[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: People who used to be cool, but let the jews turn them in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: kevin-smith.jpg (74 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
kevin-smith.jpg
74 KB, 720x480
ITT: People who used to be cool, but let the jews turn them in to giant keks.

Pic related.
>>
Anyone successful in Hollywood.

/Thread
>>
>>55224218
Has nothing to do with the Jews. He's always been a self centered fat asshole. His behavior on airplanes alone is reason to hate him.
>>
I loved "This is the End" but jesus christ Seth Rogan is an asshole.
>>
He's always been a dork.
>>
>>55224522
>His behavior on airplanes
tell me about this
>>
File: images (9).jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>
>>55224981
OP asked for cücked, not killed
>>
Kevin Smith was never cool. The Jews didn't do shit to him, you just grew up.
>>
>>55224931
He books flights in the economy cabin but is so fat that he's been asked to leave the airplane because even with multiple seat belt extenders, he can't buckle the seat belt. He blames the airline for this and wants his fans to boycott. Also he's been told he'd have to buy a second seat because he's too fat. This pissed him off too so once again he threw a Twitter temper tantrum demanding special treatment. Instead of booking a seat in the business or first class section, he forces those sitting next to him in economy to lose part of their seat on the occasions his fatness actually fits in the seat. He whines that he isn't rich and can't afford business class. If that's true, it's his fault for being shit with money he makes from his movies.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6 KB, 273x185
>>55224218
>>
>>55225362
>even with multiple seat belt extenders, he can't buckle the seat belt
wait what? how fat did this guy get?
>>
>>55225548
>used to be cool
fuck off
>>
Is this where we talk about how white people are mindless 40 IQ sponges for "Jewish propaganda" when it suits the double thinking retards on this board, and master race civilization creators when it doesn't?
>>
>>55225742
pol is full of hypocrite edgelords. same as sjw fags, they want to outlaw whatever they don't like. and when an autistic white guys shoots children, they like it, but when a nigger kills someone, he's a chimp.
>>
>>55225794

I just think it's hilarious that the rhetoric on this board can basically be summed up with "non-Jewish whites are the master race, and also the most gullible useful idiots in the history of our species. Any random Jewish person can wander into a room full of them and they will instantly believe anything they say."
>>
File: dude says it like it is.png (338 KB, 1185x729) Image search: [Google]
dude says it like it is.png
338 KB, 1185x729
>>55226257
/pol/acks are the most gullible idiots on the internet. pol is the perfect place for shills to push their agenda.
>>
>>55226445
>while the world continues
Not for very much longer, Igor.
>>
File: 1431641139286.jpg (333 KB, 1972x892) Image search: [Google]
1431641139286.jpg
333 KB, 1972x892
>>55226623
fuck off happening fag. it never happens.
>>
File: ok.gif (965 KB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
965 KB, 480x200
I know that he's part of the tribe, and I never liked him that much anyway, but Seth Rogen had his moments in movies, his recent kikery has been disappointing. I liked Pineapple Express.
>>
>>55224218
The guy has always been a tard. He went to film school in Vancouver just because it was in Canada. What's with his canada obsession?
>>
>>55224624
>>55226683
Yeah, Rogan has become a completely insuferrable faggot. I remember him shitting on feminists a few years ago, but he turned into this massive liberal pussy recently.
>>
>>55225041
underrated
>>
>>55227336

>but he turned into this massive liberal pussy recently.

citation?
>>
>>55224981
He said cücked, not cooked
>>
>>55225548
He was worse before in the 80s he visited leader of Taliban or sum shit like dat
>>
>>55227582
Twitter
>>
>>55227796

Are you referring to where he made fun of a guy for complaining white people are oppressed or something? Because that sounds like he's making fun of SJWs. You just are that type of SJW, so it offends you. Funny how that works, isn't it?
>>
File: eichmann.jpg (32 KB, 618x347) Image search: [Google]
eichmann.jpg
32 KB, 618x347
>>55224218
>>
>>55225548
>implying he's not dönme
>>
>>55227984

He's called anyone who doesn't fit the progressive agenda evil fucks on the wrong side of history who should kill themselves because they have failed in all aspects.

