[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be swedish >send daughter to school >Immigrants ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 21
>Be swedish
>send daughter to school
>Immigrants are sexually aggressive towards her
>want to protect daughter, and take her out of school
>Can't, government forces daughter to go there, NO CHOICE.
>fears dismissed as racism
>daughter gets raped by immigrants
>Boys and daughter have to keep going to school
>Rape is blamed on racist father and his daughter
>No charges

Such is life in sweden.

http://www.friatider.se/rektorn-bortf-rklarade-tafsningarna-pojkar-r-pojkar-sen-v-ldtog-ali-sin-klasskamrat-p-skolg-rden
>>
>>55220647
Maybe theyll see each other after school and he can rape her again on way home
>lovecouple.jpg
>>
>>55220647
This is why I will not be having children as of the current outlook.
Shit be fucking crazy.
>>
>>55220842
>tweek x craig scenario for an interracial couple
>>
>>55220647
Wait. Shitskin x raped a fellow female student and is still allowed to go to school? What?
>>
>>55221012
And he's not being charged with any crime.
>>
>>55221068
Why? Was it actual rape or just regret sex?
>>
>>55220647

I don't zoubt things like this happen but this source is as bad as Daily Mail or good? We shouldn't give libtards here ammo.
>>
>>55220946
Does Finland have homeschooling?
>>
>>55221123
Because everyone involved was under 15

Actual rape.
>>
>>55221149

*doubt
>>
>>55220647
Can't you take her out to homeschool her? Alternatively call in sick repeatedly.
>>
>>55221158
You can homeschool yes. I don't know anyone who does though. Never even heard of it. Not sure Finns even know it's an option.
>>
>>55221228
COMPULSORY SCHOOLING
>>
>>55221257
Call in sick, and they can't do shit. Alternatively homeschooling is a valid option under these circumstances. Victim mentalities and inaction are two of my pet peeves Ameribro.
>>
>>55221228
>>55221257
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics
>>
>>55221350
>IMPLYING ITS MY KID

dude i don't know, i assume sweden will send like CPC if you call in sick too many times or something
>>
>>55221245
If nobody knows its an option then it's probably an option you will lose.

They're starting to attack homeschooling here for no other reason than people are starting to find out about it. I used to think it was crazy nutjob shit, but then I waited and watched.

You have Sweden right next door, so I guess you can see what happens when things go too far.
>>
>>55220647

this shit makes my blood boil.

I come from colombia and I love canada. but sometimes people from developed countries are too naive. they think the immigrants are all like them. they presume that once they arrive in their countries they will automatically become civilized and educated.

it pisses me off to see how I passed all the requirements and pay several thousand dollars to come here and the canadian government also let in a bunch of savages who lie in their refugee applications. and they also get more benefits

if it was for me I would have 80% of colombian immigrants deported and if they appoint me as immigration agent I'd buy a flame thrower instead of a visa stamp.
>>
>>55220952
explain, i don't get it...south park reference?
>>
>>55221350
just checked that wikipedia

Homeschooling is ILLEGAL in sweden.
>>
>>55221436
yeah if you're not watching this season you're missing out
>>
>>55221449
Yeah, can't even escape the institutionalized rape
>>
This is fucking disgusting. The kind of stories that makes you wonder what's going on in these people minds. Everything is labelled as racism nowadays, even legits complains. Same story with all these poor girls who got raped in UK and nobody dared saying a word about it.
>>
>>55221489
They wanted rape culture to be real so bad they created it.
>>
>>55221158
>>55221245
Nobody homeschools their kids because
1) it's a full-time job
2) you need to buy all text books
3) frequent oral and written exams to check on progress made
>>
File: 1439678465005.jpg (9 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1439678465005.jpg
9 KB, 124x124
>>55221462
>mfw here was no new episode this week

i was hopeful they were going to do something about ITS 2015 LMAO, then i remembered they did that in the very first fucking episode, before it became a fucking meme.

>weeow weeow that's the sound of 2015 pulling you over, bro

>tfw matt and trey are prophets
>>
>>55221173
SO TOLERANT
>canada is heading in the same direction
just kill me now.
>>
>>55221629
if you watch the episode about sodosopa they foreshadow the tweek x craig ep too by calling craig a homosexual
>>
>>55220647
I would burn the school down or cut the throat of the schools principal
>>
>>55221669
they also said this bullshit comes in cycles of 20 years. that gives me hope.
>>
>>55220647
I'm so mad right now.

