[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 in 5 women sexually assaulted at university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: 1-in-5-women-hi.png (18 KB, 600x296) Image search: [Google]
1-in-5-women-hi.png
18 KB, 600x296
Look at this video /Pol/. Look at the like/dislike ratio.

How does it feel to be in a minority? How does it feel to realise that progressive ideology is here to stay?

Get on the right side of history before it's too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNVFPkmZTQ4
>>
stop baiting
>>
>>55213357
85% of statistics are made up on the fly.
>>
>>55213357
>1 in 5 women sexually assaulted at university
define "sexually assaulted"
>>
>>55213357
Was the base of the video not wrong it would be funny actually.
>>
Then stop allowing niggers to attend colleges with humans and the rape rates will go down.
>>
>>55213357

Sexual assault as in rape or as in rape / catcalls / unwanted touching / whored it up and regretted it and reported it as assault on the questionnaire?
>>
>>55214405
Study is here: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/221153.pdf
>>
>>55213357
fads don't last

in the meantime though everyone is forced to attend sexual assault prevention classes at the local college, even when it's blacks and fraternities responsible for all of it.
>>
If this were true then why would any father send his daughter to college? I'll tell you why; because the fathers know their daughters just got a bit drunk at some frat party and let Jamal take them to bed and felt bad about it the next morning.
>>
>>55213357
>one Youtube video determines history
I think it rather indicates on what sites the link has been shared.
>>
>>55213357
Pretty heavy amount of dislikes there given the collegehumor audience, also comments disabled.
>>
File: pepebath.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
pepebath.gif
567 KB, 300x456
someone needs to do something about those other 4/5
>>
>>55213357
I never understood how anyone could possibly buy that number. My university has 48k undergrads. Round that up and that's 50k.

Suppose that an equal number of men and women attend (and that's a bit of a stretch, since we know that there are somewhat more women than men in university). That makes 25k women.

Now, the average undergraduate takes 5 years to graduate. This divides up the 25k women into 5 cohorts of 5k each. If there is a 1 in 5 chance of a woman getting sexually assaulted, that means that in each cohort, 1/5 women, or 1k in total, will be sexually assaulted. Add up the 5 cohorts and you get 5k.

Now, that means that in any given year, my university with 25k women will at any given time have 5k rape victims. However, because one cohort graduates every year, 1k rape victims will leave. They are replaced by a fresh cohort, of whom 1k must be raped within one academic year in order to maintain the 1 in 5 statistic. This means that there should be one thousand sexual assaults per year in university, or nearly three per day (2.74).

Last year (2014), there were a mere three reported sexual assaults, roughly 0.3% of the expected number. Unless 99.7% of all sexual assaults are not reported (and no study will ever claim that), the bastards are lying.
>>
>>55214879
Keep telling yourself that buddy. Vid has had hundreds of thousands of hits.

>>55214908
>Pretty heavy amount of dislikes
Yeah, and yet the misogynists are absolutely overshadowed by progressive votes. I find it very encouraging.
>>
File: put ya guns on niggah.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
put ya guns on niggah.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>55213357
Why don't they just shoot the bear? Oh right, raped femnazi are anti-guns. Lol.
>>
>>55215090
You could've expressed your point in like 10 words.
>>
>>55213357
>"One in five women really ARE brutally raped on college campuses but it's ONLY one in five, you guys. It's fine".

Said literally no one ever. Nice strawman.
>>
>>55213357
I get so tired of hearing about social justice issues with people acting like we need to somehow solve a social immediately by shaming
>>
>>55213357
>1 in 5

Source?
>>
>>55215145
I think the reason why the 1 in 5 statistic gets traction is because it's small enough for people to say, "no one I know has been sexually assaulted, so it must be happening to someone else", while being large enough to court outrage. It only starts to appear ridiculous once you reduce it to raw numbers.
>>
>>55214820
>results came from email survey
literally why continue reading?
>>
>>55215110
Lol, why don't they at least carry a flip knife and some mace. Everyone should carry a flip knife. If you're dual whealding a flip knife and mace you probably won' t get raped.

But the real truth is this happenes while they are drunk as hell slutting it up and then they make the guy they weren't trying to attract pop a b and it becomes a problem.
>>
>>55213357
until the pendulum swings the other way, harder than ever before.
>>
>>55213357

> clickbait video

Sorry, no views for me.
>>
>>55215433
Then you need to remove jews and alcool for the bitches to be aware and not perverted.
>>
>>55214820
As far as I understand from the beginning it counts these as sexual assault aswell(even tho it distinguishes between them)

Attempted assault
>Attempt to kiss a girl and get rejected

Assaults that do not involve the use or threat of force
>Suck my dick or I won't share my weed

Individuals who are incapacitated because of the effects of alcohol or drugs
>I was drunk I said yes but that doesn't mean I consented

Also seems like they're going over the legal definition with the last one.
>Legal definitions of sexual assault factor in one’s ability to provide consent, and individuals who are incapacitated because of the effects of alcohol or drugs (or otherwise incapacitated, such as when they are unconscious or asleep) are incapable of consenting. In the CSA Study, we consider as incapacitated sexual assault any unwanted sexual contact occurring when a victim is unable to provide consent or stop what is happening because she is passed out, drugged, drunk, incapacitated, or asleep, regardless of whether the perpetrator was responsible for her substance use or whether substances were administered without her
knowledge.

