[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about free migration, /pol/? According to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1375325642130.jpg (107 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1375325642130.jpg
107 KB, 718x900
What's so bad about free migration, /pol/? According to economists, free migration would double the world GDP.
>>
>>55227818
hey, I recognize her
is she from BLACKED?
>>
>>55227818
>according to economists
>economists
According to reports, your mom was fucked by a bear.
>>
>>55227818
Race and family is more fucking important than money you worthless filthy fucking mongrel dog. Plus, as stupid as you are I doubt you'll be getting a decent cut of the share of wealth anyway.
>>
>>55228043
>Race
>Family
Both are things Americans know nothing about
>>
>>55227818
>gdp is the only thing that matter
'lad
>>
Reminder this thread is posted multiple times a day with the same picture
>>
I know OP is trolling and all. But why is that economists always ignore that culture and politics are also important factors. Migrants are not empty cups where you they can be filled with whatever drink. Islamic migrants does not work for Europe. They should tell the refugees to fuck off and ask brazilians to work for them desu.
>>
>>55228317
I wonder who could be responsible.
>>
>>55227818
yeah how many reports you check?
oh wait did you even check reality?
>>
>>55228458
Economists are paid to figure out what gives the most money.

They give absolutely zero fucks about what repercussions importing a large population with a vastly differing culture can have on a country.

Also the shilling is real. I've noticed it's becoming a bit of a hallmark for these to have some random girls pic on them for clickbait.
>>
>>55227818
>According to [communist] economists
>>
>>55228679

Neoclassical economists. The basic model is taught in any international economics course.
>>
>>55227818
>According to economists

Economists thought it would be a great idea to hand out mortgages to a bunch of niggers who couldn't pay for them, too.

That worked out well.
>>
>>55228679
From what I've seen, it's the invisible-hand-will-save-us-all types who see borders as government protectionism that corrupts the market.

I would imagine that communists would reach the same conclusion though, if there were actually communist economists.
>>
>>55227818
>1,000,000+ illegal aliens already in the country

if they were all to just fall over dead tomorrow would our country be better off or worse?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.