[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that 1/3rd the entire earths population is muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: muhammad letter to christians.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
muhammad letter to christians.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
daily reminder that 1/3rd the entire earths population is muslim

daily reminder that muslims dont want you dead simply for not being muslim

daily reminder isis doesn't kill christians

daily reminder everything you thought about islam is wrong and in the end the conservative right wing christians closest ally against degeneracy is the conservative right wing muslim

daily reminder if you aren't an atheist you are literally everything that is wrong with the world
>>
Fuck off you dirty shitskin.
>>
>>55228420
>taqiyya
>>
Daily reminder that fuck you bacon is delicious.
>>
>>55228487
the post
>>
>>55228420
So, what you're saying is, Muslims will kill the atheists for me so I don't have to? Okay. Sounds good. We can do that.
>>
File: 1442872221840.jpg (541 KB, 962x3726) Image search: [Google]
1442872221840.jpg
541 KB, 962x3726
>>55228487
>>55228588

taqiya literally means how strong your faith is. it doesnt mean you can lie lieng is a mortal sin in islam. also the concept of lieng to protect yourself from being killed is only in the shiaa religion which makes up 10% of muslims.

ignore my post all you want but you christian conservative retards will never realize you are literally just pseudo-muslims 100% because their religion is just plagarized from christianity.
>>
>>55228420
>daily reminder that muslims dont want you dead simply for not being muslim
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
>daily reminder isis doesn't kill christians
74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/02/isis-executioners-spare-no-one-killing-74-children-for-crimes-including-not/

Google is best defense against taqiyya.
Now get your goat-fucking, shit-stained, soon-to-be-bombed-from-Russia-with love sand-nigger shit out of here.
>>
File: takiya.png (41 KB, 919x521) Image search: [Google]
takiya.png
41 KB, 919x521
>>55228487
there you go anon educate yourself
>>
File: fafdffdwf.jpg (194 KB, 625x996) Image search: [Google]
fafdffdwf.jpg
194 KB, 625x996
>>55228830
You sure are retarded, a nonbeliever in islam is someone who literally doesn't believe in god. christians are not "infidels" or "kuffar" in islam. a nonbeliever is an atheist or hindu or whatever, theres a reason why when isis takes christian towns they literally dont kill anyone, but when they take shiaa towns there is wide scale ethnic cleansing.

tldr: you are against islam for the completely wrong reason if you are a christian, making you just as cancerous as they are
>>
>>55229007
Oh boy, someone who is ignorant of their own history. Let's have a look, shall we?

632 - Caliphate Abu Bakr invade Arabia, polytheists must convert or die.
633 - Caliphate Khalid al-Walid conquers Ullays, creates the "Blood Canal"
634 - Battle of Yarmuk, Syria, against the Byzantines.
635/6 - Siege of Damascus
637 - Mudslimes pour into Iraq in Battle of al-Qadisiyyah.
638 - This time, Jerusalem.
638-50 - Iran, Egypt, Syria, and Palestine.

But let's fast forward a bit.

711-13 - Muslim invasion of Spain.
732 - Try to enter Frank territory, immediately BTFO.
807 - Baliph Harun al-Rashid destroys all non-muslim houses of prayer in Jerusalem.
809 - Sardinia, Italy gets culturally enriched by Aghlabids.
813 - Christians in Palestine attacked.
850 - Caliph al-Matawakkil follows al-Rashid's example.

I could keep going, I really could. There's no shortage of the shit mudslimes have pulled. But I'll let you keep spouting out nonsense, just keep in mind:

You could lie like a kike, but you won't be as smart as one.
>>
>>55228420
Fuck off, Ahmed.
>>
The Mudslime shilling on this board, you are and forever will be, our eternal enemy.
>>
>>55228845
>taqiyyaing about taqiyya.

This is too meta for me.
>>
>>55229007
>a nonbeliever in islam is someone who doesn't believe in god
>a nonbeliever in islam is someone who doesn't believe in god AND HIS PROPHET

Arabs lie. I'm about to die of not surprise.
>>
>>55228798

Doesn't that mean Muslims are pseudo-Christians?
>>
>>55228420
remove mudslime
>>
>>55228420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCOQukCn0kg

>Sam harris tears down muslim apologists
>>
>>55228420
Why should an Atheist ever protect muslims?
I'd rather live in a 99 percent christian neighborhood than live anywhere close to those muslim ghettos they have in the UK.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.