the results... assuming you have mexicans in your area. Wouldn't try it with a negress, though.
>>
you're a sad person
>>
>>55232467
I just hate brown people like you.
>>
>>55229067
based
>>
File: white american.jpg (346 KB, 770x1024) Image search: [Google]
white american.jpg
346 KB, 770x1024
>>55232704
but I'm not you
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 678x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 678x674
How I imagine OP. Pic Related.
>>
File: Gynecomastia.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Gynecomastia.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>55233581
You messed up the chest. It should look more like this.
>>
File: 1444488798016.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1444488798016.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>55233581
You've got it all wrong, anon.
>>
>>55229067
based jew = ultimate troll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9SnzKZoFNY
>>
>>55229067
The Mexicans in your neighborhood must be weak, the ones in my neighborhood party until the cops come, then they wait for him to leave and they start again.
>>
>>55231284
>>55231491
Sure, Annon
>>
I've done this before to a beaner family across the street, they never played their music again.
>>
>>55234441
Lmfao! That shit just made my night, anon. I'm going to do exactly that and post it on /pol next week if I can find a group like that. I have a Tundra just for it. I actually have respect for that jew, and I never thought I'd say that.
>>
>>55234441
That's hilarious holy shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.