I'm glad I don't live in Swedish, because it's a small country and I have lots of free time. That would be one group of dead little shitskins by next week, laid out right next to their parents.

If anybody is going to do some Doxxing, do it right fucking now.
>>
>>55221419
I was implying that information to whom it may concern Ameribro. No need to get so nasty...but yes, you are right.
>>55221431
Once I hit politics, I'm appointing someone like you to take out the trash.
>>55221449
What a bunch of fucking c ucks.
>>55221615
That's what women are for. You have crazy ass benefits over there, all you need to do is have one parent stay home and use them.
>>
>>55220647
You know, it's just not funny anymore, Sweden.
>>
>>55221489
>Rape
Not using the proper term "enrichment" in the current year.
>>
>>55221173
Well if i was the father some 14 year old boys would be lynched
>>
>>55221615
I know multiple people who have wives who stay at home to raise the children and do other important household tasks. They were scared to say so, and they didn't tell me until they thought I wouldn't make fun of them.

I can't think of a more important job than to raise children the right way. It's either that or you die off and/or just work your life away to pay the bills.
>>
>>55221525
They claim that they champion women's rights but in reality they are sexist and do not protect their women. shaking my head to be honest family
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>55221431
Other immigrants are usually the most racist people I've met.
>>
>>55221738
>>55221807
Women go to work here. Stay at home wives are very rare once the child is old enough to go to daycare
>>
The father should of burnt the school down the minute they said his daughter could not stay home
If the school burnt his daughter would of not been raped
>>
>>55221835
But if you think about it, would you rather pay somebody else to raise your children so you wife can earn enough money to pay for it? Or would you rather save the money and raise your children yourself?

My mother didn't go out and get a full time job until all of her children were old enough for both of my parents to share a hand raising us. And we were often given to our grandparents and other family so that they could take care of us if need be. I learned a lot that way, really.
>>
>>55221431
I think that people that push the "progressive" agenda should live on a shitty south-american neighborhood for a month and then, only then they should be able to talk about tolerance and shit.
Getting stabbed by a coked up mugger will get that '"progressiveness" out of their systems
>>
>>55221998
School and lunch are free (tax paid). Only thing you have to worry about is buying text books when you're 15+
>>
>>55222092
Nothing is free, my friend. Everything is paid for. Everything.

Sometimes it works well and sometimes it doesn't. And some things aren't worth money at all. But that's just my way of looking at it.
>>
>>55221835
Women go to work in Canada too. The father could stay home to raise the kids or the mother could to do the same. This is all a matter of personal responsibility that so many people lack nowadays. After witnessing my liberal brainwashing in the school system that's the path that I'm going to go down.
>>
>>55221431
Same here. My dad migrated out of india in the 80s after the lengthy process of getting a LPR card, worked for years with truckers and mechanics and earned citizenship. Then there's Sanjeet Kuminursoup who's bumfuck retarded and somehow managed not to die after stowing away on a ship and somehow finds employers willing to hire his cow piss stained ass. If I'm ever in a position of power on immigration, I'm starting with indians, and the west coast mexicans equally because they both suck. Also I'll try to find a way to send niggers back to africa.
>>
These cunts are playing with fire, the SD is already getting more popular daily but these libshits are still acting like they own the place. There day will come all over the west
>>
>>55222467
*Their day, sorry rage blackout made must have affected my typing
>>
>>55221669
>>55221629
I'm under the impression that the new principle is also a crab person. He walks funny and pc flipped is cp/crab people. Plus they weakened the male population with metrosexuality before, and sjw/pc culture is just another trend that suggests feminine over masculine attributes.
>>
File: swedish girls1.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
swedish girls1.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
I think this is story is getting distorted. Knowing Swedish girls, I'd say she probably had sex with the migrant bull willingly, and that's the principal "blamed" the girl.

