[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yale University Students Protest Halloween Costume Email
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1435526097495.png (601 KB, 499x647) Image search: [Google]
1435526097495.png
601 KB, 499x647
Yale University Students Protest Halloween Costume Email (VIDEO 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0

HAHA This stupid cunt is yelling at the dean of the school! Look at her! She's having a fucking childish tantrum over NOTHING. What a stupid half breed fucking nigger. Is she serious? I sincerely hope she gets fucking expelled but I'm sure she'll be rewarded instead. This country is pathetic.
>>
>>55212097
>im a victim, coddle me, freedom of speech only for ideas that perfectly align with mine
remember back in middle and high school when you definitely thought hitler was evil and wrong? i miss those simpler days
>>
>>55212258
oh and just got to the end of the video, she's hideous and literally looks like a fucking gorilla, kek
>>
>>55212258
I miss thinking Hitler was wrong.
>>
>>55212324

It's so great how someone caught a glimpse of her face and caught it on tape. I hope shes so fucking embarrassed right now.
>>
>>55212097
what are they mad about?
>>
>>55212561

The reasoning apparently is "because he isn't making the university enough of a "safe space" by denouncing offensive Halloween costumes."
>>
File: DUDE YALE LMAO.jpg (81 KB, 220x268) Image search: [Google]
DUDE YALE LMAO.jpg
81 KB, 220x268
YALE SAFE SPACE
A
L
E

S
A
F
E

S
P
A
C
E
>>
File: basedSAE.jpg (147 KB, 904x730) Image search: [Google]
basedSAE.jpg
147 KB, 904x730
fucking kek

sounds like a based frat to me
>>
>>55212649
>offensive costumes

jesus christ are we not allowed to have fun anymore?
>>
>>55212561
the anti-cultural appropriation costume email they bullied the dean into sending out also requested that students not dress up as caricatures of whites, or some shit
>>
>>55212719

"Yale students say a title for certain professors on campus is racist' LOL!

Jesus christ they'll use racist for anything they're jealous of or don't like. They should just start their own universities. Fucking faggots

>>55212765

I know seriously.. It boggles my mind.. I just can't believe how fucking mental these people are.. and they get into these high esteemed colleges. I don't know how the fuck that happens but I'm guessing its Affirmative action. That shit seriously needs to be abolished.
>>
>>55212719
SAE is the most nonpolitcally correct frat i know right in front of delta tau delta
>>
https://www.thefire.org/yale-students-demand-resignations-from-faculty-members-over-halloween-email/

It goes deeper into the reasons behind the protest.

Yale students wanted an apology from the HUSBAND of the Assistant Master who posted the e-mail that they were upset about --- and the man they're yelling at, the Master of their residential college, said that he stands by his beliefs that college is about intellectual integrity and challenging beliefs, cultivating discussion, etc... and NOT silencing dissenting opinions.

So they kick and cry like the spoiled faggot brats they are.
>>
File: 06.jpg (97 KB, 442x331) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
97 KB, 442x331
>>55212561
Description from the Youtube Video:

" On November 5, 2015, students at Yale University gathered on campus to protest an email sent by Associate Master of Silliman College Erika Christakis on October 30. Christakis’ email responded to a separate email from the school’s Intercultural Affairs Council that asked students to be thoughtful about the cultural implications of their Halloween costumes.

Christakis argued that the council’s email was infantilizing and threatened free expression on campus. There was also a concern that because the email was long, detailed, had 13 signatories, and links to acceptable and unacceptable costumes, it would not be interpreted as a rule. But rather it had the “color of law” implicit within it.

FIRE President and CEO Greg Lukianoff was on Yale’s campus during the protests on November 5 and captured this footage on his cell phone of Christakis’ husband, Nicholas, meeting with the protestors. By the time Lukianoff arrived on the scene, Nicholas had been speaking with the protesters for about an hour.

