[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women, on average, less intelligent then men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 24
File: amy_schumer-620x412.jpg (59 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
amy_schumer-620x412.jpg
59 KB, 620x412
Are women, on average, less intelligent then men?
>>
Intellectually, no.
Emotionally, yes.
>>
>>55215109
I feel women are just as intelligent as men.

However that intelligence is squandered by their personality.

Men lead through well cultivated loyalty. They want to be team players. They want to follow orders in the hope that one day they'll be giving the orders. All in effort to achieve some level of greatness that they see in their male idols and heroes who they aspire to be.

Women have none of that. Women view success as having the best prada bag. Women view success by seeing how many of their demands can be met versus other women. Women don't care about the team, their fellow women, or men, they care only about appearing important to their immediate circle of acquaintances and fellow workers, never accomplished by actual work or leadership, mind you, but catty backstabbing, indignation, and demands.

This is why every men vs women reality survival series is such a joke. The men have a veritable stone age kingdom going within a week whereas all the women can do is bitch and moan and try to assemble some feminine hierarchy that is based solely on how loud their ovaries are.
>>
>>55215109
the distribution of intellect among women is a lot more of a normal distribution model, but for men it's wider.

So, this means that a lot of women are okay intelligent and with very few really stupid and very few really smart. For men, we are all over the place. The smartest people in society are men, but men are also the dumbest in society.

Nature experiments heavily with men.
>>
>>55215109
No
>>
>>55215109
Yes. They have less brain mass, fewer neurons, and less synaptic connectivity. On average.
>>
>>55215109
Yes they are.
>>
>>55215109
scientifically speaking, maybe.

But they compensate for it by being better communicators.
>>
>>55215109
Yes. I have met a few chicks in my life that were clever but not as much as men...
>>
women on average are more intelligent but men are more likely to be on the extremes. So there are "more intelligent men than women" in the top 10% but on average they are smarter.

They are all a little bit better than mediocre while men either are really stupid or really smart.
>>
>>55215109
yes, any other questions?
>>
>>55215109
Not commenting on intelligence, but fact is that I've yet to encounter a female comedian who is actually funny. I'm also not saying women can't into jokes altogether.
>>
>>55215109
i'd say not inherently. Taller people are statistically smarter then shorter people and men tend to be taller than women.
>>
more intelligent, because they figured out a way to live a comfortable life without having to work.
>>
File: So beggars can be choosers.jpg (38 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
So beggars can be choosers.jpg
38 KB, 700x400
>>55215651
>their personality.

*emotions

FTFY

...and /thread
>>
File: 1444534067603.jpg (124 KB, 540x974) Image search: [Google]
1444534067603.jpg
124 KB, 540x974
>>55215940
>better communicators
>>
>>315806587
No

But the bell curve is flatter for men, resulting in more intelligent, and also more retarded individuals
>>
Yes, but women have better social skills. :3
>>
>>55216076
this. Men can be really fucking autistic.
>>
>>55215109
No, they are more emotional though and that can lead to stupid decisions.
>>
>>55215109
Emotions gets in the way for them so yes.
>>
>>55216172
better communicators with eachother.

Sometimes they forget that they have to be more explicit with men for us to understand their meaning. Women who do realize that are objectively better communicators though.
>>
File: editmedieval.jpg (171 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
editmedieval.jpg
171 KB, 600x800
Don't ask me to dig up the hard statistics because I failed to properly categorize my documents but males have an iq of 1-3 (depending on population) points higher - there was some mystery about this but it was discovered that the reason is likely spatial reasoning (think: throwing like a girl) If I'm not mistaken that area of the brain also makes men capable of building houses from scratch.

There was also some tests that showed that men utilize less of their brain to solve problems (like effective circuitry) while women just have seemingly random flare ups in their brain to solve the same problems.

BONUS ROUND: boys did better on tests at school but worse on homework so what do you think public schools did to narrow the gap?
>>
File: Neural Maps.jpg (124 KB, 536x628) Image search: [Google]
Neural Maps.jpg
124 KB, 536x628
Their brain functions differently, even though they can manipulate raw cognitive data roughly at same efficiency(IQ) as men, the way that data is processed ultimately determines why 99% of intellectual achievements in history were accomplished by males.
>>
>>55216166
Holy shit, I'd give out nothing but variations of Snickers if that were my street. It's one thing to work with other parents, but the world doesn't revolve around one little shit.
>>
>>55215679

this.
>>
>>55216921
>the way that data is processed ultimately determines why 99% of intellectual achievements in history were accomplished by males.

