[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michigan: Majority Muslim city council elected, “Today we show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Selection_117.png (155 KB, 481x718) Image search: [Google]
Selection_117.png
155 KB, 481x718
>The nation’s first, but certainly not last, majority-Muslim city council has just been elected in Hamtramck, Michigan. Immediately one of the Muslims has caused controversy by showing himself to be somewhat less than the tolerant multiculturalist that he was no doubt assumed to be. Will we see any supremacist and pro-Sharia initiatives from this city council? Only if they decide to “show the Polish and everybody else.” The local multiculturalists, however, are still willfully unaware of Islamic supremacism and confident that everyone can work together.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/michigan-majority-muslim-city-council-elected-today-we-show-the-polish-and-everybody-else
>>
>>55223553
>sandniggers nigging
nothing to see here to be honest family.
>>
>>55223553
>Random slice of Detroit smaller than my balls

Who fucking cares? It's like 5 blocks of halal delis. Let the shitskins have their enclave among other shitskins.
>>
File: 1446047551049.jpg (31 KB, 328x248) Image search: [Google]
1446047551049.jpg
31 KB, 328x248
>>55223553
Lmao

KEKED INTO SUBMISSION

AMERILARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>55223663
thats how the invasion to europe started
>>
Meh, fuck the Polish.
>>
>>55223890
This. You give muzzies an inch, within a week they'll have a mile
>>
Why did the mudslimes in America decide to all live together in Michigan of all places?
>>
File: tolerateXDD.gif (55 KB, 460x466) Image search: [Google]
tolerateXDD.gif
55 KB, 460x466
>>55223663

>Random slice of Paris smaller than my balls
>20 years later
>>
>>55224082

flyes are attracted to shit
>>
>>55224082
They only feel at home among destruction.

More than likely though low property prices made it easier to establish there.
>>
>>55223996
>You give muzzies an inch, within a week they'll have a mile

You give me an Inch I'll give you back delicious Beef Curry ...:^)
>>
>>55223663
Fuck no. They need to be killed or expelled. No Muslim ghettoes. Such neigborhoods are strongholds that they can carve out to weaken Infidel societies and governments.

No Muslims period.
>>
>>55223679
>SUBMISSION

In Arabic "Submission" is pronounced "Islam".

Not kidding.
>>
>>55223996
Exactly. Theyr'e either at your feet or they're at your throat.
>>
>>55224293
Wash your flag Japan, you got grass stains on it.
>>
Islam is a fifth column in society that is incapable of existing alongside a non-Islamic system of governance.

This isn't about ethnic minorities. It is about a totalitarian, all-or-nothing ideology that seeks to conquer.
>>
File: 1398968542310.jpg (189 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
1398968542310.jpg
189 KB, 650x813
>>55223663
>random slice of Tenochtitlán smaller than my balls

Who fucking cares? It's like 5 cabins of milk drinkers. Let the filthy white men have their enclave along with the other tribes.
>>
>muslims
>Hamtramck

Isn't this haram?
>>
>>55224082
Lots Swedish heritage among the white population.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.