[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Russia bombs the fuck out of ISIS killing thousands >ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: adachi time.png (54 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
adachi time.png
54 KB, 439x452
>Russia bombs the fuck out of ISIS killing thousands
>ISIS bombs them back in self defense
>this is seen as wrong by the world

do the rules of war not apply here?

can /pol/ explain this to me? does ISIS not have a right to bomb the people that are currently bombing them?
>>
File: 1337108325786.jpg (18 KB, 282x415) Image search: [Google]
1337108325786.jpg
18 KB, 282x415
>>55222529
>>Russia bombs the fuck out of ISIS killing thousands
>>
>>55222529
>russia kills isis soldiers and 'moderate' cia islamists
>isis bombs a civilian airliner
isis dindu nuffin, isis a good boy, isis stronk
>>
>this is seen wrong by the world
But nobody said that
>>
isil/isis/iscia/alciada/xxx
>>
>>55222660
Oh so you're one of those people that think Russia was bombing rebels the entire time

In just ONE SINGLE DAY, Russia successfully bombed 42 different ISIS outposts

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/613057/Russia-takes-out-49-ISIS-targets-24-hours-of-ruthless-bombing-in-Syria

Each of those outposts was manned by up to a hundred people, do the math, you fucking brit.
>>
File: 1338772211945.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
1338772211945.png
174 KB, 416x396
>>55222851
Wow you seem angry for literally no reason. Do you get paid more to fake emotion?
>>
>>55222767
>>russia kills isis soldiers and 'moderate' cia islamists
>>isis bombs a civilian airliner
>isis dindu nuffin, isis a good boy, isis stronk

It could have been a mistake.

ISIS may have been transporting the bomb and intended to blow it up after reaching its destination, and either an employee or a co-passenger found the bomb causing the bomb person to pull the trigger early. This is a likely possibility.

Let's not forget that Russia's bombs in Syria have killed many innocents, and not even America is safe after bombing a fucking hospital killing doctors trying to help wounded people.

Russia and America aren't scar free.
>>
File: 2424241111.jpg (1 MB, 1045x1400) Image search: [Google]
2424241111.jpg
1 MB, 1045x1400
>>55222529
>killing thousands

Russia hasn't killed "thousands" of ISIS fighters.

>blowing up a civilian airliner
>the rules of war

Kid, you're what, 12 years old?

How about you get the fuck off the computer and open a damn book. Any book. Fucking read Marx. I don't care anymore.

Just stop posting.
>>
i hope isis burn in hell so yes every russian that dies, civilian or not, i will view it as wrong and regretable
>>
>>55223247
>>blowing up a civilian airliner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17

Payback's a bitch, isn't it Russia?
>>
>>55223374
Not related at all to the thread, but ok.

Their actually are laws of land warfare. Blowing up a civilian airliner goes against them.

Kid you are fucking stupid and the internet is poisoning your mind.
>>
>>55223509
>Their actually are laws of land warfare. Blowing up a civilian airliner goes against them.

I'm sure dropping a nuke on Hiroshima killing 300,000 people is against them as well.

I'm sure America thought that civilian casualties would be needed to win the war, and perhaps ISIS is following a similar line of thought to America.

Or are you going to say that America was OK with what they did because who cares about the lives of 300,000 innocent people?
>>
>>55223616
Another fucking non-sequiter.

Oh my God it is fucking depressing how stupid you are.

EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU MORON
>>
>>55222529
Why are you so surprised? This has been the modus operandi of the USA for the last 30 years.
>>
>>55223099
>anime
literally kill yourself
>>
>>55223704
My education has taught me this:

>You own a country (ISIS sees themself as the collective gorvernment of the middle east)
>Your people are being bombed
>???

Even if you want to see ISIS as just a terrorist cell, they still have employees. And if the employees of your company are being murdered by a foreign government, are you supposed to just sit back and take it because "western culture doesn't like us"?
>>
>>55222529
ISIS hasn't signed any treaties or conventions with any other nations so there aren't any international laws or rules that say otherwise. However, in the absence of such agreements ISIS can expect to gets its shit kicked in by a clearly more powerful force. In such matters as international conflicts "rights" are a laughable concept, force projection is all that matters.
>>
>>55223173
May ahmed and his clock were onboard? This is a very likely possibility
>>
>>55225008
>May ahmed and his clock were onboard? This is a very likely possibility

Didn't this entire story happen directly after Ahmed fled the country??
>>
>>55222529

The Brits did this, or else let it happen as a means of retaliation for the Mh17 last year.
>>
>>55222529
ISIS isn't a country, it's a group of radical cultists at best.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.