Then apparently sometimes he sends them pictures of his dick right after. I think he's just insane.
>>
I'm jewish and I'll have you losers know. We see all that you evil scum are doing on this website. We are working tirelessly to take this place down. Our group has lawyers and they are currently reviewingthe anti semitism that occurs here every single day. You would be wise to keep your filthy mouths shut.
>>
>>55228529

>He's called anyone who doesn't fit the progressive agenda evil fucks on the wrong side of history who should kill themselves because they have failed in all aspects.
> anyone who doesn't fit the progressive agenda

My experience on this board tells me that this particular part of your post is a complete lie and/or an extrapolation that only a brainwashed, mentally ill shill would make. But feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
:^)
>>
>>55228622

You're coming off as taking this personal or something. Why would I have to shill about a hollywood actor being a progressive? I've never even seen the mans movies I've just caught his insanity.

And why the fuck is the dick pics part not included in shit you wouldn't believe?

Here just have both.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/seth-rogen-tweeted-out-a-picture-of-an-uncircumsiced-dick-last-night-because-seth-rogen-is-a-dick/

I can type his name into google and the words penis or dick and get like ten results like this.
>>
>>55228937

I don't care about the dick pics.

Everyone on this board is a subhuman, I just enjoy proving myself correct in that assertion from time to time. You're all lying rats and and it's hilarious how every single time you use terms like "supporting the progressive agenda" you actually mean "anyone with a sense of basic human decency or an IQ > 50."
>>
File: are you.jpg (10 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
are you.jpg
10 KB, 199x253
>>55229336
>>
>>55228563
Clip those curls, buy a new hat, and stop sucking blood out of newly circumsized children
>>
>>55224429
> /threading your own post.

Always bad form, but if you do need to do it, make a separate post
>>
howard stern
>>
>>55229336
0/10 baiting dr. Shekel.
>>
>>55225674
Pretty big. When he broke a toilet by sitting on it, he started to lose weight though he's still a hamplanet.
>>
>>55229336
Why are you on /pol/ get your candy ass to Variety or Hollywood Reporter if you want to defend celebrities honor/
>>
>>55230633

Why do you think I'm baiting? I just found a a Seth Rogen tweet where he made fun of retards who think there's an anti-white conspiracy and the next dozen pages of responses before I stopped scrolling were just straight /pol/ shilling. You even used some of your epic 4chan circle jerk terminology and .jpgs. The best part about this is that the man never responded and the /pol/ shills just wasted a bunch of time shilling on Twitter to someone who wasn't even listening.

You really are all subhuman. You're the worst and dumbest people in history.
>>
>>55226445
I'm so fucking tired of dutch liberal wiggers. Anybody else?
>>
>>55230782

It's funny how illustrative this post is of how your entire life works. I'm defending reason and logic, not a celebrity. The celebrity gossipers on 4chan are all /pol/ shills... what a surprise. Feminine, mentally retarded, beta losers with shallow interests who save screenshots of tweets.
>>
>>55230820
fuck off kikebait
>>
>>55231006

Enjoy thinking that right up until you die of hamburger overdose you literal subhuman.
>>
>>55231086
haha! you're my new favorite kike on 4chan
>>
>>55229336

>Everyone on this board is a subhuman
>"anyone with a sense of basic human decency or an IQ > 50."

Your idea of someone with basic human decency and an over 50 IQ is someone who has a history of responding to things he doesn't like by posting dick pictures at it on the internet.

Yet somehow this place is subhuman.

Either people here are actually really fantastic then or you seem to have trouble with the fact that he'd be just another shitposter at home here.
>>
>>55230643
Jesus Christ is that a skirt? I saw him once on this weed podcast (degenerate I know) with like 4 other guests. He hogged (lol) the mic the whole time pushing his latest shit movie. Tolerated him before that, can't stand him now
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.