[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan Kike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
There is a crazy, extremist Israeli vegan named Gary Yourofsky who makes Savitri Devi looked moderate. He is insane and a part of the hypocritical, annoying PETA. He is an example of what an environmentalist or conservationist should not be. Here is one of his quotes:

>Deep down, I truly hope that oppression, torture and murder return to each uncaring human tenfold! I hope that fathers accidentally shoot their sons on hunting excursions, while carnivores suffer heart attacks that kill them slowly. Every women ensconced in fur should endure a rape so vicious that it scars them forever. While every man entrenched in fur should suffer an anal raping so horrific that they become disembowelled. Every rodeo cowboy and matador should be gored to death, while circus abusers are trampled by elephants and mauled by tigers. And, lastly, may irony shine its esoteric head in the form of animal researchers catching debilitating diseases and painfully withering away because research dollars that could have been used to treat them was wasted on the barbaric, unscientific practice of vivisection.

Also, lol at "Every women ensconced in fur..." It should be "woman". But yeah, he looks like and is a faggot.
>>
Animal rights activist here.

Why is PETA "hypocritical"?
>>
>>55226586
"Make animal out of White man instead."
>>
>>55226728
They've done stuff like abduct dogs, and they encourage euthanasia. There are a lot of sources out there debunking them. Just Google it.
>>
>>55226586

kek. This Dr. Dr. Dr. Phd gets to define what is "unscientific"
>>
>>55226728
Animal rights "activist"?
Do you put "quotation marks" around words because you're afraid of "truth"?
>>
>>55226586
smear campaigning against the new wave vegans, trying to get people picture him as the spearhead of the new wave
>>
>>55226836

>I ask for proof
>You tell me to Google it

You're full of shit, cunt. PETA is a great organization.

Do you know why they support euthanizing surplus companion animals? Because there can be a fate worse than death for a dog or a cat. Living in a cage for a decade is far more inhumane for a dog or a cat than quickly killing the animal.

PETA encourages people to adopt strays and animals from shelters. They are trying to solve the root of the problem.
>>
>>55227146
Lol, you're such a shill.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1819766/peta-kidnapped-and-killed-my-dog-says-distraught-pet-owner/

Keep continuing that bullshit, man.
>>
>>55226586
Yeah Jews are typically insane, and all liars, every last one. Every lat Jew is the Devil, Satan, make no mistake.
>>
>>55227217

What's the problem? Sounds like they were attempting to round up stray animals.
>>
>>55227445
>Sounds like they were attempting to round up stray animals.

Looks like we have a kike here. Did you even read the article I linked, you fucking Jew?

>In the four-and-a-half minutes of footage, a 3-year-old chihuahua named Maya is coaxed off her owner’s property with treats, but after accepting the treats, she returns to the porch. At this point, a woman from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals can be seen stepping onto the property to grab the dog.

PETA are hypocrites. This isn't the only time they've done stuff like this.
>>
>>55226728

>Animal rights activist here.

You're an enormous faggot to be honest family

Animals can't have rights, and i say this as a proud owner of three garden-cats and two guard dogs who loves them dearly.

Humans should consider empathy for living beings, and excercise good will not to hurt animals. That's it.

Animals exist on another plane of Natural Law, they have no understanding of Causality. They are governed by purely Nature, and Man has no say over Natural Law.
>>
>>55227545
>>55227545

The dog didn't have a collar, tag, or a leash.

They probably thought that it was a stray animal.

How are they hypocrites? I already explained that there can be a fate worse than a quick, painless and compassionate death for an animal.
>>
>>55227690

>PETA abducts a neighbour's dog to euthanize
>dumb PETA member defends it
>justifies it on account of being a "quick, painless and compassionate death"

PETA could easily send the animals to humane societies, or even fund them, but obviously you think killing them outright is the best approach.
>>
>>55227831
>obviously

meant to say paradoxically*
>>
>>55227831
>PETA could easily send the animals to humane societies

Some animals are unadoptable.