Later, the parents thought she was raped because they couldn't imagine their precious daughter offering her purity and innocence to a big black bull, and that's why the principal also accused them of racism. And she is right, it is racism to deny your daughter the pleasures of having a non-white lover.
>>
File: crabpeople.png (655 KB, 705x540) Image search: [Google]
crabpeople.png
655 KB, 705x540
>>55222633
fuck i kekked

that needs to happen
>>
>>55222633
>THE RETURN OF CRAB PEOPLE

my god i'd fucking lose it
>>
>>55220647
I hope you realize that even though it is the sandniggers who are doing the deed it's the people you guys chose for your government and your elite who is doing this to you.
>>
>>55222879
nm. Missed it wasn't a Swedish poster.
>>
>>55220647
>Sweden

You can't rape the willing.
>>
>>55222736
tbqhwyft (to be quite honest with you family, this [is most likely thing that happened])
>>
>>55222736
>>55223161
>Had consensual sex on the playground
Sounds likely
>>
>>55222062
Not even I remember a story where a white liberal got raped and said she was thankful for it.
They are that deep in the rabbit hole.
>>
>>55223462
I'd be surprised if it was in any other country, but that's Sweden, the pioneer of sexual freedom. Who can tell what the things they are up to these days?
>>
>>55221814

because we know.
>>
>>55224251
kek

BR you are the king
>>
>>55220647
Thats some bullshit, what school your child go to is a free choice.

Also:
>implying a crime like that can be ignored because the principal wants to
He would be thrown in prison as well
>>
File: what are these feelings.jpg (45 KB, 564x769) Image search: [Google]
what are these feelings.jpg
45 KB, 564x769
>>55220647
>if he had only known
>>
>>55225191
Sweden yes! Considering how much batshit crazy stuff happens in Sweden in the name of tolerance and multiculturalism, I'm suuuuuure this story is completely fabricated. Right on, Anders Abdullah Pettersson!
>>
>>55221462
thanks ill check it out.
>>
If they treat you like a racist then give them a reason to do so. If that shit that happened to id send a clear message somewhere where people can see it and id take the responsible people down with me.
>>
>>55226191
I never denied the rape, I saw it mentioned in another paper
>implying most of the batshit crazy stuff isnt fabricated
>>
gotta be honest here, as deplorable and infuriating as this is, the parents are ultimately responsible.

what sort of fucking emancipated kekold goes to the principle BEFORE going to the police, asking permission to report a crime.

what sort of emancipated kekold caves into threats from the school.

what sort of emancipated kekold continues to send his daughter to a school knowing what could happen, because the principal told him he has to.

what sort of emancipated kekold doesnt immediately hospitale or kill the 15 year olds that are responsible? they're children you swedish fucking kek, this is why you swedes will die because you're COWARDS.

so you stop sending your daughter to school, whats the principal going to do? and whats more, why the FUCK would you go to the principal first instead of the police or immediately take action yourself? Scandinavian prisons are fucking ski resorts, he'd probably be sentenced to 5 years and be out in 2.

i am sorry for the girl, but the father is to blame.
>>
This whole thing is sick. Anywhere else in the world and this piece of shit would be hung
>>
>>55226611
A lot of the batshit crazy stuff comes directly from the mouths of Swedish politicians, mainstream ideologues, academics, and so forth.

>>55227397
He went to the principal when it was sexual harassment/assault (groping). The (female) principal gave the tolerance spiel. He contacted the principal after the rape, but it doesn't mean he didn't report the rape. The rape was reported and the police has acknowledged it, but since the perpetrators are minor, the range of consequences is limited.

According to that article, the African rapist and his buddy who failed to rape another girl go to the school at a different time than the girl.

The principal was described as ultra-leftist, the situation on the schoolyard as violent, and the inside of the school as a Marxist cultural center.

With regard to not sending kids to school, it's illegal in Sweden. And that's what the principal told the father when he said he wouldn't allow his daughter to go. It's law. Your kid HAS to go to school. There are no options if you don't want to be charged and convicted.
>>
>>55228953
and, whats going to happen if he doesnt send them to school? whats stopping him from changing schools? the father is a useless, impotent faggot, apparently the only kind of 'male' sweden produces.
>>
>>55228953
Look - I'm hardly the bravest person out there, but if MY OWN DAUGHTER were raped due to the actions of a school principal, that principal would be finished along with myself. The principal's mistakes would be ended.

