[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for this poor, uneducated, drugged up, fattened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mgky70.jpg (66 KB, 580x307) Image search: [Google]
mgky70.jpg
66 KB, 580x307
Is it possible for this poor, uneducated, drugged up, fattened up, ass hole of a state not shit? I mean, it's technically not the south, but the people are so awful and rude. We have natural gas, and a little bit of coal. (only about fives years worth though) We're 86.3% white, almost 20% of people under the poverty line, and more people are on welfare than working. Any suggestions to make Kentucky livable?
>>
Invade and conquer Tennessee.
>>
File: west-virginia_10863.jpg (40 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
west-virginia_10863.jpg
40 KB, 418x328
>>55212185
>chuckles out loud
>>
>>55212784
That place is even shittier, they're drag us down.
>>
>>55212940
WV is just Kentucky, without the very few existing good qualities.
>>
>>55212185
The real problem is Lousville and Lexington, they're full of niggers
t. Lexingtonian
>>
>>55212185
Stop bitching about it and maybe work to make it a better place? That might work. Pretty much all of what you posted comes from eastern Kentucky and the only reason it's such a shit hole in some places is that the people living there have been getting rammed up the ass by coal companies since the dawn of time.
>>
>>55213262
We try to bring new jobs, but when we do these fat inbreeds "fight for coal". Really, they seemingly want coal to be the only job there. I tried to open a business once but it shut down after a few months, there is literally nothing few people can do without these inbreeds fucking it up.
>>
>>55213093
no my friend
It's the other way around. Kentucky lacks any good qualities. West Virginia has a few definite advantages.

Unless you want to talk Bourbon.
>>
File: 32081[1].jpg (94 KB, 309x475) Image search: [Google]
32081[1].jpg
94 KB, 309x475
>>55213378
>living with Borderers
>ever
Come to the Puritan lands. We have tech, mutual funds, insurance, biotech, med, and education.

>tfw MA has high taxes
>tfw the economy is too good to leave
>>
>>55213833
I tried, but my family threatens to disown me when I do.
>>
>>55213925
>I tried, but my family threatens to disown me when I do.
Why? What do they have against you moving?
>>
>>55213998
They think if I leave I'll "change".
>>
>>55214100
>>55214100
Best to respond with: "I already have.", then dry off like a true hero and real human being.
>>
>>55214200
drive*
>>
>>55214221
I liked dry off better.
>>
>>55212185
i went there once

dreary place, but the people were nice. a little redneckish and loved wearing absolutely full camo everything, but i never met any assholes like i did every day i stayed in california.
>>
>>55212185

Elect a Republican governor? Oh wait...
>>
create new industry

build space stuff or new inventions or be a vegan seaweed farm
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.