Actually, the fact that males are physically stronger and have been able to oppress women and restrict them to cooking and raising children since the beginning of civilization is the reason why 99% of intellectual achievements in history were accomplished by males, hope this helps.
>>
>>55217175
"Go back to John greens youtube page"
>>
>>55217691
This is common sense you fucktard.
>>
>>55215109
10% smaller brains
>b-but muh white matter
10% is fucking 10% cunts
>>
>>55215651
kek
>>
>>55215109
They are too consumed with the act of being a woman itself, that is their biggest intellectual downside.
>>
>>55215679
This.
I feel like this applies to just about any quality for women.
>>
Be honest: Have you ever met a woman who was more intelligent than you?

I've met maybe one or two, but I've met a ton more men who were more intelligent.
>>
>>55218106
Or maybe you already think that women are dumber than you
>>
>>55217844
"Go back to reddit"
>>
>>55218106
Knowledge doesn't equal Intellect right? Because there's definitely women with Ph.D's and shit that I wouldn't trust to think their ways out of a wet paper bag.
>>
>>55215109
According to the last 100 years of IQ testing, then yes. Women are about 3-5 points behind men, despite constant attempts at adapting IQ tests to women.
Men also have greater variance, so you'll find far more geniuses and idiots among men, while women are clustered around the average.

>>55216076
Bullshit. If anything, women would be a little below average.
>>
women aren't any less intelligent but they are way more vocal.
seriously, try to get one to quit yappin
>>
>>55215109
Some women score jobs just by having massive tits. Something men don't get.
>>
>>55216505
>women
>communicating with each other competently
Know how I know you've never been around women?
>>
>>55217175
Lad while I agree that obviously contributed to that, they got into that role for a reason.
>>
>>55215651
>Men lead through well cultivated loyalty. They want to be team players.
As a man who works in a 'team setting' with other men, this is total bullshit.
>>
>>55218563
Women score jobs by being women.
If you have a vagina and a stem degree you're handed an easy job.
>>
File: iq.jpg (315 KB, 790x1155) Image search: [Google]
iq.jpg
315 KB, 790x1155
>>55215109
>Are women, on average, less intelligent then men?

Of course. Women are inferior in every regard, except sex and baby handling.
>>
>>55215281
First post, every time.
>>
File: intelligence.jpg (618 KB, 887x2141) Image search: [Google]
intelligence.jpg
618 KB, 887x2141
>>55216633
>Not posting the relevant macros.

Shame on you, anon.
>>
>>55215109
Yes, however though you can train them to do certain task and they can do it ok.
>>
File: liars.jpg (378 KB, 729x1439) Image search: [Google]
liars.jpg
378 KB, 729x1439
>>55216921
>Their brain functions differently

Indeed. Women have the brains of liars.
>>
File: blow.jpg (79 KB, 925x363) Image search: [Google]
blow.jpg
79 KB, 925x363
>>55218563
>Some women score jobs just by having massive tits.
>>
Women and men have the same average intelligence.

However, men have a higher variation in their intelligence. This makes the smartest people predominantly men.

And it makes the stupidest people predominantly men. The difference is when you look at stupidity, you don't really give a fuck whether it's Klam Kardashian or Ahmed the guy who suicide bombs in order to have sex, we just consider them grouped together as retarded.
>>
Not less intelligent, but women have a more complex thought process. Their conclusions or final thoughts are frequently influenced by their emotions
>>
File: different.jpg (147 KB, 579x682) Image search: [Google]
different.jpg
147 KB, 579x682
>>55219050
>you can train them to do certain task and they can do it ok.
>>
>>55215109
I don't have the graphs anymore but basically the way it works is this:
Women form a perfect bell curve of intelligence meaning most are of average intelligence and very few are exceptionally bright or exceptionally dumb
Men do not meet a standard bell curve and display greater deviation at both ends meaning there are both more geniuses among men and more retards.
>>
>>55218976
>baby handling.

