[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other than passing muh legacy down, is there any reason to actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 500x664
Other than passing muh legacy down, is there any reason to actually want kids?

Before people needed kids to tend to the families farm and what not, but anyone else considering of never having kids?
>>
STOP POSTING THIS THREAD
>>
Fuck that. Disposable income, Peace, quiet, having unsecured firearms laying around, liquor, a good nights sleep, free time < Having kids. No way I could have a kid. My wife still cooks, folds clothes, cleans, does grocery shopping for me. I cant do anything. Thank goodness shes child-free too
>>
File: mom.jpg (84 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
84 KB, 533x700
>>55221603
saged
>>
I could never bring children into this world, there's too many niggers nowadays
>>
File: 1434979269045.jpg (60 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1434979269045.jpg
60 KB, 722x349
>>55222574
>>55222969
This
>>
>>55222969
That is my main concern, that bringing a white kid into the world now isn't fair on the kid because of what they will most likely face in the future.
>>
>>55222969
Yeah, you whites shouldn't reproduce. There's too many of us non-whites. You lot are better off in the dustbin of history.
>>
Is sperm donation the most patrician choice?
>Pass you genes down more than you would if you did it the natural way
>Don't have to be around annoying kids
>Don't have to pay for the kids
>Don't have some bitch milking you for all your worth
>>
Think about all the video game characters you've played.

How many levels, how much gear, how many hours devoted to turning them into the best versions of them you possibly could.

Now do it with a human being.

That's why we have kids.
>>
Good thing your parents didnt have the sams opinion as you..
>>
>>55221603
gotta have someone to take care of your retarded ass when you're 90

also, gotta have someone to take care of your enemies when you're dead
>>
>>55223426
>allowing your genetics to be sullied by any old trollop and your children to become slovenly fatherless fucks
Probably the least patrician choice
>>
Hey OP, you're pathetic. The reason YOU can't have kids is because you're:

-ugly
-a slob
-broke
-stupid
-awkward
-a total loser

Stop posting this thread every fucking day trying to convince yourself the reason YOU'RE not procreating is some sort of 'choice' you've made.

Because it isn't. You're a genetic loser.
>>
>>55226100
considering what people frequent pol it would had been better yes
>>
>>55226161
Why live to 90?

Why haven't you taken care of your own enemies?

I don't understand the reason for having kids.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.