[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we discuss the free masons? I want to make this thread because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ZHNrktki0Bx9yjtgFLGCfAfF_dreamt.jpg (313 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ZHNrktki0Bx9yjtgFLGCfAfF_dreamt.jpg
313 KB, 1000x1000
Can we discuss the free masons?

I want to make this thread because I had a weird experience last night. There's this girl whose father is a free mason. Anyways, here's what happened:

>Pounding dat ass from behind.
>Holy shit her pussys tight
>look down and notice how clean her butthole is
>try massaging it so i can stick my finger in
>all of a sudden her butthole blinks, goes from being a gaping hole to having an eye ball.
>Holy fuck what?
>the eyeball is looking at me, its giving me the "FUCK ME" eyes.
>Kinda freaked out, dont say anything
>Try to finish as quickly as possible, lost al interest at this point
>She seems like she didnt notice or was unaware
>never call back

What the fuck happened? Any have a similar experience?
>>
File: 1406227606335.png (197 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1406227606335.png
197 KB, 499x499
You just had sex with something along the lines with they live monkeyman.

>not owning your own pair of ayylmao specs to avoid unintended heresy
>>
>>55227345
Ah, no, that's because she's Jewish.
>>
>>55227345
Try it again with a construction helmet with a go pro attached. We'll tell you what happened.
>>
>>55227345
You okay, monkeyman?
>>
>>55227525
>>55228262
>>55228396
>>55228699

>Americans
>>
File: fascinus.jpg (300 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fascinus.jpg
300 KB, 1024x768
>>55227345
Apparently, and according to their ancient rites, you should've ejaculated into the eye to kill the EVIL one.
>>
>>55231397
You're the one who saw an eyeball protrude from someone's ass.
>>
>>55227345
>a clean butthole in Brazil
Kek
>>
My Great Grandfather was The Grand Masters of the United Grand Lodge of Queensland, around 60 years ago but resigned after around a decade to peruse a higher judicial position and became a supreme court judge.
From what I've been told about him and what I've read he seemed pretty normal and I don't think it is anything bigger than a old person's club. I think my family would be a bit more well off if Freemasons were loominardi.
>>
>>55231397
We need more proofs from your story.
>>
>>55227345
Amazing, what was her hair and eye color?
>>
>>55233902

She was Brazilian, so blonde hair and blue eyes, freckles too. The anuseye's color was a luminous green.
>>
>>55227345
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.