The Washington Post reports that students have begun to organize formal demands for the resignation of Christakis and her husband "
>>
>>55212489
>I hope shes so fucking embarrassed right now.
>implying she isnt getting pats on the back from 90% of the women and black people on campus, plus her fellow gender studies students
>implying a sheboon can ever feel embarrassed about shrieking like a maniac in public at an OPPRESSIVE WHITE MAN
i just fucking hope someone sees the video, identifies her, and then her names gets out and any reasonable human being who has the chance to employ her passes on the crazed liberal nigress

>>55212465
you and me both, still think concentration camps and systematic extermination were pure evil and i dont follow the blind /pol/ jew hating logic, but if the nazis instead just displaced all the groups they targeted, then the results would be really fucking interesting to say the least.
>>
>Safe space
>Another term for first amendment free zone
>"MUH SAFE SPACE"
>"MUH OFFENSIVE COSTUMES"
What a fucking cunt. She's ooking and eeking at the dean and then not even allowing him to explain himself.
>>
I would honestly put them in labor camps if I were president for a day. The freedom for the masses meme has failed.
>>
>>55212097
>yale is not about creating an intellectual ground its about creating a safe space
She just needs to crawl back into her crib
>>
>>55212917

And he just stood there like a cluck and took the berating, even after she told him to "SHUT UP". How progressive.

I'd have just turned around and walked away from that bitch idiot then called the campus police to come haul the pavement ape away.
>>
>>55212917

Who is she to yell at the guy like this anyway? And where the fuck is security? If they don't want free speech, then they should have arrested her ass on the spot for disturbing the peace.
>>
>>55212561
>liberal faggot dean sends out e-mail saying PLS BE SENSITIVE WITH UR COSTUMES, DON'T CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE!! (aka don't be pocahontas unless your a native american, god forbid), etc.

>other administrator sends out e-mail basically saying maybe we shouldnt be so sensitive
>"“Is there no room anymore for a child or young person to be a little bit obnoxious … a little bit inappropriate or provocative or, yes, offensive?” Christakis wrote. “American universities were once a safe space not only for maturation but also for a certain regressive, or even transgressive, experience; increasingly, it seems, they have become places of censure and prohibition.”"

>sheboons and SJWs cry out that he's a racist and that he literally raped them with his viewpoint

aka literally nothing
>>
>offended by how people dress
that nigger probably got via affirmative action or something, zero respect whatsoever.
>>
File: 456767835678.png (601 KB, 1664x1268) Image search: [Google]
456767835678.png
601 KB, 1664x1268
>>55212097
Using their fag logic why don't they realise that Halloween in the first place is cultural appropriation and belittlement of Celtic culture?
>>
>>55212097
The crazier these cunts get the more people who will ignore them
>>
>>55212097
It should be pointed out that the cosplayer's reponse there is fake. It was created to troll her
>>
>>55213038
definitely made him seem like a pussy but keep in mind half the mindless libdrones at that school are already calling for his and his wife's resignation, if he shouted over her at all she'd have screamed rape and he'd lose his job immediately

like i said, pussy move but probably worth it to keep your job

>>55213049
she's black. michael brown literally tried to murder a police officer and half the country still thinks he's a saint. are you surprised by this?
>>
>>55212258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2dXWpMSXdk

;_;
>>
>>55212097
The world isn't a "safe space", a lesson you should be learning in college before you have to face the real world.
>>
>>55213153

She's clearly aggressive and causing a disturbance. All that is needed is him to stay quiet, turn around, call the cops and BAM instant permanent record of her chimping out.

He never has to say a word, but neither does he need to listen to some AA kid bitch and yell at his face.