Anybody who was raised by single moms can tell you that this is mostly not true
>>
Men are Smarter than Women, Deal with it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruxhWO8QSY
Social Intelligence is Bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOlx_gmv5-I
Men are Smarter than Women 2: Size Matters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0XVuU-iF5U
Attracted to intelligence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRSCY9W6t4

Men's weakness is the need to pander to women.
>>
It's really about the same, with men maybe slightly smarter. However individuals will be individuals.
However women are prone to some irrational behavior and think differently regardless of IQ.

>>55216076
>women on average are more intelligent but men
That was literally one test that they decided to flash on a bunch of sites in a sea of ones that said the reverse.
>>
File: historymonth.jpg (106 KB, 850x762) Image search: [Google]
historymonth.jpg
106 KB, 850x762
>>55219109
>And it makes the stupidest people predominantly men

No it doesn't. Stop spreading this bullshit. Among the severely retarded there are more women than men.
>>
File: black-single-moms.jpg (349 KB, 1040x1000) Image search: [Google]
black-single-moms.jpg
349 KB, 1040x1000
>>55219173

By baby handling I didn't mean baby raising. I meant something like lactating, playing dumb games for hours etc.

You are correct, single moms are the cancer of society.
>>
File: job.jpg (122 KB, 838x799) Image search: [Google]
job.jpg
122 KB, 838x799
>>55215940
>But they compensate for it by being better communicators.

only if by "better communication" you mean whining, complaining and bitching.
>>
File: less brains.jpg (320 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
less brains.jpg
320 KB, 1334x694
>>55217900
>>
>>55217175
Women were in a privileged position to achieve all sorts of intellectual accomplishments as while men were working hard farming, hunting, building, fighting and all sorts of physically and mentally exhausting activities women had all the time in the world to think about everything while they watched children playing or did trivial chores, yet they didn't, they didn't establish thinking centers with other women with abundant free time to intellectually investigate anything and no relevant insight was ever provided by them to any society.
>>
File: inferior.jpg (106 KB, 573x1022) Image search: [Google]
inferior.jpg
106 KB, 573x1022
>>55218775

Men are aware of hierarchies and behave appropriately. When a group of women meets, you won't know, even after 1 hour, who's the boss and who's the lowest level.
>>
File: creveld-on-mary-wollstonecraft.jpg (308 KB, 1144x900) Image search: [Google]
creveld-on-mary-wollstonecraft.jpg
308 KB, 1144x900
>>55219600
>>
Women are lesser than men. The only people that argue this are men that want to impress women and women that hate their fathers.
>>
>>55215109
Yes, and I would assume it is because women don't have to compete with their intelligence. Looks and having babies is good enough for women.
>>
>>55219556
>muh synapses

kill you'reself
>>
File: decloak.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
decloak.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>55216115
>>
>>55219624
>Men are aware of hierarchies and behave appropriately.
What kind of hierarchies, manya? Maybe in Russia, where you have to enlist in the army and suck off the Chechen sergeant, you are more aware of prison "hierarchies".

Back to /po/rasha, gandon.
>>
File: pretty.jpg (138 KB, 730x809) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
138 KB, 730x809
>>55219696
>>
>>55219662
that guy is ugly as fuck. his whole face is curved like it's being pulled into a black hole or something
>>
File: cunt.jpg (38 KB, 298x309) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
38 KB, 298x309
>>55219805
>What kind of hierarchies, manya?

All kind of hierarchies.
>>
File: 4840-petuh-mikrofon.jpg (50 KB, 576x463) Image search: [Google]
4840-petuh-mikrofon.jpg
50 KB, 576x463
>>55219907
>>
Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value. This is most striking in regard to painting, the technique of which is as much within their reach as within ours; this is why they pursue it so industriously. Still, they have not a single great painting to show, for the simple reason that they lack that objectivity of mind which is precisely what is so directly necessary in painting. They always stick to what is subjective. For this reason, ordinary women have no susceptibility for painting at all: for natura non facet saltum. And Huarte, in his book which has been famous for three hundred years, Examen de ingenios para las scienzias, contends that women do not possess the higher capacities. Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines; and because of the extremely absurd arrangement which allows them to share the position and title of their husbands they are a constant stimulus to his ignoble ambitions. And further, it is because they are philistines that modern society, to which they give the tone and where they have sway, has become corrupted. As regards their position, one should be guided by Napoleon’s maxim, Les femmes n’ont pas de rang; and regarding them in other things, Chamfort says very truly: Elles sont faites pour commercer avec nos faiblesses avec notre folie, mais non avec notre raison. Il existe entre elles et les hommes des sympathies d’épiderme et très-peu de sympathies d’esprit d’âme et de caractère. They are the sexus sequior, the second sex in every respect, therefore their weaknesses should be spared, but to treat women with extreme reverence is ridiculous, and lowers us in their own eyes.
>>
>>55215109

