[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit /pol/. I thought this was just a troll but apparen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: tatum-in-fighting-01.jpg (135 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
tatum-in-fighting-01.jpg
135 KB, 560x375
Holy shit /pol/. I thought this was just a troll but apparently it's real.

http://getrumblr.com/

I'm fairly sure this would never get allowed to stay on the iphone store but let's say that it does, would you participate?

Otherwise, do you approve/dissaprove? Personally I think it's fucking retarded but it's up to people wether or not they want to do this shit so for my entertainment sake I wouldn't mind this becomming a thing.

Hell, maybe we'll get back to the age where people in the west settled shit with their fists instead of drawing a gun/knife for every conflict.
>>
My one and only bump, really wanna hear people's thoughts about this.
>>
File: 1446882552785.jpg (32 KB, 352x326) Image search: [Google]
1446882552785.jpg
32 KB, 352x326
>>55218208
>Hell, maybe we'll get back to the age where people in the west settled shit with their fists instead of drawing a gun/knife for every conflict.

That said, this is cool.

Where is Tyler?
>>
Lol this is great. Completely retarded, but great
>>
>>55218470

I doubt this is anything as lofty as Fight Club was. This is just people looking for an excuse to kick people's faces in. Not some tribal "Back to human roots" anarchy thing fight club was.

Something like this would be outlawed pretty intensely in europe, would americans get away with using this shit tho?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

that being said, brain trauma is a real thing, even if you walk that shit off, it'll follow you. that being said it beats this new age of weapon use as an approved assertion of masculinity. a woman can hold a gun, what, you want your throwdowns to be unisex?
>>
>>55218625
Good question. I hadn't thought of... maybe feminists will use it to say they were assaulted by successful white males.
>>
In the USA it is only legal with a doctor present and using a certain weight glove.

Jurisdictions may vary.
>>
This will wind up with some spic or niggers getting BTFO and then being a little bitch about it and getting their gang to kill the guy or pull a gun and shoot their opponent. It's inevitable.

>>55218873
Kek the exact thing I thought of.
>>
>>55219164

Retalliation might not become a thing considering that would give you a bad rep on the app, though.
>>
>Organize a fight
>Go to place
>Get raped/murdered

Isnt this sort of thing illegal?
>>
>>55219397
I'm sure there's something written in the disclaimer saying "we're not responsible for anything"
>>
>>55219297
True, but if someone's in a fit of rage they might not think clearly. I just looked at the app, what's to stop someone from putting their level as Amateur and then being an ecf UFC fighter kek. Guess more ratings.
>>
>>55218208
Hope the developers like prison
>>
>>55218208
I could see undercover cops using this to bait
>>
>>55219397
>going alone

I hope you guys swipe right for me
>>
>>55218208
It would be great, if only there wasn't the slightest chance of getting jumped, robbed or killed.
>>
wonder whos behind it
>>
thank you /pol/. lol of the day.
>>
This is going to turn out to be some viral marketing campaign for some new flavor of chips or something.
>>
I would probably hire some drunk guy to fight a nigger for me, and then follow the nigger halfway home before shooting him.
>>
>pay some built fucks to match with randoms on this app
>use whatever jew shit they offer to promote the fights to other users
>take bets on the fights when they happen
>?????
>PROFIT
>>
File: 1446712269989.gif (116 KB, 255x230) Image search: [Google]
1446712269989.gif
116 KB, 255x230
>>55218873
>approved assertion of masculinity. a woman can hold a gun, what, you want your throwdowns to be unisex

You fucking felons and non-CCW fags are always looking for a fight.

Except when somebody has a gun. Then you turn into the biggest crybaby wimps out there.

I'm strapped and ready to kill or die in the defense of myself, a loved one, or even an innocent person. I seriously doubt you're ready to die too, and more importantly even if you were you would because you brought your nuts to a gunfight.

You fags, seriously.
>>
>>55222392
i'm talking about armed aggression, not armed self-defence.

if it's a gun fight i might bring something with me.... like a phone book or a cheese grater. but for the most part that doesn't exist in my neck of the woods.
>>
>>55221999
Waste of time and money
Just shoot him when he gets there
>>
this sounds cool. do they have anything other than twitter and a squarespace designed website?
>>
File: 1446853043077.gif (1 MB, 320x570) Image search: [Google]
1446853043077.gif
1 MB, 320x570
>>55222555
>but for the most part that doesn't exist in my neck of the woods.

Can't argue with the numbers there pal. Good luck in your underground social media fight club.

I just have this suspicion that the kinds of people you will meet won't be gentlemen looking to battle with honor and dignity.
>>
>>55218208
>Needing an app to get into a brawl
Over here you just go to any grill on a friday night. Get a sausage, the brawl is complimentary.
>>
i'm pretty sure this shit isn't allowed in most countries

inciting violence or something
>>
>>55218208
probably the closest I'll get to watching gladiatorial fighting.

I'm all for settling things via dueling as well.
>>
>>55218208
Hell yes. I've been looking all over the internet for fight clubs, or just people in general to fight. I hope this works on android. And if not, I'm switching to the iPhone.
>>
This is genius and I actually joked about this idea with my friends years back. Glad someone took the initiative to finally do it. I want a fight.
>>
>>55218208
is this on android holy shit do want
>>
File: thegoose.jpg (18 KB, 260x284) Image search: [Google]
thegoose.jpg
18 KB, 260x284
Won a fight?
>>
>>55223382
it doesn't have to be fistfights, you could agree on making it submission based fights beforehand
>>
>>55223510
This desu I went /fit/ after getting redpilled and I need somewhere to channel my inner rage and test especially since its no fap november.
>>
>>55218425
Will be a tool for police to make duckets off of disorderly conduct, in sighting violence .. It won't fly in USA maybe in 3rd world
>>
>>55221848
I want to eat some "NIGGA CHIPS" prolly taste nasty dough
>>
>>55225649
*no shave November
>>55225795
*ducats or *buckets
>>55225977
*though
>>
>>55222392

>people want to throw some punches, let off some stress, get out some aggression, and maybe shoot the shit after the fight
>this faggot shows up with a gun
>gets called out for ruining a good time with needless projection because he's an insecure pencildick
>hurr durr I'm ready to die
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.