When the committee convenes to review his position and decide whether or not to terminate him, one look at this video will satisfy any concerns over who is being hostile and oppressive here. She never let him speak and was literally screaming like a retard.
>>
>>55212097
>HAHA This stupid cunt is yelling at the dean of the school!
stupid? She is doing whatever she wants and getting away with it. You'd be expelled.
>>
>>55213289
he's also a democrat so im sure he has some misplaced sense of sympathy for the plight of the modern, crazed sheboon
>>
File: 1436545660341.gif (2 MB, 450x247) Image search: [Google]
1436545660341.gif
2 MB, 450x247
If anyone doesn't know what an "Intellectual space" is, the dean is referring to the free flow of ideas. Inside of that free flow, everyone thinks critically about their ideas and others. She is basically saying that shouldn't exist and that it should only be a "safe space" meaning certain ideas or POV are suppressed.
>>
>>55212719
>it's ok to segregate based on race.
I could never go to Yale(too white and too dumb) and I learned so much.
>>
>>55213339
Open thought and free discussion replaced with only people who support your ideas and troll-proof doors.
>>
>>55213153
You ever hear the expression "Noblesse oblige"?

A noble person is respectful even when their opponent is an ape.
>>
>>55212097
I'M YELLING SO I'M RIGHT
>>
>>55213377

Too white? The fuck? Look at that video, theyre all spics and niggers. are you retarded?

>>55213322

no i wouldnt because I wouldn't waste my time getting involved. I don't give 2 fucks what kinda bullshit you think. In my world she should be shot point black range in the fucking face.
>>
>>55213335

Then he deserves to be fired. If you're willing to let someone chimp out on you, the guy isn't fit to be a dean.

It takes a strong hand to rule, and if he's taking it up the ass by a fucking student, he should be replaced by a dean who can handle insane libshits.

Can't have sympathy for him if he enjoys being clucked.

If anything this just says that U.S. Higher Education is one big liberal orgy, fucking each other over in order to appear more progressive.
>>
What should happen here is she gets disciplined and expelled from the school. But it won't because: people have no authority anymore. If he did take that course of action - the media would fire up its ovens and use all its power in order to create a backlash against *him* and then he would get fired and Anarcho-Tyranny would resume.
>>
>>55212703
Is that the legit? They have jewish shit written on there for some reason?
>>
>>55212097
I don't know what part is best. The feminist snapping? Her yelling at the dean to shut up? Her on the verge of tears? The beta yelling retweet?
>>
>>55213534
Agree'd

If you tried doing that shit at my university you'd be warned once and then expelled.
>>
>>55213564

Yale is home to Skull and Bones, a masonic fraternity with Jewish roots.
>>
A P E Y A L E
P
E

Y
A
L
E
>>
>>55212097
"He doesn't deserve to be listened to."

Sums up SJWs in a single sentence. It isn't understanding why costumes could be offensive or a serious discussion on cultural identities, its just barbarian denouncing fire as magic of the Gods, clubbing anyone that dare make use of it.
>>
>>55213519
>Too white? The fuck? Look at that video, theyre all spics and niggers. are you retarded?
Calm down, buddy! I could never have gone to Yale. BECAUSE I'M TOO WHITE AND DUMB.
>>
>>55212465
I miss the days without internet.
I wouldn't even know where Sweden was and there was a migrant crisis.
>>
>>55212097
story ?
>>
I'm willing to be this Black kid is borderline mentally ill. She definitely sounds unstable, the result of being pounded with propaganda telling her she's a born victim and needs perpetual understanding and coddling in order to survive da raciss white man's amerikkka.

I bet she's on some kind of bi-polar medication.
>>
>>55213703

Sorry, misread ya buddy. I just am so fucking tired of anything anti-white.. forgive me
>>
DUDE YALE LMAO
>>
>>55212097
I always read 'sprmaryface' as 'spermmyface'
>>
>>55213628
I know I just thought they were less obvious about it that wholelogo is basically ILLUMINATI HERE
>>
>>55213806

Yep has to be mentally ill. No sane person acts like that regardless of how liberal/"progressive" you are. That is just fucking embarrassing behavior. of course i'm sure the MSM encourages it.

