[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11
File: 3t.jpg (79 KB, 636x464) Image search: [Google]
3t.jpg
79 KB, 636x464
Why don't the white European descendants of America, Australia and Canada return home? Your countries will eventually become foreign to you. Make your ancestors proud. Return.
>>
I'd rather keep my butter knife collection desu senpai
>>
>>55215697
I would if Europe wasn't going downhill as well
>>
File: 1446100687937_20151029045637445.jpg (328 KB, 685x569) Image search: [Google]
1446100687937_20151029045637445.jpg
328 KB, 685x569
>>55215697

A few reasons:

1. Unless you remove kebab and your lefties soon, the US will have more whites than all of Europe even if we shrink to 50% of the population here

2. Straya, NZ, Canada, and the US have a fuckhuge natural barrier between us and boat people

3. Far more lebensraum in our cunts here, if anything, white Euros should come here, help us build the wall, make NA and Australia white homelands until such time as there's enough of us to take on the African/Sandnigger hordes.

That said, if shit turns into civil war over there, there's likely to be a fair few Burger volunteers that go over and help you kids out. :3
>>
Australia has great weather, great wages, great banter, why would I come home?
It's literally the best of both worlds. The high standard of living that you expect from a developed white country, and the beautiful weather that otherwise only people in undeveloped backwards shitholes can enjoy.
If you have no prospects in the UK I would highly recommend coming to Australia
>>
>>55215937
But we need you. Bolster our demographics, and with awakened people.
>>
I literally can't, and it bothers me to no end. I attempted to immigrate to a European nation that reflects my heritage last year. I have 2 grandparents from there. I spoke to the consulate and I don't fit the criteria, and here they are letting in thousands of mud people every day. I wanted to study and work and thats not allowed.

Thanks Germany, hope you enjoy Abdul and his thousands of brothers.
>>
>Canada
best hat what other huge, massive country gets along this well?
>Australia
how can you not like them?
>America
no other place I'd rather be
>>
My family has called this continent homes sence the Jamestown colony was founded. Our ties to this land are too strong, I shall support you if the race war comes out but this land is my home and it shall stay this way.
>>
I'm seriously considering this because the U.S. will be nearing 50% non-white soon and white Americans are bad enough. However, Germany and England are having an immigration problem of their own. Is France still good outside of Paris? Because it's the only language besides English I know.
>>
There's no FREEDOM is Europe.
>>
>>55215697
You're dead to us.
>>
>>55216219
Can you at least own bolt-action rifles? That would be enough freedom t b h.
>>
>>55215697

Europe (US and Candada too) purposely make immigration from 1st world countries really difficult, and form 3rd world shitholes really easy.

The average American or Canadian couldn't "return" to the UK without a very impressive resume or a lot of money (and its a poor exchange rate).

Standard of living is also much higher for now and cold tiny victorian British homes don;t hold much of a pull I'm guessing.

Europe should be trying to pull muherritage fags instead of worthless 3rd worlders, but that is not part of the agenda, just like upping native birth rates isn't.
>>
>>55216252
Anything resembling, or anything that could be mistaken for, a gun is automatically illegal.
>>
If Germany starts the next Reich I'll come help out. I've have about 10 years of govt exp dealing directly with people and paperwork.
>>
>>55215697
My family has been here 300 years. My background is as canadian as canadian gets, some people I descended from were in battles here and a lot of my family fought for canada in the world wars

I'm a Canadian not a European
>>
>>55216266
Please tell me that is a joke... they will accept shitskins with open arms but not the descendants of past emigrants?
>>
>>55215697
Yeah because Europe isn't any less foreign currently?
>>
>>55216252

Not without a licence, which means home visits by the police.
>>
>>55215993
you also have spiders that only eat human kidney
>>
>>55216266
Even Russia gets it. The legal immigration process here is an absurdity.
>>
>>55216196

A loot of good places to live, friend
>>
>>55216311
How about modified t-shirt cannons?
>>
>>55216356
Absolutely true. You have to prove that you won't be a financial burden, and have the means to support yourself before you even show up. You also have to have insurance. I assume they have many teams of accountants on the borders making sure that everyone coming in from Syria meets their standards.
>>
White people are conquistadors at heart. The fact we claimed so much of the earth as ours is fulfilling the white purpose making our ancestors proud.
>>
>>55216357

Europe is not a country. Burgerclap.

