[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We measure the value of our dogs on the purity of their bloodline.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1204x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1204x903
We measure the value of our dogs on the purity of their bloodline. We only breed them with other dogs who will make the breed stronger. You can breed dogs to have better coats, more resistant to disease, or even smarter and more docile. The dogs that are the most worthless are the mutts. Dogs that are so mixed you can't even tell where they came from
But we pretend humans are somehow different from every other animal on the planet. We no longer care about the purity of our bloodlines. We mix with other breeds and turn the human race into a race of mutts.
>>
>>55224252
by this logic the UK should have the most genetically superior people with perfect features, tiny island, tiny gene pool
>>
Mutts live longer and are healthier than pure breed
>>
>>55224325
Incest is discouraged among dog breeders. Our blood does not mean only he same family
>>
>>55224252
Oh you have got to be shitposting.

Purebred dogs often have crippling health issues to say the least and numerous other problems. By your logic the Pug should be a little bundle of godly awesome but instead its a little mutant who can't even breathe right half the time without surgery and it's eyeballs are at constant risk of popping out of it's skull.

Your logic is what gets inbred, deformed humans typically referred to as deep south rednecks.

Thats how the fuck it works. if you mingle the same tiny genepool too much it gets all kinds of fucked up due to inbreeding causing crippling mutations.

shitpost/10 you got me to reply to your idiocy.
>>
Purebred dogs have a myriad of health problems, difficulty breathing, fucked up joints, susceptibility to various diseases. Purebreeding dogs is objectively bad for their progeny
>>
>>55224526
you posted an image of a mutt in the OP you retard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Pit_Bull_Terrier

>The Pit Bull Terrier was created by breeding Old English Terriers and Old English Bulldogs

low quality bait, 1/10 for getting me to respond
>>
>>55224630
I just happened to have the picture on my phone from something else
>>
>>55224547
Stop mixing pedigree with purebred, moron. Purebred dogs remain within the breed but they do not discount dogs based on physical attributes unless it points to their being a mutt or having sever health issues. Furthermore you don't see the shit where one stud will sire dozens of litters in purebreds like you do in pedigrees. The same dogs that are bred and sold to the police are purebred dogs.

The only people who really bother with pedigree animals are people who enter them into shows for title. They care little for anything outside of status and an animal's appearance. It's a disgrace to the entire idea of purebreds to liken them to pedigree mutants.
>>
>>55224630
You're the retard, OP's image is clearly a Staffordshire , not a Pit Bull.
>>
I own a Giant Schnauzer that cost me almost 2k euro dollars. The only reason I did was because she was tested for all the most common genetic diseases that often plague pure breeds.

I know this is a troll thread but you will in general have a dog that is a lot more healthy and balanced if it's a mutt as opposed to some genetic freak.

Dog breeds have nothing to do with human races though.
>>
>>55224548
Yeah but I'm 100% pure Nordic.
>>
File: 4chan-Tsar-Putin-doge.gif (476 KB, 218x169) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Tsar-Putin-doge.gif
476 KB, 218x169
I always enjoy how some hate american negros, some are conservatives and rage about the white race being better.

Granted, i think muslimes and negro culture is trash.

but what gets me,is that this same people defend and buy, and respect teh NEGROS of dogs, the pitbulls.

The Negro of Dogs are pitbulls. Thats a fact. And all you fags that defend them, or got one....are basically self retards

kek

Tsar Putin would laugh at you negro lovers and your pitbulls.
>>
>>55226158
The Labrador bites more frequently than the Pit Bull. The Pit Bull is just widely misidentified/causes more fatalities. All dogs are prone to aggression, the Pit Bull just attracts morons for owners. That and it hasn't had any strong guidance in it's breeding so its temperament is all over the place.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 610x813
>>55226158

Own one black lab, one silver lab.

Pits are not niggers. Your dog is you. If your dog is aggressive and stupid it's only because that's what you've taught it.

I have seen pits to be nothing but the sweetest and most loyal breed, fantastic for pairing with small children.

As with everything else, niggers (and white trash/cholos) are the problem.
>>
>>55226158

Im not going to give u facts bc there are so many, but literally the pit is the negro of dogs, and the one most likely to chimp out and eat your kid even he had been a good boy all his life.

You believe in genetic differences etc, but pits have aggression in them.

I agree, guidance is needed for most dogs, but like negros, the pits need extra affirmative action like treatment, discipline, and keeping an eye on.

>>55227287

That is literally negro logic. My negro was good, my negro went to college. In the meantime, in general, the negro race is chimping out and the worst in Merica.

Same with pits. Does not matter if you petted a good pit, or your brother raised a good discipline pit.

>Fact is for both of you, the Pitbull is the Negro race of the dog world. You literally have tons of other dog breeds that are better in intelligence, training, friendly, with kids, special qualties etc...literally tons better breeds ranked about Pitbulls, and what does a kek do? He gets a pitbull bc of muh looks, muh lion looks, muh alpha when i walk my pit

That shows you.

Smart people would rather get the better races of dogs. Dump people get negros or apologize for their negro dogs like sjw.

Tsar Putin knows whats up. Has only alpha tier dog breeds.
>>
>>55226979

This doge>>55229880
>>
saged reported hidden blocked
>>
>>55224548
This is because breeds are made from from tiny genepools. The Jagdterrier was the result of an initial 700 individuals.

Modern purebreeding is fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.