[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: darwin.jpg (8 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
darwin.jpg
8 KB, 194x260
Hey I was wondering if I could get redpilled on evolution
>>
Yes. All of the evidence is for it. All of the counter evidence is mostly "Muh 6 days".
>>
>british empire: Ok guys, after winning the first world war Im going to tax you a little more to pay for reparations
>America: AHEM GOYIM WUT YOU SAID? TAKING MY SHEKELS TO REBUILD EUROPE!? THATS IT, IM GOING TO ALLY WITH FRANCE AND BETRAY MUH HERITAGE
>>
File: 1440453569700.png (103 KB, 1152x1306) Image search: [Google]
1440453569700.png
103 KB, 1152x1306
>>
>>55223192
Whut?
>>
Read Darwin and apply it to everything.
>>
There is NO evidence of evolution!

We have yet to see a new species magically appear out of thin air.

No missing link fossils have been found yet, evolution has never been proven
>>
>>55222927
This. Though the evidence for it is nonexistent and the science behind it doesn't stand up to scrutiny at all. Entropy alone should tell us that it is not intelligent science.
Darwin himself was a spiritualist hell bent on disproving god, and wasn't even an actual educated scientist. Back then, people were merely looking for an excuse to kill the god whose law exposed their degenerate lifestyle.
>>
Living things that self replicate, ie. produces offspring, can produce copies of itself that may be more or less able than their progenitors to survive and reproduce.

In real life the mechanism for this is mainly mutations, but there is horizontal gene transfer too.
>>
There is no red pill. It also doesn't conflict with Christianity.

It has been a part of Catholic schooling for decades.
>>
File: evolution_graphic_140215.jpg (157 KB, 960x738) Image search: [Google]
evolution_graphic_140215.jpg
157 KB, 960x738
>>
File: 1432509086088.png (414 KB, 620x1240) Image search: [Google]
1432509086088.png
414 KB, 620x1240
>>
>>55223928
The teaching that 'man was made in God's image' does conflict with the fact that we are descended from bacteria.
>>
>>55223928
Catholics aren't Christian.
>>
>>55224395
God=neural network =man

We are like God ,close but not quite
We are 1 infinity
there may be beings like 2 or more infinity
God is infinity , infitiy being,

The universe is a infinity neural networks ,
God is the universe, the largest neural networks.
We are a neural network too.
We were made a God's image ,a fraction of the real one, but Gods anyways , just like super man's Daughter, we have a fraction of his infinite mind or force, but a fraction of the infinity is a infinity too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.