No wonder mental illness is such a problem in this country. Everyone is told that everyone is "fine" and "normal" for being a fucking lunatic.
>>
KILL. I fear I won't last much longer /pol/, I might go full American Psyco

I want to kill this bitch.
>>
>>55213157
This is funny, but it should have Matt LeBlanc in it too. Just for keks.
>>
>>55213377
It's OK for them because they're at the top, you goyim need to have the baboons bussed in and take their poz loads.
>>
I don't get it. What are they protesting?
>>
>>55213534
and darren wilson got fired for literally defending his own life from a crazed manape who was trying to kill him

but i agree, US Universities really are one big-liberal orgy. I guess i got really lucky. Undergrad for me was from 2008-2012 and the SJW tension was nothing like this, maybe because it was before all the NIG LIVES MATTER, MICHAEL BROWN DINDU NUFFIN bullshit. Surprisingly I also went to law school from 2012-15, maybe because its a top jesuit school, but everyone was reasonable and we actually had discussions and debates so we could think critically. Even when we went over the ACA in constitutional law our first year, people actually gave a shit and were respectful and let others speak without getting emotional and resorting to liberal bullying.
>>
>>55212097
what's with that retarded clicking they do? i've seen it before in similar situations.
>>
At 0:11 she cuts him shouting "Be quiet!" and he actually does. Jesus Christ, don't be such a fucking beta faggot.

Also at 0:04 two nigresses hugging because apparently, Hollywood Costumes got "too real" for them for a minute.
>>
File: dubs king.png (127 KB, 341x322) Image search: [Google]
dubs king.png
127 KB, 341x322
>>55213982
>American Psyco
THAT Yale thing.
>>
>>55213810
Let me have your wife and will call peace.
>>
>>55212097
I love how #Yale is most associated now with #halloween, #SJW, #tcot and #gamergate
>>
>>55213948
>>55213806
go to an art / film school or something, especially one in new york or california. there's a lot more of these things out there, unfortunately. and lots of them are spoiled and ignorant white girls doing the unreasonable and crazed screaming to silence anyone who thinks 1) all police officers aren't murdering racists, 2) transgendered people aren't automatically heroes, let alone mentally ill, 3) it's 'okay' to criticize barack obongo, etc.
>>
>>55213038
At least he didn't cave in.

When people go full retard like that, they want you to get mad and say something controversial back to them.

If you stay unemotional, they get even more buttflustered.
>>
>>55212097
>“Then step down! If that is what you think about being a [inaudible] master, then you should step down. It is not about creating an intellectual space! It is not! Do you understand that? It’s about creating a home here! You are not doing that. You’re going against that.”

https://reason.com/blog/2015/11/06/watch-students-tell-yale-to-fire-a-staff

yale student are against intellectualism.

yale was founded by christians and one of its earliest presidents was jonathan "sinners in the hands of an angry god" edwards.

how in the fuck did harvard, yale, and princeton (all founded by calvinists and all religious schools) become what they are today???
>>
>>55212097
are these the people that were putting razorblades in candy this year?
>>
>>55213783
If I was a betting man I think she thought Yale was a daycare rather than a University. I say this because I've never heard a Dean's job being to create a safe environment for anyone.
>>
>>55214075
naw he stepped down. he did not get fired.
>>
File: crazed sheboon.png (405 KB, 429x481) Image search: [Google]
crazed sheboon.png
405 KB, 429x481
>>55212097
>>55214389
>IT IS NOT ABOUT CREATING AN INTELLECTUAL SPACE! IT'S NOT!!
>>
>>55214038
Prof said there would be no "safe space" for them at Yale.

