[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC Culture attacked by leftists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/23/how-a-whites-excluding-yoga-class-reveals-the-absurdity-of-identity-politics.html

>Identity politics are increasingly replacing the politics of ideas, weakening the moral and substantive power of any argument on both sides of the political spectrum.

>Identity politics allow people to claim the moral high ground from a precious position of victimhood, whether they’re the offending party or the offended one. We need a return to a culture that prioritizes the politics of ideas over the politics of identity and biology.

Tfw a leftist shill of a publication attacks "identity politics," but doesn't realize that leftists are the ones who opened pandora's box in the first place.

How long will it be before the next cultural revolution erupts right here in Burgerland pol?
>>
>>55219016
>How long will it be before the next cultural revolution erupts right here in Burgerland pol?
never, people are to lazy to make any substantial change, you'll keep sliding down the leftwing PC culture you're on right now

also is better for the goverment to have this PC leftwingers to keep everyone in fear of acting out for being called a horrible person
>>
>>55219194
>also is better for the goverment to have this PC leftwingers to keep everyone in fear of acting out for being called a horrible person

Speaking from experience are we?
>>
>>55219016
pffft I think she's wrong as fuck and the opposite will happen. I think identity politics will only get worse and it was absolutely inevitable for whites to have an identity of their own considering they are going to be a real minority soon. I mean what do leftists think? Did they think they could talk shit on white people until the last white man is alive?

Maybe she is only scared because she knows whites will soon have a more legitimate reason to have their own identity as morally justifiable as others.
>>
File: jews1.jpg (49 KB, 646x290) Image search: [Google]
jews1.jpg
49 KB, 646x290
>>55219470
>Maybe she is only scared because she knows whites will soon have a more legitimate reason to have their own identity as morally justifiable as others.

B-b-but whites aren't a race
>>
>>55219016

>thedailybeast
>liberal

Pick one.
>>
File: dems.jpg (49 KB, 280x185) Image search: [Google]
dems.jpg
49 KB, 280x185
>>55220054
The Daily Beast is basically the Pravda

Read up kiddo:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/10/daily-beasts-idea-of-objective-reporting-hillary-takes-on-the-iran-deal-clowns/

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-daily-beasts-top-25-left-wing-journalists-redefining-journalism-one-comedian-at-a-time/
>cross check how many of the right-wing journos listed in their top 25 write for them.

PS: the filename is unchanged from the original source i.e Mediaite
>>
>>55219016
Once you start being manic about your pride of where you came from and what culture you grew up with, you think that being different is oppressive or offensive. Just avoid having to deal with discussions like these with people.
>>
>>55219016
err. I don't think it was the left that started that trend.

Religious conservatism and their cry's of what was destroying american christian values started that ball rolling. (Elvis and his devilish rock n roll are destroying the youth!)
>>
I went to a Japanese school that didn't allow baka gaijins.

I still have no idea why they made an exception for me. I guess I have weeaboo written all over my face.
>>
>>55223801
You might've looked Okinawan or half-Jap so they gave you a pass.
>>
A gay guy I know wrote this: (No bully plz, he's cool.)

http://lasvegasweekly.com/ae/2015/oct/28/boycotting-boycotts-at-this-rate-what-will-we-have/

I saw another gay guy I know on facebook say he was tired of gay hook up culture.

People are realizing they don't need these assholes talking for them, and they won't shrivel up and go to hell if they say no to them.
>>
Chapin, SC fag here. Fuck them nasty people shaped animals. I hate niggers. They have destroyed humanity. Fuckem

Bix nood
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.