[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you dated a black girl yet? Scared you might like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1323_1376461964.jpg (28 KB, 286x480) Image search: [Google]
1323_1376461964.jpg
28 KB, 286x480
Why haven't you dated a black girl yet? Scared you might like it?
>>
Because I'm attractive, educated, and successful enough that I don't have to.
>>
>tfw giant titted black girl on my street lets me fuck her tits when ever i want

She won't do anything else, which is weird but what ever it is what it is
>>
>>55213482
Because I am white.
>>
not keen about std's
>>
>>55213482
Black.
Nipples.
>>
File: morrigan1439777683828.jpg (75 KB, 463x693) Image search: [Google]
morrigan1439777683828.jpg
75 KB, 463x693
I would if she looked like this.
>>
>>55213482
I considered dating a charming negress at my work once. Then I realized no matter how charming she was if I were in a serious relationship with her I'd have to meet and hang out with all her nigger friends and family. Fuck that shit.
>>
Honestly I'd have mad sex with a black girl just to experience it. I wouldn't want a steady relationship though they seem so stuck up and bitchy plus they'd spend all my money.
>>
One of my rules of thumb for dating is to only date people that Kazuhira Miller would allow on motherbase.
>>
>>55213529

Bruh
>>
>>55213914
French Ornithologists?
>>
>>55213482
>black girl thread
>no good pics

Step up /pol
>>
OP must hate himself.
>>
dont fuck monkeys
>>
>>55213482
Have
>>
>>55213617
Tfw i'm gonna fuck a girl like this on friday.
>>
>>55213482
I have.
>>
Niggers are subhuman.
>>
because beastiality is illegal in norway
>>
>>55213720
This
>>
ever since i was little i always wanted to marry a japanese girl but somewhere along the way i decided to stop being a weeaboo faggot and instead took an interest in black women. i've always wanted to be black. the black kids in school were always nice to me while the white kids couldn't give two shits and everyone else was mexican and i didn't care for mexicans because there were so many and it got boring seeing nothing but brown. i've always felt like i was meant to be born black, like on a mental level i am in fact a black man. one day i intend to undergo a surgery, something like the opposite of what michael jackson did. i cum hardest when i jack off to african tribal nudity. there's just something so hot about it. sometimes i fantasize about getting captured by an amazonian tribe and having them do sexy things to my penis. i love fried chicken, watermelon, dank kush and purple drank & as of late have been really getting into ethiopian food. it's like indian food but better. i wish for my children to be a beautiful chocolate color and have curly hair & maybe even afros because i always wanted an afro but couldn't grow one.
>>
>>55213482
how do you get over the smell?
>>
File: race_intelligencemixed.jpg (50 KB, 298x389) Image search: [Google]
race_intelligencemixed.jpg
50 KB, 298x389
>>55213482
I hate nappy hair, do you think I want to bring a child into this world that has that. They go thru hell to try and make their hair unnappy, Imagine your self married to a black girl, next, imagine yourself married to a white girl. Who is going to give you the more attractive, smarter kids?
>>
>>55213482

I hooked up with a black girl from tinder a few months ago. She was the most aggressive lay I've ever had, I thought she was going to break my dick off and she kept slamming her ass into me like fucking super mario.

So yeah I would love to.
>>
>>55213720

Pretty much this .. expect a sexy black girl (especially if she's not a slut) to have a bunch of brothers and cousins who are extremely protective of her.

This isn't starting on her parents, aunties, or grandparents / people she knows in general.
>>
>>55214737
I envy you senpai.
>>
>>55215186
She'll just have to get used to it.
>>
>>55213482
>dating black chicks with weave
Eww
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.