[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good night /pol/. In a few hours, as three weeks ago, PEGIDA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 800x450
Good night /pol/. In a few hours, as three weeks ago, PEGIDA plans to hold a protest and march in Utrecht, the Netherlands at 14:00. The object of the march is to show popular opposition to Islam.

We'd like to invite everyone Dutch who can and wants to come along. If you're on holidays in the Netherlands and arent a huge fan of Islam, you're welcome too.
So what can you expect? Well, you can expect speeches against Islam and a peaceful discussion surrounding it. You can also expect being shouted at and attacked with smoke bombs by Anti-Fascist lefty scum. Dont worry, cops will beat 'em down, as they did last time (Score last time: 0 arrests among PEGIDA, 10 among antifa).
There will be several people from /pol/ there. Identify yourself with a 4 of clubs, or look for the very large man wearing a suit with a dutch flagpin in the lapel.

I urge you all to partake! Sitting at home whinning on /pol/ about happenings is all well and good, but they arent bloody well gonna happen on their own. Stop another pic related, march on Sunday.
>>
>>55212690
I'll be there bruh
>>
>>55213346
Were you there last time? The first time we had a few /pol/lacks. Even drank something afterwords. It was nice
>>
Can non whites be PEGIDA aswell?
>>
>>55214759
I was there ye
>>
>>55215567
Yes
>>
>>55215567
As long as they're not Muslims, of course they can.

I'm ready to see some more Antifa faggots getting their faces stomped in for sure.
>>
>>55215643
Oh then I already met you. I'm Bart. You were either Keksec, the guy with the suit, the other dude or the non /pol/lack.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>55215567
Last time Pegida was very diverse, not even being ironic. Lots of Surinamers, Antilianen, young people, old people etc.

AntiFa were just a bunch of white 20 year olds with weird haircuts and clothing
>>
File: 1445813922732.png (537 KB, 499x654) Image search: [Google]
1445813922732.png
537 KB, 499x654
>wearing a suit to a protest
Cringe life
>>
>>55216670
The other dude I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 767x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 767x469
>>55217224
Gast it was a pretty nice suit. With a little Dutch flagpin on it.

Protesting is better then just sitting at home and shitposting about the islamisation of your country.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.