[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate Israel the jew there are are based and kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: israel.png (8 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
israel.png
8 KB, 199x253
Why does /pol/ hate Israel the jew there are are based and kill arabs and nothing like the whining kikes here

I think every country has the right to nationalism including isreal
>>
>>55218594
All of their wars and scheming and bribing has caused a wave of migration to Europe in which the ISIS has used as their Trojan horse to enter Europe under the disguise of "Refugee"

Sure they kill Muslims but the ones they don't come straight for europe
>>
>>55218594
They are doing God's work, they are his people anyway
>>
>>55218594
Couldn't agree more although let's acknowledge that Pakestine has the right to nationalism too.
>>
>>55218594
because fuck israel, thats why

filthy fucking goldniggers
>>
Stop knowingly wiping out the white race and we are cool.
>>
>>55218594
>Why does /pol/ hate Israel
>>
>>55219554
>Hate Jews for inventing surgical equipment

Weak-sauce, bro.
>>
splitting hairs ,all jews are scum regardless of where they are in the world
>>
>>55219669
Don't be jealous that we built a State for ourselves whereas you're being ass-raped by Wahhabists.

Honestly jealousy towards Jews is pathetic.
>>
>>55218594
Because Jews literally stopped the Central Powers from creating a perfect Europe by sucking Britain's dick for Palestine.
>>
Read history.

White supremacists have often worked with Arabs if it meant fucking with jews. Maybe it's because they think hitler actually liked arabs and islam(he didn't, but they had their uses), maybe it's just because they really hate jews. Probably the latter.

Also, because Arabs live in other countries and can post here as easily as anyone else.
>>
>>55218594
>kills my enemy
>is my friend
fuck your logic OP
>>
I thought it said in the religious teachings anyway that all the tribes would be gathered. Only like 20% of the jews actually live there. Rothchild was a false prophet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.