[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CARSON: USA=PUERTO RICO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
LOL and you idiots support this?
>>
>>55216437
Well for one we have fucked PR over for years through taxes but personally Puerto Ricans are the niggers of the Hispanic people/group

Plus they're in debt and crime ridden so it'd be another New York for us
>>
>>55216437
Finally real policy's that would change America
>>
>>55216437

haven't the voters there consistently voted down becoming a state?
>>
>>55216767
Not at all.

Pretty sure it's Congress.
>>
Seriously how is this good policy at a time when American culture is on the decline and Latino culture is on the rise.

I KNOW LETS MAKE A HISPANIC ISLAND A STATE!

Enjoy being keked by Hispanics.
>>
>>55217024
It's good for the economy

Great talking point to command the debate this week.

Trump will look racist if he disagrees. He must be scrambling for reasons as to why it would be a bad idea

Carson is a genius
>>
>>55217157
It's another electoral gain for the Democrats. No tiny island should be a state including Hawaii
>>
CARSON: Usa=puerto rico
DILMA: Brazil=cuba
You guys know how this will end.
>>
I'll still vote for Trump since getting rid of the illegals is a more pressing matter than this sinking shithole becoming state
>>
from wikipedia....
>Puerto Ricans are natural-born citizens of the United States.[15] The territory operates under a local constitution, and its citizens elect a governor. Puerto Rico's residents are unable to vote in the U.S. Congress, which has plenary jurisdiction over the territory under the Puerto Rico Federal Relations Act of 1950. A 2012 referendum showed a majority (54% of the electorate) disagreed with "the present form of territorial status," with full statehood as the preferred option among those who voted for a change of status
>>
I don't even know why they would want statehood. They get to be American citizens without having to pay income tax. All they'd get for statehood is some electoral votes that won't matter because they're too small, and a handful more Democrats in Congress, that also won't matter much. And they can get both of those things any time they want just by relocating to a state.
>>
>>55217157
>outsourcing jobs from the mainland to Puerto Rico is good for the economy

oh I know this one

it's because what's good for the arcane concept of "the economy" isn't necessarily good for the vast majority of people, i.e. voters
>>
Why would we want that? Puerto Rico is a failed state and it's not even one of the actual states of America.
>>
>>55216437

Is there anything wrong with that?
>>
>>55217157
How is accepting a bankrupt spic colony with horrifying education levels, good for the national economy?

http://www.unz.com/isteve/the-amazingly-horrible-test-scores-of-students-in-puerto-rico/

Though I suppose it's little different than the status quo, since they can already flood the mainland.
>>
>>55218872
2 more California tier Senators, oh boy.
>>
File: 1446315473970.jpg (69 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
1446315473970.jpg
69 KB, 640x455
>>55217157
>It's good for the economy
That wall is coming no matter what pablo. Be prepared.
>>
File: 1446674820485.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1446674820485.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>Ben Carson shilling for states rights

imokwiththis
>>
Carson is just being smart desu. I'm Puerto Rican and I can say most people from this shit island are very conservatives and religious. If a Republican makes PR a state, you will forever have a red state to help you in every election.
>>
Puerto Rico is as much a part of the US as New York and every other state. Nothing to discuss.
>>
Good, more whites and Christians as part of the US plus a boon to the economy. . . what's the problem?
>>
Carson is trying to win back the spic vote after coming out against anchor babies, and make it look like he's not retarded for not knowing about Cuban immigration issues
>>
>>55217157
But looking like a racist is what made Trump popular in the first place.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.