[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton calls for marijuana to be reclassified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: static2.politico.jpg (127 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
static2.politico.jpg
127 KB, 1160x629
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/hillary-clinton-marijuana-215623

DUDE

>Hillary Clinton on Saturday called for marijuana to be reclassified from a Schedule I drug to Schedule II, citing medical research.

>“I do support the use of medical marijuana,” Clinton said to a predominantly African American audience at a town hall meeting at Clafin University in Orangeburg, South Carolina. “And I think even there we need to do a lot more research so that we know exactly how we’re going to help people for whom medical marijuana provides relief.

>“I want to move from Schedule 1 to Schedule 2 so researchers can research what’s the best way to use it, dosage, how does it work with other medications," she added.
>>
Crystal Meth is Schedule II. That chart is a fucking joke.
>>
legalizit
>>
All alcoholic beverages, processed meats, and estrogen are class 1 carcinogens - in the same class as arsenic and tobacco
>>
Who cares?

Trump already said he's pro-medical marijuana and pro-state's rights on recreational.
>>
>>55212876
Why would anyone believe a word that lying cunt says?
>>
>>55212876

still voting against her in the primary. only reason i'm registered (D)
>>
Remember when her husband was president and they held the majority in both houses and didn't do shit about marijuana?
>>
Bernie: "I want to legalize weed"

Shillary: "Mee tooo, hey look at me I wanna legalize blaze it 420"
>>
>>55212876
>Bernie Sanders says he intends to reclassify marijuana
>HEY GUYS ME TOO I'M STILL COOL!

Sure she's been pro-drug war for her entire career, but now that's not trendy. So predictable.
>>
File: 1446844848186.jpg (30 KB, 380x338) Image search: [Google]
1446844848186.jpg
30 KB, 380x338
>>55212876

>tfw she literally doesn't have a platform other than muh vagina
>>
I don't believe a word this cunt says.
>>
>>55212876
>to a predominantly African American audience

AW SHIIIIEEEET YALL NIGGAS WAN SUM WEED? LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI
>>
LE WEED WOMAN
>>
File: clinton.jpg (83 KB, 805x530) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
83 KB, 805x530
JUST ELECT ME
I'M A WOMAN
JESUS CHRIST IT'S 2015
VOTE FOR ME
ME ME ME
I'VE COME TOO FAR TO GET BEATEN IN THE PRIMARIES AGAIN BY ANOTHER LITERAL WHO PROMISING FREE STUFF
YOU ARE MORALLY OBLIGATED TO VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE IT'S 2015 AND WE NEED A WOMAN PRESIDENT NOW NOW NOW
MY HUSBAND WAS PRESIDENT THAT MEANS I GET TO BE PRESIDENT
I'M LIKEABLE AND RELATEABLE AND AT LEAST HALF REAL HUMAN BEING
DUDE WEED LMAO AM I RIGHT I LOVE WEED I'M HIP I LOVE DARKIES AND KIKES TOO BERNIE YOU CAN BE MY VP JUST FUCKING DROP OUT ALREADY YOU HAVE NO CHANCE NO CHANCE NO CHANCE
JUST ELECT ME AND BUY FALLOUT 4 HOLY SHIT YOU FAGGOTS DO IT DO IT
OBAMA TELL THE FBI TO LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP
>>
File: Clinton Death List.jpg (545 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Death List.jpg
545 KB, 897x1850
Sorry Hildo, you're not even going to get the nomination.
>>
>berndawg: you should have the freedom to use marijuana recreationally
>hilldawg: marihuanas is just really bad instead of deathly bad see guys I'm fun too!!
>>
its over

she wins
>>
>feeling the heat now
>has to pull out the weed card

Literally desperate now.
>>
File: 1446820505098.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1446820505098.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>55212876
>predominantly African American audience

She knows her audience
>>
>>55218510

Kek. Except she doesn't.

Remember when they had to damage control with Obama in 2008 because she was doing so shitty with blacks?

No OG nigguh is going to bother taking a break from chuggin his 40's of Old English to go out and vote for a sandcunt
>>
>>55212876
Reschedule to Schedule II?

What a fucking joke. People still go to prison for schedule II drugs. Only the stupidest pot smokers will fall for this.

Which to be fair, is probably a lot of them.
>>
>>55212876
WEED
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.