[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU READ? HAHA THAT SOME WHITE PEOPLE SHIT Give me one reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 41.jpg (44 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
44 KB, 600x399
>YOU READ? HAHA THAT SOME WHITE PEOPLE SHIT

Give me one reason why society shouldn't be racist
>>
feels?
>>
>>55212747

Blacks invented everything, you should be thankful they decided to share their inventions
>>
>>55212837
MEXICO CONFIRMED FOR BASED
>>
i live in the US south and have been working with the same black people for around ten years now. we all understand racism and that white people and black people are definitely different.

they all think im gonna bring a gun to work and i think they're all going to steal inventory and break into my car, and we all have bants about it.

racism can be healthy.
>>
File: 1446669344121.png (25 KB, 499x340) Image search: [Google]
1446669344121.png
25 KB, 499x340
>>55212747
racism is nullshit

but some people of every skin color deserve to die
>>
>>55212747
>zoo life
Yeah.
>>
>>55212747
Current year?
>>
>>55212747
>i live in the US south and have been working with the same black people for around ten years now. we all understand racism and that white people and black people are definitely different.
>tfw niggers down south still say yes masta
but really niggers down south are more polite
>>
File: William Gaddis.jpg (1 MB, 1146x833) Image search: [Google]
William Gaddis.jpg
1 MB, 1146x833
Sadly a lot of white people think like that about reading too. Fuck the age we're living in.
>>
>>55212747

Racism:
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Except the concept of 'race' is laughable for humans, we're simply too closely related for any real difference to arise. By this point, it's generally accepted that "race" really just means "culture".
Any attempt to make a non-genetic assumption about someone based on the colour of their skin or their facial features is wishful thinking.

Black Americans have more in common with members of the KKK than they do with black Africans. What you hate about them you hate about white rednecks too, or are just too stupid to notice the similarities.
>>
>>55213293
look guys romania is trying to get out of being a gypsy again
>>
>>55213293

Nigger gypsy detected
>>
>>55212747
For the purposes of societal stability

In the world of globalization, racism is counterproductive
>>
>>55213031

i've never heard any who have the yes masta mentality, the whole black power thing is way more prevalent. I dont say nigger or nigga, but thats pretty much the only line I draw.

they call me cracker and honkey but I think those words are funny so I don't even get mad.
>>
>>55213351
>>55213355

That's right man, you're white and clearly superior and no amount scientific consensus will ever dissuade you.
Luckily, confirmation bias was bred out of pure, white, anglo-saxons some time in the late 1500s.
>>
>>55213507
>African IQs are literally lower than European ones
>Scientific consensus
>>
>>55213507
That's right man, you're gypsy and clearly dirty and no amount scientific soap will ever clean you.
Luckily, the germ theory of disease was bred out of pure, dirty, gyppos some time in 100 BC
>>
>>55213507
>no amount scientific consensus
M8, there are nobel prize winners that dispute the "scientific consensus".
But all the scientists that do dispute it are relentlessly attacked and shut out for it.
Race idealism didn't win in the laboratories, it won in the streets, churches, schools and media.
>>
>>55213603

For one, the one global IQ test was done some 50 years ago, considered to be dubious as fuck and without much written on methodology.
Secondly, IQ is clearly show to increase with education. While this does not rule out a genetic factor.
The Lynn test is actually based on other factors to estimate average IQ.
IQ tests tend to have a margin of error of about 3 points.

And finally, IQ is generally considered an incomplete measurement of capability at best.
There's a strong belief that it's biased towards specific types of thinking.
Especially since, you know, it's what a Frenchman came up with a century ago to figure out which children needed more help in school.

>>55214204

>only the people who agree with my opinions are real scientists, everyone else is bullshitting
This may come as a shock, but scientists aren't Angels from Up High, without human bias. Their social ecology determines what they look for and how they think. People aren't more likely to fudge results today because they care about racial equality than they were to fudge them in the past for any other reason.
Nobody believes in racial difference anymore, at least in terms of capability. Absolutely nobody believes in racial "qualities" or habits.
>>
>>55214378
>This may come as a shock, but scientists aren't Angels from Up High
it seemed like they were a moment ago when you said "scientific consensus" in an effort to shut out discussion of that "scientific consensus"
>>
>>55214530

There's no evidence for any sort of racial exceptionalism, nor is overt racism part of mainstream culture.
If not for some "scientific" racism, or for some societal pressure, what the hell is the point of holding this belief, which, after all, isn't founded on anything more than simple human bias?

I'm not really willing to indulge you and carefully explain how ideas get filtered out due to cultures no longer embracing them. You'll just have to figure it out.
>>
>>55213293
But that's wrong. Intelligence is a product of genetics.
>>
>>55214378
>muh scientific consensus
>actually it's not there
>well scientists aren't perfect
100 years ago there may have been some bias but a scientist that said "races are equal" would have faced little consequences.
Saying "races aren't equal" even as a nobel prize winner will get you serious consequences.
So yes, they are definitely more likely to fudge results today.

