[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides reddit and tumblr what are some other similar sites that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hmmmmmm leddit.png (13 KB, 369x704) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm leddit.png
13 KB, 369x704
Besides reddit and tumblr what are some other similar sites that are leftist hugboxes?
>>
>>55213398
twitter
>>
>>55213398

A better question is where can you find a website that NOT an SJW hugbox anymore?
>>
>>55213398

/pol/ has become a nazi hugbox, so i dont see why anyone here should complain, i mean, obviously there is no one interested in real political debate, but want people who agree with them
>>
>>55213518
there is nothing wrong with being a nazi
>>
>>55213398

Dailykos, salon, huffington post and DU to name a few off the top of my head
>>
>>55213518
>/pol/ has become a nazi hugbox
It's not even majority nazi you moron.
Calling /pol/ a hugbox is retarded anyway because any opinion can be said here, and that would still apply if it was full of liberal faggots like you.
>>
4chan, more specifically, /pol/
>>
>>55213515
>where can you find a website that's not a hugbox anymore
FTFY
>>
>>
>>
>le /pol/ is le hugbox le xd
there is literally nothing more hugbox-ing than real life and websites with identities like reddit, facebook, etc... and hugboxification is basically almost unavoidable in any online community, yeah, even here, so what?
at least here hugbox-ing happens as a consequence of relatively total free speech i.e you don't get banned or downvoted into oblivion for having a non pc/pc opinion and your posts are as visible as any other
>>
>>55213515
>Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing.
While this quote applies to most organizations, it doesn't seem to apply to /pol/.
It's probably because leftists are dependent on shaming and attacking anyone to the right of them and without names shaming can't do anything.

>>55214333
Lefties are so used to their hug-boxes that when they deal with anything else they feel overwhelmed.
>>
>>55213433
no it's not. that just means you only follow leftists because you are probably a gamergater faggot or something
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.