I'm willing to bet most of the assault cases are joke and les than 2% being actual serious crimes but I'll have to read it.
>>
>>55213357
Sexual assault includes slapping a woman on the butt or pinching her titty. That's hardly equivalent to being killed by a bear.
>>
>>55213357
My sister had her drink spiked at university. That is concrete proof that someone had the actual INTENT of sexually assaulting her.

So you can't just dismiss that it's a problem.
>>
>>55213357
"Sexual assault" or however this bullshit is defined, is significantly higher OUTSIDE universities.

Privileged libshits don't know how good they have it? What about stopping sexual assault in the nagger hood? no college hippie will protest for that.
>>
>>55215804
Did she go to the hospital and get tested? No? More likely she just got drunk as shit and blacked out.

Your sister is a whore anon, you need to wake up.
>>
If that many women were *really* getting raped/assaulted in university, nobody would be letting their children go anywhere near a university.

The thing is the feminist/anti-rape advocates pretty much live in and off of these academic institutions.

They are always hovering around universities looking for issues, because that is their job - literally. If there is no problem they are unemployed.

These activists could find places where sexual harassment/assualt are much more prevalent, but they don't have a cozy gender studies clubhouse or an administrative pay check in these places.

Academia is an artificial ecosystem for these people, so they need to whip up hysteria to keep the whole thing afloat for themselves.
>>
>1 in 5 women at uni are sexually assaulted!
>This is extremely serious!
>Something needs to be done about this!
>But telling women to be more careful is not an option.

>1 in 5 people get eaten by a bear.
>OK, be careful around bears.
>No! That's blaming the victim.
>>
>>55215943
Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 724x720
>>55215804
Lmao, ur sister is a slut
>>
File: 1440627200776.gif (2 MB, 510x416) Image search: [Google]
1440627200776.gif
2 MB, 510x416
>>55213357
Comments are disabled. A clear indication that the video is correct.
>>
>>55215804
>my sister dun got some bad e
IT'S A FUCKING EPIDEMIC
2015 FUCKING CHRIST ON A CRACKER WHY IS THIS STILL HAPPENING IT IS TWENTY FIFTEEN AND NOVEMBER YA FUCKING DOG NIPPLE
>>
>>55215804
I wasn't aware a "spiked" was a code word for "too many drinks".
>>
>>55216027
You sure she didn't just say that to make it look like she wasn't a druggie?
>>
>>55216427
Like I just said, she had to go to hospital and get checked

I get what y'all are saying, but I refuse to vindicate men, especially brown ones
>>
>I was sexually assaulted !
>Omg what happened ?
>A Man was looking at me when he walked by!
>And than he attacked you ?
>No he just looked for like three seconds and after that he moved on!
>I...really dont understand..
>I WAS EYE RAPED !

Females on northamerican Universities in 2015
>>
>>55216527
What was the drug?
>>
>>55213357
>1 in 5 women sexually assaulted at university
was it by the same guy ?
>>
>>55216669
>guy
You faggot. Do you think that women can't rape other women? You mysogynic pig shitlord piece of crap. Women can do everything men can
>>
>>55213357
I am so sick of shit statistics. If 20% of chicks were getting abused at school they would all stop going.
>>
>Comments are disabled for this video.
The facts are in, people.
>>
File: 1413800591106.png (143 KB, 332x466) Image search: [Google]
1413800591106.png
143 KB, 332x466
>>55216235
An.. anal slut?
>>
In two unrelated studies

1 in 5 niggers has assaulted a girl at a university

1 in 5 girls will make a false assault claim while in university
>>
File: 1440182859032.jpg (311 KB, 1225x1810) Image search: [Google]
1440182859032.jpg
311 KB, 1225x1810
>>55216879
quality proxy, friend!
>>
>>55215298
See
>>55214820
>>
File: 1417916241498.png (916 KB, 639x781) Image search: [Google]
1417916241498.png
916 KB, 639x781
>>55217183
>jew is into anal idols
>into sodomy and satanism
As expected at bankland grow noses!
>>
>>55215110
Nice flag you got there m8. It'd be a shame if someone were to... Save it
>>
>>55213357
Islam will fix this
>>
>>55213357
1/5 statistic is really really misleading
1) It's not Sexual assault, but Rape + Sexual assault + Sexual harrasment + Violence (I've checked the source)
2) The method used for research led to inflated number. Not only because it puts together appleas and oranges (sexual violence / harrasment) and general violence, but also because it was by form handed out, which means people who experienced it are more likely to respond than others.
3) Research adds categories together (rape + violence + harasment) and ignores that one person can be victim of multiple crimes, therefore counting multiple times in result.
To sum up, if men were to take this survey, it would be 100%. Almost every man got into fight or was somehow commented by girl or slapped/touched on ass or abs.
>>
>>55213357

1 in 1 women are women
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.