[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a problem currently facing your country, and how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 4rjfhsvj-1366265428.jpg (73 KB, 668x501) Image search: [Google]
4rjfhsvj-1366265428.jpg
73 KB, 668x501
What is a problem currently facing your country, and how would you fix it?
>>
>>55228742
meth and by snorting the meth
>>
>>55228742
Trump is the problem. You solve it by not voting Trump. Same for Dr. Carson.
>>
>>55228742

>winter

CO emisions
>>
Liberalism.
Fire.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-04-09-38-12.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-04-09-38-12.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>55228742
How do we deal with the fucking Ice fiend problem? Same way they delt with they herion and crack epidemic....oh, that's right, they couldn't deal with those. Jukies gonna Junk to be perfectly honest, Sempai. We should just find a way to fertilize them all, so no children will have to suffer them and, most likely, turn to crime anyway. I had a crazy time as a young adult and teenager, but I never touched Ice, let alone got anywhere close to Junkyhood. Junkies truely are subhuman, running on substance, not soul.
>>
>>55228742
Commies.
Work camps or actual gas chambers.
>>
File: distribution-of-us-wealth-2009.png (11 KB, 580x320) Image search: [Google]
distribution-of-us-wealth-2009.png
11 KB, 580x320
>inb4 corporate shills
more progressive taxes
>>
>>55233822
>fertilize them all

lay off the cones
>>
>>55228742
An insane government and unprecedented migration. We'd solve it by applying our laws and changing government. But it appears there is not really a way.
>>
>>55228742
>What is a problem currently facing your country
America

> how would you fix it?
Super Volcanoes, Hurricanes, Tornados, Tsunamis, and Earthquakes.
>>
Lack of national pride, mass pussification that has grown since Trudeau v1.0

Build isolation dome around country, air 24/7 patriotism propaganda, also give everyone guns and encourage their usage.
>>
>>55235180
>people smarter than me who do more for society should give more to me, a useless part of society
>>
File: stupidity.gif (905 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
stupidity.gif
905 KB, 400x279
>>55235180
>more progressive taxes
>>
>Romanian on vacation
>Corruption
Solution: Public hangings
>Muslim Refugees
Solution: Decorate national border with impaled invaders
>Gypsies
Solution: Secretly deport them all to Western Europe (step one under way)
>>
>>55228742
>What is a problem currently facing your country
Niggers

>how would you fix it?
One way trip to africa
>>
drug war. I would begin legalizing drugs
>>
Bulverism, Authoritarian Groupthink and Self-aggrandizing Confabulation.
You can't fix these things.
People aren't willing to look at their inconsistencies.
American's would rather shoot themselves in the head rather than embrace empiricism and epistemology.
If you take away their magical thinking warm blankets and their beliefs in calling anyone who disagrees with them crazy or liars, then they cease to exist.
Americans are cowards. They hate truth.
I mean, we banned cameras in Federal Buildings and Courthouses, and even placed bans on Cell Cams and Google Glass because people KNOW they're dishonest pieces of shit.
>>
Current problem ? Everything . how to fix , I dunno you tell me.
>>
Degeneracy.

Labour camps.
>>
>>55235917

This. Time to be ashamed of being a Canadian for God's sakes.
>>
>>55235715
Yes there is, Hans. You know the way. You always have.
Do you remember, Hans? Do you remember who you are?
>>
World wide conflict, nuke africa
>>
>>55235917

Juvenile detected.
>>
>>55228742
Of course Australia would be facing a crisis. That /b/ post about making cool crystals finally made it over to your convict island? Also, I know it's meth. I just don't respect your country.

My country's biggest problem? DUDE WEED LMAO. We have a leftist progressive drama teacher who thinks Gamergate is a serious issue on the national level. How I'd fix it? Hope for annexation by Emperor Trump.
>>
File: 1444000599855.png (137 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1444000599855.png
137 KB, 500x453
>>55228742
I don't understand why first world governments take such amazing glam shots of controlled substances and then don't allow you to use them.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.