>>55216356

100% serious. Much like America. Visas are a huge pain to get. You have to have a skil in demand or be able to invest in business or start your own and employ a given amount of people. Working class immigrants can pretty much forget it.

Unless you qualify by ancestry for a European countries passport - and a lot of people likely do and don;t even know it.
>>
There isn't enough room for all the Whites to move back to Europe. There's no reason we shouldn't have had all of North America and Australia to ourselves and there's still no reason why we can't keep most of it.
>>
>>55215697
>Why don't the white European descendants of America, Australia and Canada return home?

Well mainly because
>the leftism over there
>nogunz and butter knives
>Atheism being more socially acceptable over there
>Still remember all those "we're mur free thon u" and "ahaha bakwardz murican we gotz free medi care" meme bantz from them
>>
Do you just want Ameribros to come back to offset all of the Ahmeds there and more on the way.

I would if the follow conditions were met:

1. I can keep my guns.
2. Provide a fine white English woman in which to mate with.
>>
>>55216421
I would go to Canada or America if they made it as easy as Australia
>>
>>55215965
I get you, and I would hope so if and when that happens.

>>55216149
That is shit, not the first time I have heard of stories like that. But I guess we need to look after our foreign migrants first above our own people and people like yourself who have legitimate claims to live here.

>>55216174
I get you and understand and thank you.

Just more worried than ever as I see it getting even worse but hey I'm sure we'll find jobs for them.

>>55215993
It does sound tempting to leave, but I would miss my family and friends and I like the cloudy rainy town I live in, just gotta love the windy and rain. Also I hear it's hard to get into Australia unless you have skills in needed sectors.
>>
>>55215965
>1. Unless you remove kebab and your lefties soon, the US will have more whites than all of Europe even if we shrink to 50% of the population here

This is what I realised when I visited the US. You have huge tracts of land that are inhabited by white people. Even though the US is getting a shit ton of diversity, you have acres upon acres of lands that will remain culturally and demographically white.

Countries like England and France are going to be in real trouble in the foreseeable future because they don't have such a luxury. The towns/cities are already diverse, the only thing that remains white is the countryside which is almost irrelevant when you look at how small that area is and how local regions don't have the same democracy as US states have, for example.
>>
File: 1444495538328.jpg (47 KB, 960x606) Image search: [Google]
1444495538328.jpg
47 KB, 960x606
>>55215697

The 4th Reich will not be in Germany. It will be in the USA.
>>
>>55216522
>Unless you qualify by ancestry for a European countries passport - and a lot of people likely do and don;t even know it.
Yep. Easiest one to get is Italy. You just need a male ancestor that left after 1861 and a direct line of descent(although a female post-1959 is okay IIRC).

But let's be honest here. The only European-majority countries that could possibly have an influential future on the world stage at this point, barring a genocide, are Poland and Russia.
>>
I'd like to keep my guns so no thank also them taxes are too damn high
>>
File: can not stop us.jpg (44 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
can not stop us.jpg
44 KB, 720x404
I tried to and you fucks sent me back for "Radical ideas" because I posted this picture on facebook
>>
>>55216762
Maybe that's why we'd rather stay here.

>go across the country by plane (which we pioneered) and look out the window
damn, there's nothing there!
>go across the country by vehicle (Rudolph Diesel did invent the glorious Diesel engine afterall)
damn, I forgot to refuell within the past 500 miles, this shit is getting real
>>
>>55216196
Hate to say it, but if you do, move France over the UK. I think the people will be nicer, some decent folk her, but a lot of cunts too. Bombfire night the other day, and as always the firebrigade got attacked by little shits starting fires. What country attacks their own firemen?
>>
In fact it is the Europeans which should immigrate to USA. We have a fighting chance here, with 2nd amendment and a large evangelical base. The Jews have already infiltrated the atmosphere of most EU nations beyond repair. Leave the old nations to the Muslims now, we will take them back later.
>>
In a global society any of us can move at any time.

