[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was pretty indifferent about deporting illegals, however after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
I was pretty indifferent about deporting illegals, however after watching this video I think it's pretty clear we need to build the biggest wall possible and get these people out of our nation.
>>
>>55215555
Quints confirm. Spics are a parasite eating the host
>>
What's up with those organizations and having kids say bad words in their ads
>>
>>55215555
Agreed. This video made up my mind about spics. I didn't used to hate them but now I do.
>>
>>55215555
what makes me think the faggot who did this video also fucked that little boy?
He behaves in an unusually gay manner.

Didn't he also do that really gay Fuckh8 shit?

I'll bet this kid's anus is wider than the LIE.
>>
I like them more now than I did before
>>
>>55216100
Kids do the darndest things.

Liberals know that people are a lot more coddling of children nowadays than in the past due to all the paranoia surrounding childhood innocence, so they exploit that to its fullest. If a child says it, then it can't be condemned and must be true.

It's literal child exploitation.
>>
>>55216214
You're really cool and edgy I bet.
>>
>>55216214
Fuck off. This is no time to shitpost.
>>
>>55215555
That kid really annoys me. His giant teethy grin...I would punch him and his saggy old grandma
>>
>>55216100
Its made by the same guy as FCKH8
>>
File: 1446916729699.png (106 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
1446916729699.png
106 KB, 356x400
>>55215555
Until this video, I didn't have any fueled angry towards a race; however, maybe I shouldn't be directly blaming these little bastards, but in actuality the maker of this horrid line of videos.
>>
>>55216100
Libruls think its "hilariously" "transgressive" and really "sticking it to the man" rather than just crude. Same way they feel about whipping a tit out in public, basically. It all drives the hypothetical republican construct they have in their heads insane with rage.
>>
>>55216238
Imagine their opposition using this, it would be hilarious.
>>
File: Reaction 1327596252428.jpg (113 KB, 715x495) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 1327596252428.jpg
113 KB, 715x495
>>55215555
I'm a beaner and I just want to punch that kid in the face, but the creators must be the biggest cockmonglers.
And you can bet your ass they're some white liberal pieces of shit that enable and encourage this spics faggotry.
>>
>>55216389
Do we know hir surname yet?
>>
>break law
>NO NO DON'T PUNISH ME
>>
>>55216100

A /pol/ack is pulling the strings and jewing the jews.
>>
>>55216748
This. I'm glad there are good beaners like you out there.
>>
>>55216748
It's the same retard that runs the "fuck h8" group or w/e
>>
>>55215555
i know you are shitposting, but thats exactly what happened
>>
This kid is horrifying what the fuck
>>
File: 1446832447550.gif (76 KB, 255x153) Image search: [Google]
1446832447550.gif
76 KB, 255x153
>>55216812
Luke Montgomery

This fuck face is selling t-shirts on this horse shit to. He's literary nothing more than a money grubbing cock gobbler feeding off political issues to make money. He doesn't give a shit, and never will.
>>
>>55215555
I just watched this video

So much cringe. What an annoying swearing spic

Even the liberals hate it ROFL
>>
>>55216994
Is there a larger res of this?
>>
>>55216994
>Luke Montgomery
>>
File: 1446845676462.jpg (1 MB, 1200x962) Image search: [Google]
1446845676462.jpg
1 MB, 1200x962
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2015/11/luke-montgomery-deport-racism-2016-sissyfag-snl-donald-trump-saturday-night-live-video-youtube-bill-for-first-lady-shirt/

For a little education on the subject.

>Montgomery said that he included children in the Deport Racism campaign because Trump was attacking children with his racist comments about deportation and anchor babies, The Wrap reported. However, this isn’t the first time that Montgomery has created controversial videos featuring children. Both his Clinton and Deport Racism websites double as registered PACs. He also registered a PAC under the name Feel the Bern.

>>55217156
Sadly, it's all I got.
>>
>>55216901
There are plenty of us who just go through our lives inconspicuously, but then this gay shit has to garner attention.
I'm glad I'm not that dark and I can pass off as some other minority.

>>55216922
He a kike, or white fag?
>>
>>55215555
Nice quads
>>
I was kind of concerned that he was cursing in front of his grandmother, but then I realized she probably doesn't speak english.
>>
before I just wanted illegal immigrants deported. Now I want this kid and all of his family deported regardless of immigration status
>>
Mexicans are the fucking niggers of Hispanics, God damn.

Makes us other Hispanics look fucking awful
>>
>>55215555
Let's send this little faggot with his shit eating grin home to his shitty third world desert hellhole.
>>
Just remembering that Donald Trump is hosting SNL tonight, and good old Luke is PAYING $5000 to anyone who shouts "Donald Trump is a racist!" in the audience.
>>
>>55217365

>Generalizing
They might be all sorts of awful things, but I doubt most of them would want to be associated with this cockmongling spic and his liberal faggot handlers.
>>
File: 1413372035018.png (189 KB, 636x491) Image search: [Google]
1413372035018.png
189 KB, 636x491
>>55215555
i really don't know whatpeople who made this video were thinking.

>hey lets get a bunch of really ugly illegal kids and make them act like asses, that'll help their cause
>>
>>55217365
I'm Mexican and I fucking hate those faggots.

Viva Aguascalientes
>>
>>55217365
Ever noticed how every nationality that has diaspora in USA are considered the niggers of said nationality? For example Germans consider German Americans niggers. Even African blacks consider African Americans niggers, why do you think that happens? Is the country on which the diaspora hasn't even been to blame for how they behave, or is the country where they were raised and that enables such behaviors to blame? That kid can't be deported, he would be object of massive beatings here for being a faggot because he didn't learn that shit here. USA is the only country he can call home and does as your average murrikan libersl do.
>>
>>55215555
God dammit I hate my people. It fucking sucks to be represented by a bunch of stupid illegal Mexicans who are too lazy to become citizens of the United States. My parents weren't fucking lazy and became citizens just like the rest of the other foreigners who come here. I hate this mentality that Mexicans have, they think that just because America is right next to them it means they can just hop over and use America's welfare and not pay a dime of taxes to help or contribute to society in any way shape or form. They then have the fucking nerve to act entitled to everything just because they live here. And when called out on their bullshit they act stupid and clueless as to what they "didn't know" they were doing. They think they're so fucking smart, thinking that they're getting away with just constantly taking and taking from America. I've been to Mexico plenty of times as a child and an adult, hell I've even lived and gone to school in Mexico. Sure, some Mexicans are more fortunate than others but that doesn't mean that they don't have the same opportunities.They just choose not to got to school or become anything. Why? because they know that they can just "cross" the border and make something of themselves in America. But if they were too lazy to become anything in Mexico, what makes them think they'll do any better in America? If anything it's more difficult because they didn't go to school in Mexico or America. They have nothing to show for themselves once they get here. It all depends on how badly you want it, how badly you want to get out of whatever bullshit life put you into. They just don't have the drive and choose to live life as losers. FUCK.
>>
>>55218490
Nice one Austria
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.