[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is China going to start invading other countries to take our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: china.jpg (61 KB, 524x440) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
61 KB, 524x440
Is China going to start invading other countries to take our women? Or are they going to just die out quietly like Japan is doing?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/china-too-many-men/

>The one-child policy is 25 years old, so the first generation is just now reaching marriage age, and for China that's a big problem because it is estimated that as many as 40 million of its young men could spend their lives as bachelors.
>>
I think a lot of the assumptions that china will fall comes from left wingers in the west who can't conceive that their policies are massive failures
>>
They've talked about wife sharing. Sending men to Africa will probably help too. Africa will be the South America of Chinamen.
>>
File: 1445832803820.png (248 KB, 555x546) Image search: [Google]
1445832803820.png
248 KB, 555x546
>>55221531
> 2006 Apr 13
>>
>>55221531
China will fall over and everyone will get cancer because the country is built of styrofoam, compressed trash, and oil boiled extracted from raw sewage.
>>
>Giving women more pussy power over males
Also fuck your source OP
>>
>>55221531
holy hell that pic
>>
>>55221531
Don't men typically not reproduce anyway?
>>
It would make sense for them just to import women from places like the Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia and maybe even Africa.
>>
>>55222327
>>55222630
Maybe they could just bring the Chinamen to those ghost cities China is building in Africa and have them mate with the local women and bring about some degree of civilization to Africa in which Europe has largely failed to do in past centuries.
>>
>>55222483
I was talking to a Chinese recently who said the amount of people he knows who have gotten cancer is crazy. Like an uncle, friend's dad, then another girl he went to school with, etc. No wonder they all want to leave.
>>
>>55221531
kek that picture

All of a sudden I'm reminded of, I don't know if it was the Chinese or whoever, but they would light charcoal under their mats to keep comfy and warm and noble, but then they'd also sometimes die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

keks.
>>
>>55221531
You do know that they recently changed to a two child policy, yes?
>>
File: 1425311913872.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1425311913872.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
>>55221531
>40 million of its young men could spend their lives as bachelors.
They should use all that spare manpower to conquer Japan.
>>
>>55221531

> that pepe
>>
>>55223046

That doesn't magically restore the 40 million plus gender imbalance already in place.
>>
THEY WILL RAPE OUR CHURCHES AND BURN OUR WOMEN! TO ARMS! TO ARMS!
>>
>>55221531
War is a great way to reduce populations and to gain resources. Maybe they'll align with Russia and conquer a nation or too.
Hopefully Africa, as it's an easy target military wise and full of resources.
>>
>>55221531
No worries, some epidemic is going to blow them the fuck out within ten years.
>>
>40 million of its young men could spend their lives as bachelors
Why don't they just give them some of that gas that makes you gay. Then there wouldn't be a problem, right?
>>
>>55226875
China could also go full Thailand, and the more effeminate half of the single men become ladyboys. It's something.
>>
>>55221531
Prostitutes, pron, body pillows, pretend gf hotline services. Nuff Said.
>>
>already impossible for anyone not a Chad to get a gf
>chinks will start flooding our boarders stealing our girls

>As if this era wasn't shitty enough now we have to deal with a worldwide gf shortage
JUST
>>
File: 1446599112544.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446599112544.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
>>55221531
They aren't going going to invade other countries, they're going to start having sex with each other. Think Jurassic Park but without the frog DNA.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.