[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels good mayne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hispic.png (22 KB, 417x497) Image search: [Google]
hispic.png
22 KB, 417x497
>tfw a republican won't get elected ever again unless he panders to us
>>
you guys need to register to vote first
and you need a ssn to register

ay que asco! chinga tu madre puto
>>
I hope you like unskilled labor because you're about to get 30 million more shitskins once Trump deports them all ;)
>>
Is it morally wrong for a political party to import people that will vote for them?
>>
>>55220695
sound's like something that should be, but im sure no one will care is a candidate actually does it
>>
>>55220695
>political party working to ensure its continued power
I wouldn't say it's immoral, just politics
>>
>>55220553
Reversing the percentages in every one of those races would not effect the outcome.

Most spics aren't able to vote. Even the majority of the legal spics can't vote since they are resident aliens, on some form of visa, or have a special no-deport status from the previous amnesty.
>>
US has representative elections and the spic population is distributed in such a way that it will literally never make any sort of a difference. Most spics live in either California or Texas, both of which are guaranteed victories for their respective parties. In other words it doesn't matter how spics vote, the results of their home states are predetermined.
The spic vote matters somewhat in Florida, which has nothing to do with Mexicans anyways and most Floridian Cubans/PR are conservative, and somewhat in several quasi swing state Southwestern areas like Nevada, NM, and Arizona, all of which carry very few electoral votes.

tl;dr the spic vote means nothing, obama won the black vote by a landslide but the blackest states in the country, the deep south, still went red due to the way our elections work
>>
>>55220859
Basically what I'd expect from a democrat. They prefer shifting the voting demo rather than convincing voters. Pre-64 it was all about keeping blacks from voting. Post-65, it's been about importing new third world peasant to block vote for them.
>>
>>55220985
Also due to their poor voter turnout and high number of convicted felons.
>>
B-but Jeb said Hispanics are natural conservatives
>>
>>55220695

Yes. It's morally wrong to commit genocide on your native citizens so you can continue not having to work for a living.
>>
>>55220695

I think most people would call it clever.
>>
>>55220553
>mfw millions of your countrymen are about to be headed back your way.
>>
>>55220553

>mfw national ID comes into effect real soon, followed by not being able to vote without one.

This kills the latino vote.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.