What kind of cowardly "father" would just take the abuse without a massive and sharp reaction that puts and end to the situation?
>>
>>55222062

This. All the white lefty cunts who jerk themselves over 'diversity' and how great multiculturalism is live in rich white enclaves and their only interaction with other races is the nice lady who runs the Thai restaurant at the shops. Meanwhile working class white suburbs are being enriched with dindus who turn the areas into festering slums where you feel like you're in a foreign country if you walk through there as a white person.
>>
>racists getting BLACKED

Guess even the daughters of /pol/tards can't resist the BBC
>>
>>55221123
It was an actual rape. Another girl was attacked and forced into some bushes but a nearby person saved her. Neither rapist was punished.

There is a huge history to the story too. Originally, various parents had complained to the school about their daughters being harassed. The principal of the school dismissed all the allegations as racism. Now two girls were attacked. One was raped. The rapists are under the age of 15 and they will not be punished by the state. The school is adamant in that the rapist attend the school. The girls are also being forced to attend school and the Principal is punishing them for skipping school.
>>
>>55229430
Maybe that school is the only viable option for them, who knows. If he doesn't send her to school, it means he gets charged with a crime. That would certainly result in a fine and also possibly or even probably the social services taking the girl away from the family.

>>55229851
What does that accomplish? It deprives your family of you and causes them even more grief. Your daughter would still be a rape victim, and now she would also no longer have her father. In the meantime, all the libtards would start a campaign against intolerance and shout from the rooftops how such a great principal was callously murdered by a racist lunatic. Because that's what the narrative would be: evil racist whitey murders peace-loving tolerant principal.

The father may be a coward to some extent, I don't know, most people are, but he didn't just take it. If he just took it, this article wouldn't even exist.
>>
File: 1438578649521.png (578 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1438578649521.png
578 KB, 900x900
WHY ARE SWEDES THE MOST BETA PUSSIES ON THE PLANET?
YOU LET YOUR DAUGHTER GET RAPED? I WOULDNT LET MY DAUGHTER GET BULLIED FOR A DAY, LET ALONE GET GROPED. I WOULD HAVE WENT ON A KILLING SPREE IF I HEARD MY DAUGHTER WAS EVEN YELLED AT, LET ALONE RAPED. HELL I WOULD HAVE SET UP A BUNCH OF EXPLOSIVES AROUND THE CITY UNTIL THE DETONATION WAS COMPARABLE TO A NUKE IF MY DAUGHTER GOT TOUCHED.
SWEDEN, GERMANY, FRANCE, ALL THE MOST BETA FAGGOTS ON EARTH. FUCKING CUKCS
>>
>>55220946
Are there even """"""""refugees"""""""" in Finland? I thought Finland was less than 1% Muslim?
>>
>>55220647
You are allowed to switch schools in Sweden if you want. This is bullshit.
>>
>>55225191
I'm having a hard time believing you.

Am I the only one?
>>
>>55230167

If the state or the school aren't going to protect their citizens they lose their legitimacy. Time for a nigger drag.
>>
I used to laugh at Sweden, but now I am just thankful to not live there
>>
>>55230063
Die.
>>
File: 4238159430.png (200 KB, 547x306) Image search: [Google]
4238159430.png
200 KB, 547x306
>>55230167
>>55230959
I sincerely wonder if these people are trying to crash the system by pushing this agenda.
>>
>>55220647

If this had happened in our country, both the rapist and the principal would've died from acute lead poisoning over this.

What's your excuse, Swedes?
>>
>>55230538
What if it's the only school close to them? What if the girl's only friends go to that school? What if the next option is a school at a less convenient location but with the same level of enrichment and no one the girl knows? Traumatized after sexual assault and rape, it might not help her to be an outsider at some other place. At least the nignogs are not going to the school at the same time as her anymore.

