[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on dyed hair, piercings (non ear), yoga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
What is your opinion on dyed hair, piercings (non ear), yoga pants/leggings, showing cleavage, and all that stuff in schools?
>>
warningsigns.jpeg.xml.json.rb.php.gifv
>>
>>55221968
>I'm not getting what I want

Bullshit. You aren't being denied an education, you're being denied by a single education institution
>>
File: 1422974688984.jpg (8 KB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
1422974688984.jpg
8 KB, 245x196
it helps identifying SJWs
>>
PS, I am very against it.
>>
Kill it with fire.
>>
>>55221968

America should make something like Hitler's youth.. Trump's youth. The men will have handsome comb overs and the women will go to classes to learn how to be fantastic homemakers.
>>
>>55222160
Learning how to cook and clean is oppressive to women. Women need to be taught how to put condoms on with their mouths and which drugs to take if you have unprotected sex.
>>
File: chapelle.png (654 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
chapelle.png
654 KB, 600x547
>>55221968
>dyed hair
see >>55222054
>non-ear piercings
see >>55222054
>yoga pants/leggings
super hot, girls who wear them usually desperate for attention

more of an obnoxious tease than true degeneracy
>showing cleavage
cool

>inb4 whiny moralfags
I care much more about how a girl thinks than how she's dressed. I'll take a based sloot over a modest cunt any day.

That said, girls who dress like whores shouldn't be surprised when they're treat accordingly.
>>
>>55222497
>treat
treated
>>
If the school has a dress code or uniform you adhere to it

If it doesn't then you can act offended if they tell you not to look a certain way
>>
File: 1414611728934.png (713 KB, 874x650) Image search: [Google]
1414611728934.png
713 KB, 874x650
>>55222160
dunno m8
the Hitler youth worked during its time
and i doubt it would work today
matter of the fact is if you want progress you need to cope with changes
the problem right fucking now is that these changes are going in the wrong direction
will all this equality bullshit is the right idea to get us, humanity, as a whole an advantage by simply utilizing more resources
"womyn" who simply cannot keep up with males blame it on males and something they tend to call "patriarchy" since its a lot easier to blame somebody for your own incompetence instead of working on the problems keeping you from keeping up
its like if somebody facing a challenges instead of trying immediately says "i cannot do this"
which basically translates into "i don't want to do this"
most people are not stupid
they are just to fucking lazy
>>
>I am being denied an education.

Yes, and?

You're not entitled to one.
>>
>>55221968
If we lived in a just society these people wouldn't exist, and if they did they would be executed by a firing squad as soon as anyone saw them.

Since the world is run by Jews, I just ignore people who show these warning signs.
>>
File: 1446434800132.jpg (187 KB, 725x640) Image search: [Google]
1446434800132.jpg
187 KB, 725x640
>>55223211
This post embodies everything wrong with /pol/.
>>
I am covered in tattoos in would never, ever, EVER in a million years ever even consider 'work place acceptance' for tattoos.

If I can go about my life withouth anyone knowing I have tattoos if I want to, even though I have them all over, then people can cover up for work and present a professional and NEUTRAL apereance.

I don't mean as in 'if I can mak emyself do this...', I mean literally, physicall and logistically. Especially for men, there is no reason for anyone to even know you have tattoos at work unless you show them deliberetly.
>>
>>55221968
GAS THE KIKES!

RACE WAR NOW!
>>
>>55221968
Egg man is a trap now?
>>
>>55221968
I dunno, I'm not in school kid. I don't have kids and to be completely fucking honest don't give a shit about anyone else's kids.

How about we stop taking my tax money for you little bastards education. The shit is clearly not working anyway. I hate paying the fee and you don't like school. It's a win win situation.
>>
>>55222497

>That said, girls who dress like whores shouldn't be surprised when they're treat accordingly.

That is too logical for 2015. It's 2015. Don't be a shitlord.
>>
>>55222362
>Women need to be taught how to put condoms on with their mouths and which drugs to take if you have unprotected sex.
yes
>>
>>55223260

no, yours does
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (606 KB, 1840x1088) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
606 KB, 1840x1088
>>55221968
>>
Anytime I see a girl with weird colored hair I just think they didn't get hugged enough as a child.
>>
>>55226710
big red used to be smoking tho
>>
>>55226710
TAKE A GLANCE
AT THE FANCY ANTS
>>
>>55221968
I enjoy yoga pants, though I believe that this thing can't be used on public.
>>
>>55221968
The question here is whether or not someone is doing these things for themselves, or they doing them for attention, or to otherwise stand out?

Imagine it like this, lets pretend you were alone on a deserted island. Would you dye your hair? Pierce your ears? Wear yoga pants? Or show cleavage?
Or imagine if you were only going to be around your family, all the time, would you do any of these things?
Would you think it was acceptable if your grandmother was doing these things?

If you're doing it only to get attention. And if you wouldn't think it was acceptable if your grandmother did it, then you shouldn't do it. Basically, the Immanuel Kant philosophy of universalizibility. Something is only acceptable, if it was still acceptable, if everyone was doing it all the time.

If you understand that logic. Then you'll realize that most people who do any of the things you mentioned, have serious mental health issues, and you should stay away from them.
>>
No, you're not being denied because of the colour of your hair. You're being denied because of the fake colour you put into your real hair that makes it look retarded and distracting.
>>
>>55221968
>dyed hair
not problematic
>piercings
not problematic
>yoga pants
not problematic
>showing cleavage
not problematic

>yapping mouth
problematic
>>
>>55226923
there isn't anything wrong with yoga pants, but when women wear them everywhere they are just saying "i was too lazy to get dressed today." it's like men that wear basketball shorts everywhere.
>>
>>55221968
Girls wearing yoga pants means boys' school attendance will be better.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.