They will have to maybe see or hear something they don't like in their life.
>>
Lookatmybutthole.jpg

Guys stop looking at my butthole!
>>
>>55212917
i dont get this whole safe space nonsense

do kids want to never grow up, do they not want to experience the real world, their goal seems to be to live in kindergarten forever.
>>
File: 1396445896862.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1396445896862.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
Yale is such a beautiful school

And it's over-ran with cultural terrorists out to bully everyone through the power of whiny-voiced nagging and social shaming to comply with their ridiculous bullshit

It breaks my heart.
>>
>>55212097

I would've put that insufferable cunt on behavioral dismissal as soon as she told me to be quiet.

Sure, you're an "adult" in college and you have your right to voice your opinions when the time is appropriate, but this kind of blatant disrespect to your mentors should be considered grounds for expulsion.
>>
>>55214406
Shit, guess I was wrong, but realistically the vast majority of crazy niggers in Ferguson wanted to straight up murder him so it's not like he had much of a choice.
>>
>>55214428
Is that black Quentin Tarantino beside her?
>>
>>55214428

LMAO THAT THING LOOKS PISSED!!
>>
File: 1408419364866.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408419364866.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>tfw white people getting BTFO left and right
>losing their own countries
>tfw not white

feels good lads
>>
>>55214552

They believe they have some right to never ever be offended by anything.

They literally believe everyone else's rights end where their feelings begin.

And the hypocricy is these same people don't mind being as vulgar and deliberately offensive to Christians.

They're a hateful group; they don't want to end hate. They just want to destroy everything they hate.
>>
>>55213289
demands safe space refuses to respect others personal space.

the demands she places upon others do not apply to her because her feelings were hurt.
>>
>>55214587
basically. unfrocking the law ended his career in law enforcement. ironic??
>>
>>55214370
lotta jews
lotta leftists
lotta spics/negros enrolled due to affirmative action
And shittons of asians who are just as leftist as jews.
>>
>>55214552
the thing is these 14-23ish SJWs all think they understand the world better than anyone, and if they can just silence the mean old republicans and white men, then everything will be fixed =3
>>
>>55214671
enforcing the law ended his career in law enforcement
>>
I've seen a lot of people make comments like

>how will these people function in the real world acting like this.

They have no intention to function in the real world, they want to make a life out of their outrage. Most likely they'd fill out a job application, get triggered when a question asks for their race or sex and then beg for disability while they angrily post on twitter and set up patreons.
>>
>>55214552
They are fascists who want to control the dialogue.

Nothing angers them more than something that stands in their way.
>>
File: 1425088566910.jpg (25 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1425088566910.jpg
25 KB, 667x670
>>55214552
People don't want to listen to other ideas that are counter to theirs. A truly intelligent thinker would purposefully listen to counter viewpoints to gain more knowledge and understanding of the world. One such way I employ this is by watching the democratic debates. While I may not agree with anything they are saying, how can I formulate a counter opinion without not knowing first what their opinion is?
>>
>>55212258
we were supposed to be the good guys anon...
>>
>>55214606
kek

>>55214610
>dat michelle obama forehead

nigs gonna nig, no matter how you dress them up and what school you put them in.
>>
>>55214558

>Giving a shit
>Even a little bit

The reason all this sjw has so much momentum is because people like yourself care too much about what other people think of you. Most people should know that about 90% of the rabid jumble of buzzwords and regurgitated tumblr blog posts is bullshit. They either do not care to involve themselves with trivial arguments or they're scared to go against the grain and be called a big meanie by cunts who you probably would've never gotten along with anyway.
>>
File: 1442273887741.png (106 KB, 246x248) Image search: [Google]
1442273887741.png
106 KB, 246x248
>>55213339
I wish it wasn't a possiblity but for the love of god if a large section of Yale's funding has to go to crayons and coloring books in these safe spaces I am moving to England, and I have a southern accent so it's going to be hell.
>>
>>55214705
>>55214671
yeah i was confused by that first one for a second

>>55214755
you think OPPRESSED women and blacks should have to listen to OTHER opinions?? RACIST MUCH?

