[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason Trump is a better candidate than Carson, other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg (44 KB, 619x515) Image search: [Google]
MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg
44 KB, 619x515
Give me one reason Trump is a better candidate than Carson, other than Carson's a nigger.
>>
Carson's a nigger
>>
Carson is soft.

I like him, but he's not a leader.
>>
>>55222727

neither is any good, but i like carson. shillary will win, no doubt about that.
>>
>>55222764
this
>>
Im starting to like him more and more.

Id be fine with either him or the Trump
>>
>>55222727
Carson has adamant christian beliefs and believes the government should enforce them
>>
>Obamatrade
>Anti gun
>Pro amnesty
>Carson wants to make Puerto Rico a state so they can give their electoral votes to every Democrat candidate, ever. Fuck him.
>>
>>55222727

7th day cultist
>>
valium is sleepy all of the time.

valuim lies about his life consistently in his autobiography
>>
>>55222727

Trump is moderately less insane and even /pol/ with their ironic half serious religiosity thinks Carson is a wingnut Christian.
>>
>>55222727
Trump would piss off more people if he got elected.
>>
Well, in the Operation Shillary threads we found out he was funded by democrats along with Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, and Rubio, and that the republicans and democrats are controlled by George Soros. The guy who found this out, TurkBro, is currently writing up a pastebin atm.
>>
File: 412310142.jpg (368 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
412310142.jpg
368 KB, 2400x1800
Plus this would be the first lady
>>
>>55223050
>that neck
She must have been fat as all hell at some point.
>>
>>55222909
can you specify what christian beliefs?
>>
Trump is a natural leader and has a vision for fixing our whole country. He's been studying this for decades and knows where the business skeletons are in their closets.

Carson has no clue about these things. He's nice enough, but this job takes more than a nice person to fix things.
>>
>>55222727
>He thinks the Pyramids were grain silos
>He's a creationist that rejects evolution even though he's a neurosurgeon
>He stabbed a nigga
>The only thing stopping him from flying off the handle and killing everyone is his faith in Jesus
>>
>>55223050
/thread
>>
>>55223050
Better looking than that tranny moochelle
>>
Can I just ask what's wrong with being a zealous Christian? I have had very few encounters with the type of Christians America has, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>55222727
Carson's way too soft-spoken and weak.
His positions are pretty nice, but he just doesn't have the cash or the determination to win swing states during the general election.
>>
>>55222727
Hes not a leader
>>
Carson has some off the wall views, especially regarding evolution and vaccination. I honestly can't believe he's actually a doctor.
>>
Carson is directly funded by George Soros and is an establishment candidate in disguise.
>>
File: kekson.png (356 KB, 699x398) Image search: [Google]
kekson.png
356 KB, 699x398
Carson and Jesus are the same race.
>>
>>55222727
>Give me one reason Trump is a better candidate than Carson, other than Carson's a nigger.

Okay, here you go:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/11/06/ben-carson-backs-white-houses-tpp-trade-deal/tab/comments/

Carson is a sell out. Or an idiot. Regardless of which it is, he supports TPP trade deal.

Also, he supports amnesty for illegals. And he lied about being offered a spot at West Point.

You just got three reasons for the price of one.
>>
>>55223396
This
>>
>>55222727
how about the fact that he is a fucking NIGGER.
>>
>>55223148

the crazy ones
>>
>>55222764
>>55222844
these
>>
He's too much into mysticism. Everything he does is backed up by some loony shit.

>pyramids were stored for grain by mosses
>the bible says to nuke russia the dark other
>>
Trump's experience trumps Carson's experience by far for this particular role.
>>
>>55223649
>the bible says to nuke russia the dark other

He actually said that? I had heard about the pyramid bullshit, but seriously, WTF?
>>
>>55222727
trump is arrogant but is still in the realm of rationality. carson is infected with religion
>>
>>55222727
Trump is not a nigger
>>
>>55223765
No but that's his line of thinking.
>>
>>55223835
>carson is infected with religion
Seventh Day Adventists have some bizarre beliefs.
>>
>>55222727
Carson tried to stab a friend and beat his mother with a hammer

and failed both times.
>>
>>55222727
>Unstumpable
>>
>>55222727
Pyramids.
>>
Religious fundie

And as much as ignorant lefties love to call him racist, stupid, etc. Trump is actually a pretty intelligent and moderate guy. I'd be OK with him being president.
>>
Carson has shown time and time again he knows nothing of public policy. His npr interview where he had no clue what the debt ceiling was, and thought he could increase military activities at the same time as cutting the budget was just cringe worthy
>>
Carson
>tried to stab a nigga
>abusive to mother
>popped a nigga with a locket
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 830x553
TRUMP. DOES. NOT. BELIEVE. IN. GOD. LIKE CARSON DOES.

