[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you oppose gay marriage when it would get in the way of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: heroes.jpg (202 KB, 613x941) Image search: [Google]
heroes.jpg
202 KB, 613x941
Why do you oppose gay marriage when it would get in the way of heroes like these making their love official?
>>
>>55214267
>sodomites posing with fire
Top irony.
>>
>>55214267
Why are they posing for a picture and not fighting that fire?
>>
>>55214267
what is the story behind this pic
>>
>>55214267
>implying theyre not shit tier firefighter and were not hired exclusively for their gender

top kek
>>
that fire doesnt look very "put out" to me
>>
>>55214267
why does one always have to look like a man?
Why cant they be like in muh yuri.
>>
>>55214267

>we can put fires out
>but not this one
>>
>>55214301
kek
>>
See, if they were men the fire would be out by now. And we wouldn't know because they wouldn't take a picture.
>>
>>55214267
They're posing in front of a fire instead of putting it out.

Tell me again why these whores haven't been fired?
>>
funny how just a few years ago they were saying "what do you care what do in the privacy of our home"

And now we have this..
>>
>>55214267
Why does anyone need the government to endorse their love?
>>
>>55214301
mega kek
>>
>>55214466
That house was completely fucked anyway so who cares
>>
>>55214503
This has been my belief for so long.

As a Christian what they are doing isn't marriage. Although they will borrow from the Christian worldview and label their sin as marriage it isn't.

However if two consenting people which to do something that doesn't impact people who haven't consent fully entered into an agreement then the government should have no role.

No role in marriage altogether.
>>
File: 1390955107660.jpg (72 KB, 710x960) Image search: [Google]
1390955107660.jpg
72 KB, 710x960
>>55214466
all of my this
>>
>>55214595
does that woman have a cross under her skin? why would she do that?
>>
>>55214595
>a subdermal cross
Neat
>>
>>55214301
First post best post
>>
>>55214353
to be fair, without anything to compare to in size, the right one could be one of those few butch "manly" women who could've been a firefighter even if the standards weren't lowered for women.

The bitch on the left though? Nah, she's filling a quota, nothing more.
>>
>>55214639
>woman
I think assigning one gender to this being would be classified as offensive and intolerant dont you think?
>>
>>55214267
Was another fire fighter taking the picture? What the fuck is going on here? I have more questions, but whatever.
>>
>>55214466
Looks like its a fire house. The shit tey use to practice on

Like 15 minutes from my house we have a small wooden house and a 5 story brick building that are burned to shit and rebuilt yearly
>>
>>55214317

>Why are they posing for a picture and not fighting that fire?

I really wish I could find that picture that shows a guy posting about something he wants to show people vs. a girl posting about something she wants to show people where the girl's post has her standing in front of the thing she's showing. I'm having no luck Google-ing for it though, probably because I'm not remembering the right phrasing of its text.
>>
>>55214267
>look world were heroes!
>they said as they posed for a picture in front of some poor family's burning home and let the men do all the work putting out the fire

Typical women
>>
>>55214728
>some poor family's burning home

Look at the state of the house, more than likely it is a house specifically used for practicing on
>>
>>55214267
>& save your life
I would give $1000 dollars to the charity of their choice if either of those women could complete a CPAT dummy drag.
No, no, no, no. Woman firefighters are nothing but ornaments who stay near the truck. They were given lower standards or just a pity-pass on whatever test they took. If they go into a fire, there is a good chance they will get themselves or others killed.
>>
>>55214807
Way to fucking discriminate against houses purely on looks you fucking bigoted shitlord it's ducking 2015 #houselivesmatter
>>
I wouldn't trust either of them to put out a fire or drag me out of one. I'm not a big guy, but women are fucking worthless when it comes to physical activity that actually involves removing an individual from danger.
>>
>>55214301
>sodomites

do you know what sodomy is, kid?
>>
>>55214466
BECUZ THEY R STRONK INDEPENDENT REAL HUMAN LESBEANS AND YOU CANT HATE ON THEM STOP TRIGGERING ME YOU SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC HOMOPHOBIC SHITLORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55214353
They probably were hired for their skill. As they do lower the standards for the tests when a woman wants to be a firefighter.
>>
>>55214267
Wear your fucking personal safety gear you cunts!
I would chew them out for this shit.
>>
LOOK AT US!! WE'RE WOMEN!! WE'RE STRONG LIKE MEN ARE!!! WE'RE JUST LIKE MEN!!!
>>
Even if the house is a total loss, there's like trees and shit visible in the photo. Fires have a tendency to spread.
>>
>>55214317
It's a shoop. They were probably posing in front of a building that was on fire and they put it out.
>>
>>55214317
>>55214319

Training burn, did a room by room and eventually got it fully involved as the place was probably condemned

>>55214353

Probably volunteer, like majority (up to 70% in some figures) of firefighting is in the USA.

>>55214933
Once again, its fun to play /pol/ but its probably volunteer and they need anyone with a pulse who can mouth breath to hold a hose in an under served district like the majority of American districts.
>>
File: 3BHCry2.jpg (31 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
3BHCry2.jpg
31 KB, 500x356
>>55214716
>>
File: stuff.jpg (1 MB, 1513x2022) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
1 MB, 1513x2022
>>55214661

Assuming it is a career department, the CPAT is often something people of all shapes and sizes can pass.
>>
I have never understood why gays, who hate Christianity and religion as a whole, are so adamant about participating in religious ceremonies.

>Muh tax breaks

If I told you that you have a 50% chance of losing everything, but you get a bonus 3% payout if you win, you'd immediately tell me that it's not worth.
>>
>>55214703

Training burn. Probably volunteers. They would have had to have cleaned up the site when they were done, the more you burn it the less you have to physically pick up.

>>55214885

Meh, I have seen people of all shapes and sizes pass the CPAT and some you thought should have had no issue, fail.

Its a horrible and deceiving test.
/pol/ pick your fights wisely, I am not defending anyone, because there is nothing wrong with the picture or anything too defend, its just try hard at this point.
>>
>>55215238

Saved, thanks anon.
>>
>>55214446
>>55214466

These days firefighters don't often bother to try and put out large house fires. For the most part it's a losing battle, houses today are built with such shitty and cheap materials that there's no point. For the most part their goal is to not let the fire spread.
>>
>>55216176

True and False. The average north-american home is wood framed and cheap. It can be replaced easily with insurance.

The point of the fire department is life safety followed by property. Residential homes are not considered highly valuable and the emphasis is not on saving plywood and sheet rock. Put on top the fact that homes burn hotter and faster as our consumer lifestyle increases the amount of shit in our lives that is often made of plastic and oil based materials/chemicals, there is no way you can safely fight any of these fires.

As far as single family residential homes are concerned, unless its room/content and isolated its probably not going to be a directly interior attack, and more of a hybrid moving towards exterior and defensive.

Multi-Family and Commercial are two totally different animals, but we are not talking about that.
>>
File: 1414526881452.png (433 KB, 631x902) Image search: [Google]
1414526881452.png
433 KB, 631x902
>>55214716
>>
>>55215503
the majority don't care about marriage
>>
>>55215503
It's not about them, it's about is.

They want to shove and force it down your throat how normal (and superior in some cases) you should consider them rather than make up their own special institution.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.