>>55214606
lel

>>55214610
>thing
hey, animals aren't things
>>
What is her arguement?

> MUH FEELS This is not a safe space
> The freshman are totally gonna leave MUH FEELS

If they can't take it, let them fucking leave. Get triggered bitch.
>>
>>55214552

the liberal mentally ill want to be coddled their entire lives.

they can't stand to be exposed to harsh reality of the human condition, which dictates we're not all fucking equal and there is no perfect safe place from each other.

we should drop this bitch into the darkest corner of the congo for 6 months. she'll emerge a much more forgiving person or she won't emerge at all.
>>
>>55214832

Think this nigger cunt is an insider somewhere? I bet she works for some kind of internet blog or far left publication. Anytime this happens its usually some kind of propaganda for something
>>
File: chimp gums.jpg (37 KB, 462x467) Image search: [Google]
chimp gums.jpg
37 KB, 462x467
>>55214824
>Jerelyn Luther
lel and she's even uglier when she opens her mouth. now im even more confused how that professor dealt with her bullshit

a shame her name being out does nothing, i mean mattress girl had her 15 minutes of sjw fame and pol couldnt do anything about it
>>
File: so brave.png (314 KB, 429x481) Image search: [Google]
so brave.png
314 KB, 429x481
>>55214428
>>
>>55214850
Hate to break it to you mate but England is far worse.
>>
>>55214623

Don't be a faggot. These SJW cunts don't give a flying fuck about you. Stop acting like every non white person has you're back and being a little fascist cunt.
>>
>>55214650
when i was a kid we used to say stick and stones may break my bones but words will NEVER hurt me. it sounds silly but it helped prepare us for the realities of life. denying reality seems to be the major component to all of the left's various causes.
>>
>>55214824
The shitty part is she probably believes she's some great civil rights crusader for doing this shit when the truth is she's just another liberal pavement ape lowering the quality of life for everyone.
>>
>>55214967
>>55214824
also i think she already deleted her facebook, twitter, and linkedin. lol if she's so righteous why bother with hiding? insufferable cunt
>>
>>55214654

worst part? when she has no further way to exploit her skin color, and there's not a shred of apparent racism coming in, she'll dismiss accusations that she was being hostile as "muh wimmins emotional state".

We need to nuke this nutjob.
>>
>>55214974
>I bet the father i never met would be so proud of me.
>>
File: 1430858795279.jpg (18 KB, 265x263) Image search: [Google]
1430858795279.jpg
18 KB, 265x263
What has becoming astoundingly clear to me after this video is a couple things. Firstly that it has become apparent that most of these kids cannot take counter view points or they feel hurt. Second since they cannot do the first point, they feel it necessary to change what is around them to a safe space. This is what is happening in the real world. They are running into views they don't like and find "harmful" so they change the rules and laws to suit their "safe spaces"
>>
>>55214989
How about Spain, I've always wanted to be apart of an unexpected Inquisition.
>>
>>55212097
He really should have brought the police with him.
>>
>>55214967
>that jawline and chin

higher test than any of those limp wristed betas that were snapping their fingers for her.
>>
>>55215130
it sure would be nice to place her in the middle east and let her yell at a muslim man about MUH RACISM MUH MISOGYNY
>>
>>55213806
She looks a lot like the crazy bitch who gets naked and fucks a stool at a family restaurant in Florida
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7b0_1446301680
>>
>>55215170

EXACTLY

If he had any balls he would have. I bet his wife screamed at him when he got home, because he didn't get on his knees while she was screaming at him, just like he takes it at home.
>>
>>55214967
>Jerelyn Luther
>http://tyglobalist.org/onlinecontent/blogs/wandering-the-old-city/
god dammit pol
>>
File: jerelyn_luther.jpg (41 KB, 258x381) Image search: [Google]
jerelyn_luther.jpg
41 KB, 258x381
>>55215211
She would still have her head for roughly 4 seconds before a fucking scimitar took it off.\

