[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We make predictions I predict Carson to lose support pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: predictions.png (132 KB, 1738x781) Image search: [Google]
predictions.png
132 KB, 1738x781
ITT: We make predictions

I predict Carson to lose support pretty soon, Cruz to surge, and Rubio to surge. I don't think Rubio will survive his surge and I predict him dropping out due to scandals.

For a template, just use the OP image. Erasing the lines I drew should be easy if you own a copy of MS Paint.
>>
bump. give me a minute.
>>
File: 1446952152261.png (152 KB, 1738x781) Image search: [Google]
1446952152261.png
152 KB, 1738x781
Done. Screenshot this post. This is what will really happen.
>>
bump for more replies
>>
Rubio will win the presidency
>>
>>55225037
We'll have more than 100% of people at some point?

I'll be looking forward to seeing that.
>>
>>55225113
He might win the nomination, but he can't win the presidency. He has no appeal to his voter base.
>>
>>55225159
The 0% candidates are going to start dropping out soon.
>>
Fuck this board.
>>
>>55224671

Carson seems like he'd lose support but somehow he's still going as long as he has. I can't tell if it's even real. I think he'll stay pretty high up but won't get more than Iowa in the primaries. The rest of your post seems pretty accurate, but Cruz might not surge.
>>
>>55224671

Russia, China, and North Korea are waiting for a large solar flare to hit. Once it does they will launch surprise invasions simultaneously while the USA is crippled and take large areas of territory before we even know what's happening.

ISIS is intentionally not rapidly expanding their borders or committing acts of terror while encouraging other groups to stop foreign acts of terror as well. They want to create the facade of not being an international threat so populations aren't keen to attack them with their full force. Extremists are simply going to breed westerners out of power, by 2100 most of Europe and potentially America will be Muslim and roll over to the IS Caliphate. the 2100s will be a series of wars between Asia and the worldwide Islamic Caliphate. Asia will endure due to vast technological and population education advantages
>>
File: predictions.png (166 KB, 1908x1108) Image search: [Google]
predictions.png
166 KB, 1908x1108
>>55224671

carson and trump will both start to lose support and keep trading the lead while rubio and cruz rise to the top. eventually they'll be the ones who battle for the nom, with rubio winning out in the end. carly is already irrelevant, and Yeb! is just gonna crash immediately
>>
cmon guys this could be a fun thread
>>
>>55227619
Accurate
>>
>>55228875
Trump is on TV now, so everyone's spamming for that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.