>or even fund them

Cats and dogs need more than food, water, and a cage. They need social, intellectual, and emotional stimulation. They need to run and play.

Sticking a cat or a dog in a cage for a decade is worse than a quick, painless death via injection.

>but obviously you think killing them outright is the best approach.

Sometimes it is. Until dog and cat overpopulation is brought under control through spaying and neutering, we must prevent the suffering of unwanted animals in the most responsible and humane ways possible.
>>
>>55227590
most animals do not have capability for thinking and reasoning but that doesnt mean they dont have the right to live. im not saying a carnivore shouldnt be stopped from trying to eat people as long as the people are vegan
>>
>>55228032
give yourself a quick painless injection

the dog didn't consent to getting murdered desu
>>
>>55228266

And the alternative to euthanasia for the dog is...?
>>
>>55226586
I'm starting to notice that people who are gun-ho on animal rights can get pretty extremist. If you look at the comments on thedodo.com you can see it
>>
And in todays thread we learn even PETA of all fucking people has paid shills now.

Christ what's next I can hire a shill to promote the next dump I take?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 604x453
>>55226586
He got that Mohammed clockboy neck
>>
>>55227690
No one is this fucking stupid. You are one dishonest cunt.
>>
>>55228431
That's the glory of capitalism. If you put the money up, I'll personally spam threads detailing the splendor of your shit.
>>
>>55228321
Remaining in a home where it is happy and cared for? Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>55228775
>>55228775

That's straight from the article. The dog had no leash, collar, or tag. It looked like a stray.

That's why the police didn't do anything.
>>
>>55228032
>Some animals are unadoptable.
Obviously this cute chihuahua wasn't.
>They need social, intellectual, and emotional stimulation.
Most humane societies give this by giving space for the dogs and cats to play. However, my issue is, how can you tell an animal would prefer death over short period of "food, water, and a cage" until adoption?

I'm asking why is PETA acting like an animal kill shelter when its goal should be helping them? It's like a death cult. No fur, no meat, but euthanasia is OK? Furthermore, their campaign is ridiculous.

Very few of the dogs, cats and other companion animals entrusted to PETA's care are rehomed, with the vast majority being put to death.

I typically don't like RationalWiki given their bias, but they are right here:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/PETA#No_fur.2C_no_meat.2C_but_euthanasia_is_OK.3F

Here is an interesting note too:
""Despite PETA saying it would not support a cure for AIDS if it involved animals, its VP MaryBeth Sweetland uses insulin dervied from an animal source for diabetes. Saying that she needs her life to "fight for the rights of animals,"[9] but it's totally cool for everyone else to suffer and die. ""

>spaying and neutering
I agree spaying, neutering, or other sterilization techniques is best. It's not good to let these animals overpopulate,

>we must prevent the suffering of unwanted animals in the most responsible and humane ways possible.

You do realize researchers also do that, right? PETA's views on animal experimentation seem a bit extreme and poorly argued to me. The manner of conveying them is also very outrageous.
>>
>>55228989
They literally stole it from the owner's yard you retard
>implying you're honestly this fucking dumb
>>
>>55231672

>Seeing a dog with no leash, collar, or tag on someone's property automatically means that it lives there.

I guess stray dogs stick to the sidewalk, eh?
>>
>>55231821

Here you go, fucktard. From the article.
>In the four-and-a-half minutes of footage, a 3-year-old chihuahua named Maya is coaxed off her owner’s property with treats, but after accepting the treats, she returns to the porch. At this point, a woman from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals can be seen stepping onto the property to grab the dog.She then places Maya in the back of the PETA truck, unaware that Wilbur Cerate had home surveillance footage of the entire incident. He recognized the woman as a representative from the animal rights organization who had previously been to his home to talk to them about Maya.

>He recognized the woman as a representative from the animal rights organization who had previously been to his home to talk to them about Maya.

They fucking knew. They had already been to the house, talked to the owner ABOUT THEIR DOG, then came back and stole it. Defend that you ass guzzler
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.