[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is she? (SJW Screaming girl from Yale)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0
>>
File: Jean-Claude-Juncker-with--014.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Claude-Juncker-with--014.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>55221657
>yale university

>niggers and half-breeds shout their complete delusions onto each other about "safe-space" and other idiotic shit

We are in for a wild ride m8s, but atleast we know now that they will not even stop with this idiotiy if all european people are gone from this planet
>>
>>55221657
some halfie raised by a single black mom
>>
a monkey
>>
>>55221657

What are the people in the back saying? World star?

>Yale
>top tier education
>American education

Funny too, I would have said you getting emotional doesn't make your argument valid and that this isn't your home, it's a college. Go to your room if you want to be safe from having your feelings hurt.

By not speaking up and defending his position, he looks like the loser and lost the argument.

Keked Yale
>>
>>55221657
a flat chest obamaboon
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU0ODEyNzIyNzAz.jpg (115 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0ODEyNzIyNzAz.jpg
115 KB, 1200x1200
Kinda looks like Michelle Obama desu..
>>
RETWEET
>>
>>55221657
>WHO THE FUCK HIRED YOU?!?!?!?!?!?
better question: Who the fuck admitted this spoiled brat? God she sounds just as whiny and entitled as I always imagined a Yale student would sound
>>
>>55221996
White men do not abandon their children.

White M/Black F marriages are some of the most stable of any inter-racial marriage.
>>
File: 1428375923609.gif (1 MB, 300x163) Image search: [Google]
1428375923609.gif
1 MB, 300x163
>>55221657
Imagine if students from Yale in the 50s got to see what their school becomes in the 21st century.
>>
>>55222235
YOU SHOULD NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT
>>
I wonder if her academic records are sealed too?
>>
>>55222280
Ladies and gentlemen.. America's (And the world's) future - In the hands of Yale's SJW's.
>>
>old white teacher exerts his opinion, keeps being interrupted and yelled at
>SJW she-bitch goes emotional
>white teacher "well..."
>SJW gets triggered beyond imagination that he tried to interrupt
>SJW's chimp out

FUCKING LIBERALS AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO DEBATE
>>
What is the story behind this? What email?
>>
>>55221996
>some halfie raised by a single white mom
>>
Did they really snap because clapping is a trigger? Ewwww
>>
>>55222412
He sent around an email saying that if you're a snowflake who gets insulted by a halloween costume then just don't look at it.

Obviously this logic is too hard to grasp
>>
>>55222412
A prof at Yale sent out an email stating that "offensive costumes" are allowed, and to just look away if you're offended by one. This sparked an outcry, and she got pissed off. Just search up Yale and you'll see just how much its blown up.
>>
>>55222421
her mom is black
>>
>>55221657

Soro's paid flunky.

They are a group of traveling performers and rabble rousers.

Coming to make a mountain out of a mole hill near you......
>>
>>55222444
If you haven't realized yet, triggers are contextual and based on the affected's convenience. Feelings are far more important than consistency
>>
>>55221657
This guy graduated from Yale in 1984 and won the Russell Henry Chittenden Prize, went on to get an M.D. from Harvard and Masters in Public Health, in addition to winning the Bowdoin Prize. Then got a Ph.D in Sociology from the University of Pennsylvania. He has worked as a physician, has been awarded tenure at the University of Chicago as a Professor of Sociology and Medicine, and has a shitload of published research. He even did a TED talk . You have to wonder what he's thinking while he's being berated in the courtyard by a dipshit with a chip on her shoulder because he didn't jump through enough hoops for her.
>>
Litteraly no one talking about TPP. You are definitly good goys.
>>
WOOP DERE IT IS

WOOP DERE IT IS
>>
>>55221657
Someone who was pissed off that black women weren't allowed at a Halloween party because it was racist.
>>
>>55222541
You sound like those old people who clogged up my Jewbook for years complaining that were was no dialogue on Benghazi
>>
>>55222328
>>55222299
Yale is a part of the Ivy League. The Ivy League is dominated by Jews. Google it, mein negroes.
>>
If you really want to know the info is in another thread. Don't stoop to their level though.
>>
>>55222536
>sociology

Makes sense now why he's a beta bitch. Probably was defending and justifying her positions because she clearly is from an underprivileged class.
>>
>>55221657
The fuck is she shrieking about?
>>
>>55221657
>Yale
>entire crowd of chimps gathers

Why are Ivy leagues considered top-tier anymore? They let anyone in so long as their skin is the same color as shit.
>>
Yale pos'd with aggressive niggers.

