[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is David Bowie degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: bowie_on_tour.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bowie_on_tour.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
Is David Bowie degenerate?
>>
The man yes, the music no.
>>
Is Forest degenerate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfANIXC-3-c
>>
I'm by now convinced that he is a Royal given to other people to raise, like Saville.
>>
Probably. I still like him though. He seemed to have a real thing for Fascism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
>>
>>55225593
He looks like a woman sometimes. Like in Labyrinth. Sometimes he looks trans.

So yes, he is degenerate.
>>
I like David Bowie despite his "persona".

Honestly, I'm almost glad I wasn't around when he was enormously popular in the 70s so I can very easily detach the man from his music.

Also, Hunky Dory is his best album. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
>>
>>55226739
Diamond Dogs is his best work though.
>>
>>55225943
>listening to subliminal degeneracy
>>
File: 1420638163801.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2361) Image search: [Google]
1420638163801.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2361
No .. he's awesome .. Zieg Hiel
>>
>>55226180
?

explain
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>55226916
I feel like that David Bowie quote is legit (I think I remember reading it somewhere) but where is that "Eric Clapton" one from? I'm like 99.9% sure it's fake because Clapton was never a nutjob, but since I believe the other one is true I'm kinda in doubt.
>>
>>55227082
The Bowie quote is on his Wikipedia page but it was "at least partially tongue-in-cheek".
>>
File: David Bowie in MGS.jpg (193 KB, 1032x1222) Image search: [Google]
David Bowie in MGS.jpg
193 KB, 1032x1222
>>55225593

David Bowie in MGS
>>
He's /fa/. That's about it.
>>
Can you imagine the butt-hurt if he did this today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus
>>
what the fuck? what kinda bullshit is this?
>hurrr everyone has to agree %100 with my beliefs or I can't enjoy their work or contributions
retard
>>
>>55227082
http://flashbak.com/1976-david-bowies-nazi-salute-and-eric-claptons-wogs-created-rock-against-racism-5645/
>>
>>55227390
>implying anything of the kind was ever said
fuck off retard
>>
married to a nigger; believe he has nigglets.
>>
>>55226916
Eric Clapton said that was "partially satire and partially drunken rambling" on an interview, and David Bowie was so fucked up on cocaine when he said that that he believed there was a giant monster under his house's swimming pool.
>>
>>55227283
I've heard this song a million times but never watched the video.

That is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>55227598

Bowie has fascist tendencies. Even the hippie movement had fascist tendencies.
>>
>>55225593

>Is David Bowie

Is he even still alive?
(reminder that for several years he was the highest paid rock performer in the World)
>>
>>55228181
Yeah he's gonna release a new album in january
>>
>>55228181
He is and he even released a new album a few years ago that was pretty decent.
>>
He fucked Jagger's boypussy, so yes
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.