I mean, it could be a shitty situation when you take all things into consideration. As a father in that situation, I would explore the possibility of uprooting the family and getting a job in a town that is populated primarily by native Swedes. The thing is that it could be financially very hard to do and might entail having to take a major financial hit.
>>
I was thinking about if I had a daughter and this happened to her, and I was literally getting hot from rage and was imagining how (not if) I would kill whoever did it: walking up to the fucker and putting a large knife through the throat. A very clear message would be sent ... while taking precautions to not be blamed for it.
>>
How can someone read this and still be a statist afterwards? Unless they have a very, very strong predisposition towards Stockholm Syndrome?
>>
Is the community as a whole so pathetic that there are no vigilante repercussions? Here you'd have off duty officers hunting this scum down with masks on if that was what it took to protect their daughters and the state wouldn't support it
>>
>>55221149
>>
so sad for those ppl my hart bleeds :(((((((((((
>>
>>55220647
>Norway is calling m8
>>
File: 7extremefear.jpg (17 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
7extremefear.jpg
17 KB, 480x300
>>55232391
No but really, can someone explain how the state isn't responsible for this one? The only thing I can think of is statists cowering before people with more force at their disposal. Is that it, or is there something I'm not seeing here?
>>
File: follow_your_leader.gif (23 KB, 908x1192) Image search: [Google]
follow_your_leader.gif
23 KB, 908x1192
>>55231121

Okay. Like this, right?
>>
>>55230959
This.
>>
Its like Sweden is a country that was especially designed to drive me insane
>>
>>55230959
>legitimate
>state
Why are you such a coward?
>>
>>55234363
Yes actually. Swedish society is kind of like dutch language.
>>
>>55234809
we should just nuke it all from orbit
>>
>>55236110
Yes, why not. The only good thing that remains of Sweden is its history
>>
>>55230537
Yes. We already have way too many of them here as well.
Fuck Merkel and fuck our leaders.
>>
>>55233631
This isn't isolated...
Watch this, but prepare to feel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpkqfZ95jtw
>>
File: potato.jpg (48 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
48 KB, 620x372
I can't even make fun of sweden anymore. It's like picking on a paraplegic retard at this point.
>>
>>55237124
its just sad desu.
>>
>>55220647
So if it was a blond eyed, blue haired Swedish boy that raped a newly arrived migrant black girl, he'd get treated the exact same way as the offenders in this case right? :^)
>>
Not going to lie, I find this shit pretty hot
>>
>>55222736
Knowing arabs, there is 99% she was raped. Literally.

>The Moral Epidemic of Egypt: 99% of Women Are Sexually Harassed

http://egyptianstreets.com/2015/03/05/the-moral-epidemic-of-egypt-99-of-women-are-sexually-harassed/

> “In our camp when we saw someone, we used to say, ‘Hi, how are you.’ Now when we see each other we ask, ‘Were you raped today?’”

>Maryam said that the first time she was raped, she was five months pregnant and asleep in her makeshift shelter in Wadajir district. “The four men all raped me one by one while one of them stood guard outside. I was struggling with the last man and he stabbed me with the bayonet on his gun. I was screaming and no one came out to help.”

The future of Sweden
>>
>>55228953
I would probably rape the principles daughters and make her watch, then hand her over to a bunch of Somalis to rape.
>>
>>55222736
fuck off, retard. the girl was 10.

There is no verification of age for migrants in Sweden. Who knows what the actual age of that rapists is.
>>
>>55222736
BrazIl eveybody
>>
File: 1424725619441.jpg (40 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1424725619441.jpg
40 KB, 722x349
>there will never be a follow up story about the rapist suffering a horrific death at the hands of her father
>>
File: 1411261654224.png (250 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1411261654224.png
250 KB, 716x960
swedes need to learn a few things from us proud americans
>>
File: white girl punched by nignogs.jpg (88 KB, 688x472) Image search: [Google]
white girl punched by nignogs.jpg
88 KB, 688x472
that's sad. kinda reminds me of
>>
File: cunts had it coming.jpg (867 KB, 930x3064) Image search: [Google]
cunts had it coming.jpg
867 KB, 930x3064
>>55220647

Cunts vote for more immigrants, cunts get raped by immigrants. Cunts had it coming.
>>
File: what rape.jpg (323 KB, 775x774) Image search: [Google]
what rape.jpg
323 KB, 775x774
>>55238553
>The Moral Epidemic of Egypt: 99% of Women Are Sexually Harassed
>Sexually Harassed