>>55214378
>Nobody believes in racial difference anymore, at least in terms of capability
James Watson is still alive. Look up Rushton and Jensen.

Let's talk about Gorillas then. Do you believe Gorillas are our equal?
Can you explain why not without using "healthy offspring" as a reason.
Hard mode, justify why not without using a reason that can't also be used to divide race.
>>
Because Jews want us all to believe we are the same.
>>
>>55214890
so you're arguing against explicitly racial supremacy, but you recognize that there are differences between the races? or are you claiming that they're entirely cultural?
>>
>>55215004

Well, no. We don't know what intelligence is.
We can't quantify it.
We can, however, sort of measure how certain manifestation of intelligence are expressed. Shit like spacial reasoning and pattern recognition.
Education very much has an effect on IQ tests.

>>55215160

I can't even.
Humans are humans. It does not matter if they are from 4000 years ago or tomorrow. We act in the same ways, emotionally.
Darwin faced controversy for his Origin of Species. The dude who came up with washing your hands for hygiene was ridiculed and his advice was purposefully ignored. People are dicks.

Yes, racists will probably always exist, I'm talking about the mainstream, though I suppose I could've been more explicit.
I have no idea what the hell you mean about Gorillas. We're talking people here.

>>55215213
There are genetic predispositions or specific adaptations which can vaguely be considered as belonging to one "race" over another, but it's too little to really talk about it as affecting capability on average.
Everything to do with human ideas and actions is cultural, yes.
>>
>>55215760
You´re a delusional moron with no understanding of biologi. To imply that 100000 years of completely different selective pressure have made no difference on mental ability is absurd. Especially when you consider that different species like wolfs and dogs separated only 25000 years ago.
>>
File: race denial.jpg (632 KB, 1147x861) Image search: [Google]
race denial.jpg
632 KB, 1147x861
>>55215760
>I have no idea what the hell you mean about Gorillas. We're talking people here.
My point was that gorillas can use language, they can feel emotion, and they have intelligence.
But nobody will say they're the same as us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR6MeFFzqQ8 this is Koko the gorilla.

Why do you believe we're equal? What do you think prompted these scientists to have consensus? Usually science is about evidence and not voting.

Do you believe the same applies to Australoids? That they're also the same?
>>
File: 1239i95022356.gif (834 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1239i95022356.gif
834 KB, 240x228
>On Facebook
>Picture poking fun at white people
>Look at comments
>"Haha look at all da whites getting mad XD"
>Mfw
>>
>>55216407

Gorillas are clearly intelligent animals and our equals, in the general idea that they should be a protected species with near human rights.
They're clearly not as adept at creating social structures, nor as proficient at tool use or building.

You can't really equate the two, though.
If you're asking if Australian Aborigines are the same as us, yes, clearly.
Now, I'm willing to bet they've got more inbreeding than most of us, but that's the sort of genetic fault that can easily be rectified in two or three generations, if it ever becomes an issue. I don't really know anything about them, but I recall reading about groups still being found who've never had any contact with other humans who manage to integrate and accept life fine, mostly making money by selling art and grants.

>>55216237

The dog divereged from the wolf something like 30k to 40k years ago, and has been bred by humans.
The challenges faced are the exact same. Hell, the biggest genetic hiccup would be that non-Africans tend to have around 3% Neanderthal DNA, where as Africans have much better genetic diversity than the rest of us. Purer too, if you want to be an ass about it.

The places where we did diverge was in relation to our skin colour and some of our food.
Look, as far as I'm concerned, you can believe what you want, but you gotta own up to the fact that it's just some bullshit that makes you feel better.
>>
>>55216916
>bullshit that makes you feel better.
You know nothing.
The fact that society will turn to shit does not make me feel better.
The fact that this race with low intelligence that has never made an advanced society will soon be the majority in the world does not make me feel better.
The fact that Europe will soon be turned into Brazil does not make me feel better.
Take your
>u only think whites are better cause u have no achievements
shit and shove it.
If that were true I'd also claim that I we're smarter than orientals, but I don't because the evidence does not indicate that.
Blacks have devastated every area they've occupied and their scientific achievements are almost nonexistent despite being as numerous as whites.
>>
>>55216916
>Surviving in siberia during the ice age requires the exact same as amount of brainpower as survival in tropical rainforest.
>The different conditions have affected skin, eyebrows, hair, eyes, height, skullshape, lips, muscles, cheekbones,the forehead, beards and the nose but not the single most important organ for human survival.

You are clearly the one believing whatever you want regardless of the evidence
>>
>>55217379

>I decided to stop pretending I have a semblance of intellect and just chimp out

Whatever makes you feel good, man. I'm sure you feel all special because only you and a select others see the light, or however you like to think of it.
Pick up a plaque, write down "The end is NIGGER" and get in line, there's tons of Cassandra wannabees out there.