>MUH SAFE SPACE
>>
>>55214428
Isn't that Obama's daughter?
>>
>>55215018

I don't like SJWs either, you niggerfaggot
>>
>>55215290
ew and i thought i found an ugly picture of her here >>55214967

no wonder this skank bitch is so mad at the world
>>
File: 1433803927526.jpg (52 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1433803927526.jpg
52 KB, 419x480
>>55215330
>>
> NIGGER CHIMPS OUT
> 2015
>>
>>55214075
I love my university. Some race group set up a giant poster with the words "Today would be michel brown's first day of university too"

and in big red letters, someone spray painted "No it wouldn't, because he would be in prison for theft"
>>
>>55215339
>history or political science

I fucking knew it. She wont contribute to a god damn thing in her life, except inflaming other social justice rejects.

absolutely haram
>>
>>55215330
the same way trayvon was his son
>>
File: 1445033574075.jpg (68 KB, 458x812) Image search: [Google]
1445033574075.jpg
68 KB, 458x812
>>55215330
No but this is.
>>
File: SH0865.jpg (582 KB, 1161x640) Image search: [Google]
SH0865.jpg
582 KB, 1161x640
>>55215179
>Large country estate in expensive Conneticut while attending an ivy league college

Yup. Oppressed minority who doesn't have shit due to them evil racist white folk, so we must pander to her feelings.
>>
>>55215251
Did his wife apologize?
>>
>>55215118
LMAO
>>
>>55214552
>kindergarten forever
i read that as

>kindergarten fever
still applies
>>
>>55215394
>for theft
>implying he wouldn't have raped a couple bitches this past year
>implying he wouldn't have just gotten popped by a different cop for trying to murder one
but that's awesome that someone did that, the way liberals glorify a violent, uneducated, thug criminal is absurd. if i'm ever in missouri i will 100% find his grave and take a huge PF chang's + chipotle shit on it.

>>55215413
she was also a social media intern. fucking lel, 110% waste of air, space, and every resource she's every used
>>
What is the screaming cunts name? SJWs like to ruin peoples carreers for disagreeing with their beliefs we should ruin hwr future job prospects by attaching her name to these videos. Employers frequently google applicants and if they were interested in her and saw these videos they would not hire her due to the risk.
>>
>>55214974
if her ancestors had not come to the usa via salvery or immigration she would be sitting in a mud hut with a bone thru her nose and tits hanging to her waist from suckling her brood.

she's got so much privilege she just don't know.

being upset about halloween costumes while orphans in darfur are starving to death is a privilege she cant even begin to fathom.
>>
>>55215339
>a rising sophomore
>>
File: reeeeeee.png (508 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.png
508 KB, 1024x576
>REEEEEEE DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who put a pepe in her trousers?
>>
>>55215601

The irony here is that her prospects IMPROVED because she's so strong and progressive and don't let the White Man tell her what to do!

Seriously though, if she doesn't get a job I'm sure she'll write a 5 page complaint that she's being oppressed and marginalized, with threats to email the local news channel.
>>
>>55213091
because then it would affect them.
>>
>>55215711
means the summer between freshman and sophomore year.

>>55215601
dude its been posted like 10 times in this thread
>>
>>55215755
well she was rising
>>
Low IQ'd Negro, chimping out because it can't live in a Western, free/democratic country. Go back to Africa, Bitch.
>>
Why are there so many black people at Yale?
>>
>>55215862
affirmative action
>>
File: d49.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
d49.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>55215849
Why do you all hate black people?
>>
>>55215558
People like this should be shot on spot.
That includes her whore mother too.
>>
>>55215849
100% chimp face.
Disgusting.
>>
File: dbc.gif (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dbc.gif
206 KB, 500x500
>>55214700
You've described most democrats, not just 14-23yr old SJW's.
>>
>>55212097
SHE'S JUST EXPRESSING HERSELF OP !!!!!!