That term has lost any meaning.
>>
>>55220647
>daughter gets raped

This should have been the start of a revenge greentext.
Keeping in mind the daughter should have been put away safely and lovingly BEFORE going on a rampage
>>
>>55220647
This is the kind of thing that makes people go on killing sprees. I can tell I wouldn't mind going to prison after killing this principle and his fucking monkeys if he did this to my daughter.
>>
>>55231713
This is exactly how white flight works.
>>
>>55232007
You only need one percaution.
A claim of temporary insanity (read; bloodlust) brought on by those who hurt a loved one.
>>
File: LqPeKbZ.jpg (86 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
LqPeKbZ.jpg
86 KB, 576x1024
>>55222459
Most Indians in the US are bro tier. I work at a major tech company - 90% of my coworkers are skilled Indian workers (Graduate degrees in CS from US universities, primarily). Friendly, intelligent, little bit conservative, love cricket. Actually, a fair amount of female Indian coworkers - they work a 9-to-5 SDE job, still take care of their kids and cook for their husbands. They're participating in the workforce while maintaining a traditional family. Perfect wives.

US Indians are great.

> inb4 poo in loo
>>
>>55221228
The parents of the raped girl tried to take her out of school, but the principal said sweden had compulsory schooling, and threatened to call the cops.

Not joking.
>>
>>55230213
You would be arrested for racism.

This shit makes me think Breivik was right....
>>
>>55245632
He was right. He just didn't take out enough of the leftists.
Now it will take decades before the swedes finally accept that they fucked up with their multi-cultural BS.
>>
Why don't swedes try to leave the country at this point? How long until the next general election in Sweden?
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 750x1334
>>55236288

I only know 1 Swedish girl bs since I've met her she's had 2 black boyfriends.

>mfw one of them was literally called Mohammad

why is the meme real..
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 750x1334
>>55246168
>>
>>55246168
>>55246254
It's weird that you have those pictures saved.
>>
>>55221525
Being within 100 square miles of a shitskin is a valid complaint to me.
>>
>>55220647
In The Netherlands, this is the part where the killing starts. Swedes just roll over for more keking.
>>
File: 1442744923044.jpg (27 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1442744923044.jpg
27 KB, 300x295
The whole fucking purpose of a state at its very core boils down to being a system to protect your family. The nature of any state is that you pay a bit of freedom to get a bit of security. You put up the walls to keep the barbarians out. If the state is instead importing barbarians and literally forcing violence upon your children, then it has failed at its very foundation and must be reconstructed. There isn't another solution.
>>
>>55246254
What a repulsive ape, holy shit.
>>
>>55246168
I knew one Swedish girl. Really pretty. Then one day she said she had a muslim boyfriend. She called him her musselman or something. Couldn't contain my autism and said one or two things about muslims. Of course I was a racist asshole and shouldn't say bad things about her musselman. We no longer spoke after that.
Couple of months later, I still had her on steam friends without realizing.
>He is aggressive
>He is jealous
>He is possessive
>He wants me to wear head scarf when I'm with his family
I just said lol and deleted her.
I wish I made this up guys...

I am so sick and tired of this islam monkey business.
>>
>>55246801
Say it like it is Germany.
>>
>>55221431
I nominate you as immigration minister.
>>
>>55221431
Good man.
>>
File: 1446231718506.jpg (133 KB, 458x342) Image search: [Google]
1446231718506.jpg
133 KB, 458x342
>>55220647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

OBLIGATORY
>>
>>55221012
What, are you surprisde? This is Sweden, deporting criminal immigrants is not humanitarian according to the inbreds we call politicians. Do you remember the IKEA-killer? he's STILL in Sweden
>>
>>55220647
this is proof feminists want to be raped
>>
>>55221431
>if it was for me I would have 80% of colombian immigrants deported and if they appoint me as immigration agent I'd buy a flame thrower instead of a visa stamp.

Western countries desperately need people like you right now because you're the only ones who can get away with saying these things.
>>
>>55232007

Sweden is a vast land, many lakes.

I would wait a few months and make that principal disappear.
>>
>>55246490

I jerk off to them obv
>>
>>55220647
>burn down school
>girl doesnt have to go there anymore

was that so hard to figure out sweden?
>>
>>55246834

don't you get it, we have been brainwashed to be nice and polite to women. which equals being asexual.

immigrants have that natural masculine aggressiveness and sexual greediness because they have been brought up in uncivilized areas and after they come here they still have it and they are brought up in families that still have that wilderness upbringing where you have to fight your siblings for resources.

white people ale can have this. You can see it in people who landed in institutions for young criminals and had to fight for survival.

it's that life greedy attitude where you have to get yours by force or else you get none and will go hungry.
>>
>>55229924
True
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.