America is over. Hit the lights.
>>
>>55222494

SJW clan sends email reminding students to not wear racially insensitive costumes.

A prof sent an email saying that being sensitive is noteworthy but expressed concern about dictating to students on how to act. She specifically said College was a time to be daring and a little controversial.

Absolutely nothing she said was offensive in anyway, it was actually incredibly pragmatic.

But because she didn't immediately bow to the SJW altar they go full chimp out.

Funny how the tribe of tolerance is totally intolerant of any view other than their own.
>>
Jesus Christ is this what it's come to? Disagreement over halloween costumes gives this cunt the right to scream in a better man's face?

>>55222536

It's like they don't even care that he's vastly overqualified to be debating affirmative action niggers on campus.
>>
>>55222701
U of Chicago is the last hope. I used to think Northwestern as well but they went full retard about the rape essay
>>
File: 1422900594438.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1422900594438.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>55222701
>>
Doesn't the matriculation in Yale has a part about respecting the opinions of others?
>>
File: jcs.gif (771 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jcs.gif
771 KB, 320x240
>>55222759

http://www.mindingthecampus.org/2014/04/more_decline_in_the_u_of_chica/
>>
>she
>>
>>55221657
Looks like young Michelle "Definitely Not a Tranny" Obama
>>
>>55223176
Did you read the link? It's a social sciences prof bitching that U of C students don't take much social sciences because they made them optional. Given the shit we're seeing coming out of other schools social science programs, I fail to see the issue.
>>
Why has it become permissible to yell obscenities in a professors face (or anyone's for that matter)

Just imagine the hellstorm that would erupt if he were to scream in her face. His career would be over.

The only reason this shit happens is the administration is condoning it. By condoning they give their tacit approval.

This stuff will stop the minute the students realize they can't get away with it without consequences.
>>
>>55221657

Someone mirror this video before it's taken down
>>
Just niggers tbqh
>>
Jerelyn Luther
>>
>>55223665
Its infiltration. Laws have changed without the input of those who know what is right.
>>
File: 1445296681927.png (275 KB, 467x697) Image search: [Google]
1445296681927.png
275 KB, 467x697
>>55221657
a better question would be what offensive costumes is she protesting? like I can understand her if 30 frat boys where parading in blackface or some shit like that, but I guess it's a non issue like geishas or cowboys costumes.
>>
>>55223840
>Just niggers tbqh

More than that. It's an angry half breed that wanted to go to a white male dominated frat party in hope of hooking up with chad thundercock. When she found out that whites find black women repulsive it hit her like like a ton of bricks.
>>
>>55223392

Yeah, I read it. Take this excerpt:

Civilizational Slouching

One feature of my tale in 2009 was the decline of the Civilizations sequence, which now has further slouched. Then, I focused on the upstart course “Colonizations.” Rather than “provide an in-depth examination of the development and accomplishments of one of the world’s great civilizations through direct encounters with significant and exemplary documents and monuments,” as the university advertises, “Colonizations”

"...approaches the concept of civilization from an emphasis on cross-cultural/societal connection and exchange. We explore the dynamics of conquest, slavery, colonialism, and their reciprocal relationships with concepts such as resistance, freedom, and independence, with an eye toward understanding their interlocking role in the making of the modern world."

I think this social sciences prof is on our team.

Regardless, our wonderful creator of "Cognitive Infiltration" came from UofC. Almost all of Obama's intelligentsia is from UofC.
>>
>>55224095
all costumes are basically blackface
i mean come on
do i really have to remind you of the year
>>
>>55221657
Where does the perception that Yale is supposed to be for intelligent people come from?
>>
>>55222759
Any institution tat housed Milton Friedman was never good in the first place.