REMEMBER WHEN THE LIBERAL MEDIA ASKED TRUMP TO "QUOTE" HIS FAVORITE PASSAGE FROM WITHIN THE BIBLE?

HE. COULD. NOT. COME. UP. WITH. ONE.

NOT

EVEN

ONE.

TRUMP IS NOT A RELIGIOUS MAN

BEN CARSON FOR PRESIDENT
>>
>>55224200
>TRUMP. DOES. NOT. BELIEVE. IN. GOD.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>55222727
Carson is too right-leaning. If the GOP want to win, they need someone that can convince the moderates of the country that they're better than Clinton.
>>
>>55224226
Hes actually the reincarnate of Mussolini.

Even his religious views are on par with him.

Now- say what you will about trump- I'm not sure Italy was a fan of Mussolini.
>>
File: trumpsup2.jpg (228 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
trumpsup2.jpg
228 KB, 2000x1333
>>55222727
>give me a reason

How about I shill every Thread for Trump? And make bogus shiit up about Carson
>>
>>55222727
Trump funds his own campaign, Carson is bought and squarely in pockets of those with interests other than the American people's.

Carson is a fundie with no appeal to the masses beyond idiotic Bible thumping types.

He's a black Romney with his bizarre religious beliefs, thinks that only a limited number of those he agrees with are getting into heaven.

His blackness has no effect on libs who think he's an uncle tom, and the novelty of "1st black president" is long gone.

He's a latent lunatic and would-be homicidal maniac. He acted this way in a time when forced treatment was the norm and probably underwent electroshock therapy or hardcore anti-psychotics.

He's anti-fun, pro-illegal immigrant, a corporate shill with his TPP support, and has seemingly silly but very dangerous beliefs about black nationalism and historical revisionism.

That enough?

the libs are shilling him hard to get Trump out of the way, because they fear him and the changes he's promising. Carson is in reality an untenable candidate and cannot stand against Hilldog or even Sanders.
>>
Carson can't beat Hillary. Trump is the only one with the media currency to compete with democrats. That matters a lot, because you may never have another conservative government if you fuck this up.

>b-but my polls show Carson beating hillary
Just wait until her media machine starts attacking him.
>>
wall, its gonna be HUGE
>>
>>55222727
Carson is terrible on practically ALL of the issues. He's OK with Chicago-style gun control laws. He wants to declare war with Syria and Russia. He supports the TPP.

To quote Trump, Carson is also either lying about his personal story, or else he is a terrible person for trying to kill people MULTIPLE times as a kid.
>>
>>55222727
i want carson for VP

could you imagine the best 16 years for america
>>
>>55222727
Trump isn't retarded
>>
>>55223050
Carson is a good looking man for a black, and he's a millionaire. To be honest having a wife like that says a lot about both of them. She's probably a model housewife who can give an endless amount of love and care for her husband and children. It's respectable that he would choose a woman like that when he could do so much better, because she probably offers love that trumps all others in his eyes. So w/e i don't care that she's fugly.
>>
Low energy
>>
His TPP support is awful, his policy positions are half baked and change literally every time he's asked for details. He wants Puerto Rico to be a state for fucks sake.

His entire persona is based around his inaudible mumbling and MEGA-JESUS faith. 2 things I have no fucking care for at all.

Imagine that sleepy fuck trying to negotiate anything. He'd mumble some shit, drop a bible verse, and nobody would have the slightest clue what the hell he was talking about. You think his whiny tirades about liberal media mean anything to China, Mexico, Russia? When Putin is squeezing his nuts so hard they're about to pop, you think Ben's "b-b-buh wuh about Obama?!" spiel is going to mean jack shit?

Trump knows how to handle people behind the scenes, he knows how to play angles, cut through the shit, and come out ahead.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 400x326
>>55222727
Carson won't do what is necessary. Even if the conservatives go full kek, over 62% of illegal immigrant households are on welfare(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjjSG705Incwith) with a disproportionate amount of legal immigrants also being on welfare(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM).

So in order for conservatives to get the vote, according to current future projections, they need to be pro-immigration, borderless, pro-welfare, not to mention the fact pro-abortion and gay marriage dust settling is happening more and more everyday. Would they even be conservatives anymore?

Oh, but there is a conversion rate of immigrants to a conservative base. The current projection is 100 years.... A HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS!!!

If Trump doesn't win, democracy becomes a deck stacking game as well as dysfunctional.... But the right leaning people don't go away, they will simply become desperate like has always happened in history.
>pic very fucking related
>>
File: 1416368717248.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1416368717248.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>55222727
>Something goes wrong with country, economy
>Carson's asnwer " Lets pray to make it stop"

I mean its ok to pray but it shouldnt be your fucking solution to everything unless your mentally challenged
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.