Most very intelligent people are men, most very unintelligent people are men. But on average, men have about 2 more iq points which is really nothing.
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (458 KB, 1131x652) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
458 KB, 1131x652
>>55219967
>>
>>55215281
> le emotional inteligence meme
>>
>>55215281
How about no for both?
>>
>>55215651

>I feel

Dropped
>>
File: brain.jpg (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
93 KB, 600x600
>>55220003
>But on average, men have about 2 more iq points which is really nothing.

Women are so inferior that it's questionable whether they are people.
>>
>>55215109
it's "than" not "then"
female poster spotted and she's a fag.
>>
>>55220168
>female poster spotted

The only ones in this thread who disagree that women are massively inferior are cunts. Possibly a samecunt.
>>
they're more intelligent and less intelligent in different ways.
>>
File: tits.jpg (34 KB, 341x363) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
34 KB, 341x363
>>55220344

Cuntanon, what proxy are you using?
>>
File: congo-firewood-23100909_std.jpg (61 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
congo-firewood-23100909_std.jpg
61 KB, 620x400
>>55219600
>women had all the time in the world to think about everything while they watched children playing or did trivial chores

Women worked just as much as men did. Housewife is a modern invention.

Actually, many primitive cultures force women to work more than men.
>>
>>55220409
>>>/b/

go jerk off to more traps, faggot. we don't have to all be complete retards here.
>>
Men are more likely to be fucked up genetically. That means more people who are completely dysfunctional in many ways but are ultra geniuses in one thing they excel at.

But out of 3 people who got the highest score on hoeflin's test 2 were women.
>>
>>55215109
equally intelligent, however much more emotionally unstable and prone to manipulation, making their intelligence irrelevant.
>>
>>55220514

thanks for the truth
>>
>>55220514
>Actually, many primitive cultures force women to work more than men.

What's with that anyway? In the Himba society, the women most of the physical labor and the home, while the men focus primarily on rearing cattle.
>>
>>55216921
Just as a curiosity notice that all female brain activity is concentrated around Broca's area which is responsible for speech so basically whenever they're not talking they're thinking about talking and how they'll be talking about the current sensorial input in the future.
>>
>>55215281

this, the lack of emotional control means they cannot use their mind to its full potential like a man
>>
>>55215109
Yes, let's skip all this speculative bullshit and get to facts for once here.

Women average 5 IQ points less than men and men are 8x more likely to have an IQ of 115 and more.

INB4 SOURCE. Yes, and the daily mail is the only one to report this because of the Marxist Jews who monopolize the media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1274952/Men-ARE-brainy-women-says-scientist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html
>>
>>55215109
Old news

Women are not necessary less intelligent, but so dominated by some vague notion of "emotions". Which translates into: "the bullshit I just happen to believe without any real facts or reasoning". This notion of a so called six sense completely dominates the female brain so they are unable to fully utilize their brain capacity, because they are so harmed by there own bullshit.

For those who do claim women are truly intelligent, they are not. The evidence lies in the need to manipulate. A sharp mind does'nt need to manipulate others into doing their biding, but a women will always prefer manipulation over any other means. Now why is this?

1. They are physically unable to win
2. They are mentally unable to reason and win

So they have to resort to the third choice which is manipulation, leeching, general destructive behavoir.

I mean were always talking about the blacks, the (sand)niggers and the joos, but women are far more dangerous and also more numerous.

The change a women kills you or destroy your life is so much greater than if a none-white could ever hurt you.
>>
They are not less intelligent, they just don't care about anything worthwhile or even necessary.
>>
>>55216115
R A R E P R O X Y
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.