[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rasputin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Rasputin.jpg (107 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin.jpg
107 KB, 620x388
Would Russia be different if Rasputin was never murdered /pol/?
>>
>>55223102
Nah it would still be filled with worthless slavshits
>>
>>55223102
Yes despite the rumours, Rasputin was looking out for the best interest of the tsar and his family. The russian royal family would have survived and that would somehow change history in a drastic way
>>
>>55223299
Would one monk really have stopped the entire Red Army?
>>
>>55223572
yes...the tsar was too naive, the monk was ...kinky
>>
>>55223572
No, but I meant that he would have been able to save the royal family and have them in exile
>>
>>55224108
Well he was Russia's greatest love machine
>>
>>55224168
The communists still would've taken over even if they were in exile.
>>
>>55223572
the monk would have saved the world.
>>
Don't post his penis pls
>>
File: rasputinp.jpg (78 KB, 490x459) Image search: [Google]
rasputinp.jpg
78 KB, 490x459
>>55224370
It's too late

I hope you're ready
>>
>>55224186
What was the size of his cock?
>>
>>55224186
Shame how he carried on though.
>>
>>55223102
Rasputin was the most loyal subject to the Emperor. He only wanted the best for the Empire and its family, reds killed him so they could easely approach and destroy the silly Tsar.

Not only Russia would be different... but the whole world history, since we wouldn't have USSR

The whole Asia would speak russian and preach Jesus.

Unfortunately, every male on russia was jelly of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
>>
>>55224495
holy fucking shit, even dead his cock is better than mine
>>
>>55223102
Yeah, the Romanovs would rule for thousands of years
>>
>>55224260
Maybe not.

Maybe they can get the power when the soviet rule start to decay(as they did) when theres still a lot of pro-tsar people on west
>>
>>55224108
D E N B T S
E
N
B
T
S
>>
What's the difference between /pol/ and /his?
>>
>>55227252
/Pol/ dont care if the truth hurt
>>
>>55223102

Ha. No.
The communist revolution was inevitable. The royal family was detached from Russian society, was losing the war, and Rasputin made them more delusional by giving them false hope about magic & shit that led them to make even worse decisions. If anything he served as a catalyst for the Soviets to take over.
>>
>>55223102
Nah, but the XX century would have been much less bloody if the Tzar had trusted him on not going to war.
>>
>>55223102
yes. anything different makes things different.
>>
>>55224495
THEY FUCKING SAVED HIS PENIS
>>
>>55223102
>ywn have a threesome with a queen and her daughter
Why live
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.