I fully expect you all to go to the place where white militants are needed most urgently and fight for what you believe in.

There can be no compromise, no containment country for our kind like those in Israel. The world is ours.
>>
>>55216092
If you really want them that much, then do some work on your end.

Take the first step and ease immigration for European descendants.
>>
>>55216266
True. Those old houses in London go for a killing. House prices here are a fucking joke.
>>
>>55215993
>great weather

Literally fucking burning alive here senpai
>>
>>55215993
>infested with proto humans
>>
File: magneto-was-right.jpg (31 KB, 336x500) Image search: [Google]
magneto-was-right.jpg
31 KB, 336x500
Come here, eurobros.
>>
>>55215697
I'l give you some reasons.

1. I'm too damn stubborn to pack up and run. I'd rather stay here and fight. I've already had ICE deport dozens of mexicans since I've moved to my State in '12. I also give jobs to whites over mexicans.

2. The exchange rate of the Dollar Vs Euro. My bank account would be empty.

3. I own 1 car and a Harley. It'd cost wayyy too much $$ to ship overseas.

4. The real estate market sucks, and I'd have trouble selling my decent 3 bedroom house. With the money I'd have left over, with the exchange rates, I'd be living in a tin shack next to Mohammad.

4. I really have no ties to Europe after all these years. No known family at all.

Nah, I'd rather stay here and fight pedro. My ancestors fought for this country, and I'm not giving up that easy. I really believe this filthy melting pot called America is about the boil over, and shit's going to change one way or the other. Either way, I'll be taking up arms next to my fellow countrymen when it does.
>>
>>55216357
We are always foreign, many different European cultures. Don't mean you can't return. We aren't persecuting you for your religious beliefs any more.
>>
>>55217346
Apparently I can't count, either kek
>>
>>55217346
Lol. Well good luck in your stand, I hope we can both free again in our lands when it truly comes to it.
>>
>>55217346
Anybody who hasn't owned two cars at some point should try it. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but it feels baller as fuck.

>well time to go do something
>my, my, which car shall I chose today? Perhaps I'll make the calculation based on cost alone or fun alone.

Carless friends come around

>oh, well, sure, take that one
>you're going to be in deep shit if you damage it
>but I'm not because I'll just drive my other car until you're done fixing the one you broke
>btw we're going to shoot off fireworks next weekend with lots of food and beer, so you should stop by
>>
File: UKRoadWarrior.jpg (429 KB, 1840x1321) Image search: [Google]
UKRoadWarrior.jpg
429 KB, 1840x1321
>>55217673
But we don't have the space for you to park two American beast cars on our street. How about your trade them in for two smart cars?
>>
>>55217992
How about I build my own garage in my back yard, park them both there, and then complain to the jewlord that my driveway looks like something out of post-bombing Iraq.

Or I could just park them out on the regular street. I'm consistently amazed that a person can leave his car out on a public street out of sight and out of mind and nobody comes around and fucks with it. Think about what a car costs. Would you leave something that expensive out on the street, unwatched? And, day after day, week after week, nobody fucks with it? I like it here.
>>
>>55218202
Not having to worry about double parking. Also having enough land to build upon without planning permission. You don't even know you're born kiddo.
>>
>>55218454
If you want to get down to the legal tits and nails about it, we don't even have allodial title our land anymore. I could go on and bore everybody to death.

But there's something when it comes to the economy called a "force majeure." It's kind of like when we flip from a "de jure" government to a "de facto" government.

I sure hope we don't have to remind anybody that we're the "de facto" around here, and I take it as a good sign that I can park my cars wherever and nobody fucks with them. I've spent more of my time fixing other peoples' cars than fucking with them, so I appreciate that.
>>
File: Non-anthro-manfrog.jpg (47 KB, 590x518) Image search: [Google]
Non-anthro-manfrog.jpg
47 KB, 590x518
Because if I wanted muslims and violence I'd go to the middle east. At least it's sunny there.

