[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some social justice issues on your mind? I think nurses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 167x302) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 167x302
What are some social justice issues on your mind?

I think nurses deserve higher pay and more respect than they currently have.
>>
>>55220980
I think that getting bullied for your fetish is wrong
>>
Taxation is theft and should be stopped.
>>
>>55220980
stop race mixing and remove kebab
>>
>>55221034
Like What?
>>
>>55221064
I don't know, liking femdom comes to mind.
>>
>>55220980
That 2 black cops shot dead a 6 year old white kid and its not front page news.

>MFW reading sunday news paper and its a tiny lil article at the bottom of PAGE 28 !
>PAGE 28 FFS
>>
>>55221093
Kill yourself

>>55220980
White people need a healthy 'pro-white' identity and they will get the more they become a real minority.
>>
>>55221247
You too.
>>
>>55221247
*it
>>
>>55221168
Was that the story about the autistic kid?
>>
>>55220980
Homeless veterans or mentally ill should be helped so they can have more of a fulfilling and happy life.
>>
>>55221168
That's just the way it is, mate. Whites aren't emotional people. They don't cry over things like this.
>>
Smart black kids are attacked for "acting white"
>>
>>55220980
I think humans need to fuck off into extinction already. They've done enough. They've proven they can't handle the gift of existence. Time's up. Get out.
>>
File: eeusulhio0ulim3iffq2aw.png (29 KB, 494x421) Image search: [Google]
eeusulhio0ulim3iffq2aw.png
29 KB, 494x421
>>55220980
Nurses are highly respected here in the States. Although, I'm not sure how much they make
>>
>>55220980
I think John 'Stewart" Leibofaggot has culturally appropriated a Celtic name and should not be allowed to use it.

Gas the kikes! Race war now!
>>
>>55221168
>>55221339

I just read the details of the incident.

Those cops wanted to murder that kid. There's no way it could have been a mistake.
>>
>>55221284
>he's autistic
>it's automatically better than a non-autistic kid getting shot by two cops
>>
>>55220980
The foreign attack on western culture and the white race must be stopped

women should stop denying my sex
>>
>>55220980
Having to align oneself to cultural belief and nationality is just good on paper.
>>
>>55221412
You first, faggot.
>>
>>55221412
Not in this lifetime

There's still a lot of space left before the human race lives like hood rats.
>>
What are your thoughts on "young social outcasts" or Hikkimorus?

They are Japanese term referring to young adults with no social lives that prefer to spend their time sleeping all day and watching anime and playing video games all night. Hikis rarely leave their homes unless necessary and generally live with their parents.

I realized the other day that I am, at this point in my life, a bit of Hiki. But it mostly have to do with the fact that I'm studying for a major test. But I have no friends, don't socialize with anyone (have trouble making friends and keeping them) but my parents and I'm 25 at the moment.

I'm sure there are others just like me which is why they coined the term.
>>
>>55224049
>rm.
Sorry guys, I posted this in the wrong thread.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.