[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help! My country is slowly being invaded by 3rd worlders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
When I was born in 85 my country was 95% white. It was glorious. I grew up in the 90s, what wonderful times it was, in our nice spacious white country, safe and care-free.

Now I am literally surrounded by kebabs and Asians. You go to the mall or anywhere really and its swarming with them. New neighborhoods are teaming with them. They are flooding in more and more each year.

You head over to the local community college, I can smell the curry BO before I even see them, turn the corner and there they are, all the TFWs being retrained to take someones job. Head on down by the University, streets teeming with kebabs and Asians. Fucking everywhere like locusts.

I don't want to live in a diverse society if that means my people are turned into a minority on purpose. I dont want to be swarmed by loud non-english/french speaking locusts who stink everywhere they fucking are. I want my country back. There is no-where to run to anymore.
>>
I was born in 86 in Ottawa and it was a shitload of minorities throughout the 90s.

Deal with it pleiboie.
>>
File: 1372496586187.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
1372496586187.png
11 KB, 274x290
Shut up you evil racist nazi and accept your culturally enrichment
>>
>>55222584
Where are you at, my fellow maplenegro?
>>
>be mutt before it was popular
>everyone was white except the one or two token black people
>fast forward to 2015
>go to mall in san jose
>literally, entire mall is poo-in-loo, allah ackbar, or ching-chong
>see two white people, just an old man and old woman

RIP white people, it was cool hanging out with you in the 90s
>>
>>55222584
>55222584
too bad, this is God's curse on all anti fascists, accept your "demoracy" and shove it up your ass with your daughters boyfriend abdul to diversify your blood for eternity.
>>
>>55222584

I bet 10 years ago you were literal faggot that supported liberalism and it's polices and now you have a few shitskins moving in you are changing your tune. Reap what you sow faggot, I hope billions of somalis move into your city.
>>
>>55222690
Kitchener-Waterloo
>>
Finally you learn.

Help yourself, there is nowhere to run. Mother Europe is being overrun too.
>>
>>55222789
Nope. I hated it. I saw it growing then also. Problem is there is no party that is fighting this. I am reaping what other corrupt people have sewn unfortunately. Also, obligatory FUCK TRUDEAU, HIS FATHER< AND THE MEDIA THAT SUCKS HIS COCK.
>>
Accept Islam and respect Arkan al-Islam, inshallah your soul will be cured from this helplessness you feel.

La ilaha illa Allah Muhammadur Rasulullah

ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>55223540
alaauakabar
>>
well if you don't like it, why don't you move?

la illah il allbabboon (smd)
>>
The country is lost and has been since the cultural revolution of the 1960s and 1970s. There is no going back, the country has been changed irrevocably. The Liberal and Conservative parties are both in line on these issues, they only differ by degrees. They're both in favour of mass immigration, the Liberals just want a bit more. The destination is the same, only the velocity at which we approach it changes.

The only hope is murrica. I intend to move there at some point, especially if Trump wins.

Also, just fuck our currency up.
>>
>>55222584

blame feminism. not even joking
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.