Just kidding I'm an irish jew so I'd go to either of those places and not worry about muslims.
>>
>>55215697
That's a good idea. If we all congregate in one place we'll outnumber the shitskins.
>>
>>55215697
Texas is nice warm, rich, spacious, Muslims have no respect and Texas has been good. Plus Texas has a huge British population
>>
>>55219043
I've heard many tales about the faggots from texas
>>
>>55215697

If the thing keeps going worse maybe we'll be the europeans who have to leave our homes and go live to our ex colonies.
>>
>>55215697

We're generally not allowed to, dude.

If you look up how difficult it is for extra European Whites to return to Europe, it's difficult. I myself have a masters from a British Uni, my grandparents were English and my first language is English. I cannot get a visa for the life of me.
>>
just Deus Vult america by electing Trump
>>
>>55215697
Because europe is being destroyed by foreigners too.
>>
>>55215697
I don't want to be a Muzzie, though.
>>
>>55215965
>US
>white

Most US 'whites' are fucking spics or halfbreeds.

Anglo masterrace
>>
Because this is my home. I have virtually no connection to Europe, feel no allegiance to it, and feel no responsibility to help save your continent.
>>
>>55217198
Worse when there are thunderstorms and its till hot.
>>
>>55215697
Because the paperwork is a fucking mess and it doesnt guarantee anything.
>>
>>55215697
>Make your ancestors proud.
>By abandoning everything they built and running home without a fight.
Faggot, what we need is an Anglosphere (minus the US of A) Union and a return to ethnic nationalism.
>>
>>55219587
My mother was British so I'm entitled to British citizenship by decent. No idea why I'd want it though, as UK leaves the EU next year.

Do you know much about American immigration laws? My grandfather is a yank, can I use that to get citizenship there?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (52 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
52 KB, 400x266
The UK is full of shitskins, I can't speak any other languages but polish (with a thick american accent) and I heard its very hard to get a job in poland .

If I would be guaranteed a job I would probably go back
>>
> ~250 million white people from the colonies moving back to Claustrophobic Terraced Cu.cksheds: The Country

Nah I'll take my beach house and massive block senpai

M8 you really didn't think this through
>>
America's population density is 180th in the world, 32 per square mile, around 80 per sq kilometer.

You should really move here instead.
>>
I will be returning to my ancestral homeland of Prussia.. wait it doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>55215697
your immigration laws only accept niggers

it's really hard to migrate otherwise.
>>
>>55215697
Why would I get back to Africa 2.0 ? I'm good here.
>>
>>55215697
Renounced Europe when we joined the American project.

A patriotic American who happens to be of Asian or African descent is still more a brother to me than any yuropoor commies.

I don't even muh heritage any more. I consider it the role of the ancestors to serve the descendants, not the other way around.
>>
File: image.jpg (584 KB, 2048x1194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584 KB, 2048x1194
>>
Because Britain is worse.
>>
>>55215697

They are already foreign to us. They're a mix.
>>
>>55222493
nice mosque, but where r the minarets?
>>
File: BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>55215697
>Why don't the white European descendants of America, Australia and Canada return home?
I already am home
>>
>>55215697
95% english here, I would love to if the majority of the views of your country weren't so counter to that of my own.
>>
>>55224880
pls, mormons have more anglo-saxon genes than brits
>>
>>55215697
I can trace my lineage on my mother's side back to poland
and lineage on my fathers side back to Ireland.

So, assuming both poland AND Ireland would accept me, where would I even go?
>>
>>55215697
some co-workers and i actually want to move to different parts of europe because of the people here and the women.

the main things is that europe is being taken over.
>>
>>55215697

if we are talking about returning to ones original place, why don't you go back to pakistan then?
>>
I qualify to emigrate to Italy, but don't know the language and the paperwork is legitimately Kafkaesque. And I doubt Ireland wants me.
>>
>>55215697

Poland is being pretty based without me, but America is riding a one-way train to suicide. I'm more needed here to help redpill all the liberals around me and push back against the massive wall of shit trying to ruin this country
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.