I used to think polytechnic institutes were still safe, but my friend goes to MIT and posts social justice stuff all the time.
>>
Hilariously fueling the flames:
>“Looking at the reaction to Erika Christakis’s email, you would have thought someone wiped out an entire Indian village,” Lukianoff said, according to Gian-Paul Bergeron ’17, who was present at the event and posted the quotation online.

http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2015/11/07/students-protest-buckley-talk/
>>
>>55224401
Because it requires a great deal of academic achievement to attend it.
>>
>>55222412
Here's the entire scoop
https://www.thefire.org/yale-students-demand-resignations-from-faculty-members-over-halloween-email/
>>
>>55225607
>Because it requires a great deal of academic achievement to attend it
Or a skin tone of any shade darker than offwhite.
>>
>>55225729

How about the faculty demand the expellation of psychotic students who have no respect for their teachers and staff?

>Shut yer damn mouth and go do your homework, ya little fucking brat.
>>
>>55225799
They still likely did better in school than the vast majority of people.
>>
>>55226361

All that takes is a stable home and financial security.
>>
Tell me about the SJW. Why does she c u c k the whites?
>>
>>55221657
somebody post the snapping part plox
>>
What's the context of that video?
>>
>>55226502
The pitiful state of America's education

You being so lazy to literally not read the OP of the thread is just the icing on the cake
>>
Dis black bitch was on her period. Plus her special feminst snowflake mind.

Caused her to chimp out.

Chimped the fuck out.

Das it mane. meow.
>>
All these eurofags jumping in to mock american education

Yale has a student population of 12,336

There are like 20 niggers and SJWS at that rally.

They make up about 0.16% of the total population.

>representative of american education
>>
>>55221657
That poor man is completely keked. Jesus Christ. Just another miserable woman taking out her rage on an undeserving target.

Even Yale college students SHOULD NOT have political views. College students should never have political views. I would increase the voting age until these brainwashed idiots are educated to a point of responsibility.
>>
File: SouthParkBoys428x321.jpg (8 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
SouthParkBoys428x321.jpg
8 KB, 350x263
>>55221657
HOW MANY MORE TIMES! THEY DO THIS IN FRONT OF OUR EYES.

THERE WAS A SOUTH PARK EPISODE OF THIS NOT TOO LONG AGO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
>>55228134
>>55228134
This whole thing is staged!
>>
>>55228134
bump
>>
the inmates running the asylum
>>
>>55221657
Yankee niggers, everyone.
>>
>>55221657
a reasonable adult human desu senpai
>>
united states is white!
>>
how do these niggers even get into yale?
>>
>>55233949
There are tons of black only scholarships out there, or she was a quota filler.
>>
>>55222536
Reminds me, does anyone have that video of David Starkey completely BTFOing Laurie Penny?
>>
File: 1445478370833.gif (996 KB, 290x231) Image search: [Google]
1445478370833.gif
996 KB, 290x231
>>55225303
The comments section is worth reading.
>>
Come on guys get her name.
>>
>>55236659
>witch hunting is okay when we do it
>>
>>55234950
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQuYC84Y9O8
>>
>>55221657
>yale
>muh elite uni
>literally exclusively niggers and other non whites
>>
>>55222536
>Ph.D in Sociology
topkek
also penn is a shit school
>>
>>55236659
someone did dox her in another thread but im not sure what kind of trouble i can get into for posting it
>>
>>55236767
That's it. That's the good shit.
>>
>>55236659
>>55237022
you know what fuck it. her name is jerelyn luther. if you search her on google you find several pictures of her so its not like she doesnt want attention.
>>
>>55221657
What is she complaining about?
>>
>>55237580
Muh safe spaces
>>
>>55237123
>luther
will the protestant poison never end?
>>
>>55236767
Started from the bottom now he here
>>
>>55221657
God she is such a whiny brat.
>Its about making a home here
What the fuck.
>They'll leave, they'll transfer
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.