>>55217491

Problem solving is problem solving, anon. It doesn't matter what environment it happens in.
>>
>>55217546
>problem solving is problem solving
If your not capable building a fairly complex structure in Siberia you freeze to death. In tropical rainforests you dont. the amount of brainpower needed to survive is not the same all over the world. You are literally brainwashed
>>
>>55217546
>chimp out
M8, you used a shitty strawman of people that disagree with you because you can't debunk any points.
And then you ignored all my other points as well. Why is it that every single black society fails regardless of where? Pure coincidence?
Still waiting on the
>evidence that we're equal
because
>science isn't a democracy
Or are you going to keep with the "yes they failed all of times, but next time it won't because reasons"?

Try arguing with the actual points instead of "chimping out".
>>
>>55217889

Christ, I thought you were just making an abstract point.
All right, here, then:

People migrated *south* deeper into Africa, probably because of the global cooling.
Up until 130k years ago, then, as the climate got better, humans went to S-E Asian. Indians, anon, Indians.
Around 50k years ago, some went to Australia and others went to Europe.
Probably less than 20k years ago, the Europe group ventured to the American Continent.

What the fuck are you even talking about with your "Siberian Builder" bullshit? But you know, by all means, regale us with tales of these people's exploits and great scientific advancement in architecture.

>>55217908

I'm really unsure if you're just stupid, willfully obstinate or biased enough to actually not be able to understand, or even if the first and last points are all that different.
I don't have to construct any strawman. You basically set yourself up in the corn field.
Guess fucking what? Science *is* a democracy. It determines what is studied and the general consensus on what isn't proven is what is usually assumed when necessary.
If you want to assume science always gets the answer right, and it doesn't matter what's popular, then you have to accept that there is no scientific evidence for racial differentiation along the lines you so desperately want painted.
If you don't care what the science has to say, then just admit you're buying into your culture's inherent racism and get this over with.
>>
>>55217889
That's just a troll or he's really dumb. Don't even bother with him.
>>
File: 1446937777359.jpg (88 KB, 395x430) Image search: [Google]
1446937777359.jpg
88 KB, 395x430
>>55212747
>>
File: WEWAZKINGSNSHIT.jpg (269 KB, 725x445) Image search: [Google]
WEWAZKINGSNSHIT.jpg
269 KB, 725x445
>>55214890
>>
File: guns germs steel.png (2 MB, 1551x805) Image search: [Google]
guns germs steel.png
2 MB, 1551x805
>>55218293
>no scientific evidence for racial differentiation along the lines
Except every piece of evidence on it is for it. IQ, schooling, education, scientific accomplishments, bone structure, representation in sports, gestation time, puberty reaching, etc.
>If you don't care what the science has to say, then just admit you're buying into your culture's inherent racism and get this over with.
M8, my culture has anti-racism shit all day every day. I only figured different races after I saw the stats.
Deficiency in 1 nation can be described by racism or culture.
Every nation all throughout history with no great scientific accomplishments of somebody that broke the mold?
Get's a lot harder to believe.

>I'm really unsure if you're just stupid, willfully obstinate or biased enough to actually not be able to understand
Enough with the projections. Racial inequality is a hard thing to accept, maybe you'll understand eventually.

But I understand that in Romania you can't understand just how much pressure there is to "not be racist" here.
For many suggesting the idea of racial inequality is one of the greatest crimes you can commit and most jobs will fire you for it.
>>
>>55212837
They were kings too, sheeit
>>
>>55213293
Nigga, you talk like a fag
>>
Society was always racist. It's just that liberals feel as if they should be the only ones not offended while also deserving free reign to offend others.

They're a bunch of hypocrites.
>>
>>55218824

For fuck's sake, around 50% of African populations live in cities. What, you want me to go around gathering pictures of white trash US citizens living in trailer parks?

Besides, Rome from 2000 years ago was better designed and better looking than London (or any other European city) until about the Enlightenment, through various fires and restructuring.

>>55218991

Do you need a summary?

1. IQ is a debated and controversial thing. It's popular, though, which is why it comes up.
Like the polygraph.
2. Obviously education has an impact on perceived intelligence.
3. As far as scientific advancement goes, you realize that the first black woman was allowed to be a nurse in the US in the late 1800s, right?
The reason different nations develop at different times is actually not well understood at the moment. Yes, it could be they're all inferior to your gloriously pure Pollack/Irishman/German/Englishman genes, a reasonably likely mix in the US, or it may be we don't goddamn know. It's a giant goddamn continent and I'm not informed enough to talk about it.
4. Your country held slaves, genius. Until the damn 60s, they were segregated. You guys had a civil war over freeing them.
If you think 60 years is enough to overwrite prejudice dating back who knows how long, man, have I got a story to tell you about a wondrous and magical people called "The Children of Israel".
It sure is good nobody hates them anymore after that whole Hitler debacle, huh?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.