jk, she's an attention whore doing whore shit.
>>
>>55216228
be more careful with your personal information. You just revealed a lot of information about yourself, despite your censoring attempt.
>>
>>55215964

Because they're the worst people on Earth, on purpose

If they were capable of acting like human beings, all this shit would've long since been settled
>>
>>55216293
ok
>>
File: 1411061556633[1].jpg (42 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
1411061556633[1].jpg
42 KB, 330x315
>When I was young, adults were freaked out by the specter of Halloween candy poisoned by
lunatics, or spiked with razor blades (despite the absence of a single recorded case of such an
event). Now, we’ve grown to fear the sugary candy itself.
> And this year, we seem afraid that
college students are unable to decide how to dress themselves on Halloween.
>>
How long is it going to take for this social justice/regressive left trend to go away?
>>
File: 1382157524466.jpg (20 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1382157524466.jpg
20 KB, 334x393
I thought ivy league people are supposed to be ultra intelligent 0.1% motherfuckers
>>
>>55216228
jesus. delete that shit
>>
>You should not sleep at night!

Well then when should he be sleeping, silly billy?
>>
>>55216367
Read up on EIF data before posting personal images.
>>
Uh oh. What are actually students doing at Yale? Do they even like learn something useful there?
>>
>>55212097
god, if I was that teacher the N bomb would start flying
>>
>>55216484
>>55216420
>>55216293

This all said, you proved what you wanted to prove so give us some more info on how shit is going down.
>>
>>55216484
forgot to screen shot the paint screen
>>
File: 1443488029580.jpg (53 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
1443488029580.jpg
53 KB, 500x445
>>55212097
>I am creating art.
>>
File: Auschwitz-Birkenau1.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1207) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz-Birkenau1.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1207
I'm so fucking tired by all this shit.
>>
>>55216414
yeah but muh diversity. SAT scores and GPA are significantly boosted for them
>>
>>55212097
Jesus Christ. Every single person there should be expelled for their behaviour. What a bunch of whiny monkeys.

Seriously, imagine if people were screaming and threatening people like that just a few decades ago. What the fuck happened to authority?
>>
>>55213038
He tried speaking, near the beginning he starts to say something and she shouts "BE QUIET" and continues with her tantrum.

Honestly, at that point there isn't much left to do but let the child wear herself out. Then you can giver her a bottle and tuck her back in the crib.
>>
>>55216228
Enjy your spit shower, justin
>>
>>55213091

asian males and black females.. the two most undesirable lot of the litter. And even they hate each other.
>>
>>55216549
a lot of the blacks on campus (who are whiter than I am) like to dip into their lack of privilege when they choose. so right now, when a professor sends this email:
Even if we could agree on how to avoid offense – and I’ll note that no one around campus
seems overly concerned about the offense taken by religiously conservative folks to
skinrevealing costumes – I wonder, and I am not trying to be provocative: Is there no room
anymore for a child or young person to be a little bit obnoxious… a little bit inappropriate or
provocative or, yes, offensive? American universities were once a safe space not only for
maturation but also for a certain regressive, or even transgressive, experience;increasingly, it
seems, they have become places of censure and prohibition. And the censure and prohibition
come from above, not from yourselves! Are we all okay with this transfer of power? Have we lost
faith in young people's capacity – in your capacity to exercise selfcensure, through social
norming, and also in your capacity to ignore or reject things that trouble you? We tend to view
this shift from individual to institutional agency as a tradeoff between libertarian vs. liberal values
(“liberal” in the American, not European sense of the word).
Nicholas says, if you don’t like a costume someone is wearing, look away, or tell them you are
offended. Talk to each other. Free speech and the ability to tolerate offence are the hallmarks of
a free and open society.
But – again, speaking as a child development specialist – I think there might be something
missing in our discourse about the exercise of free speech (including how we dress ourselves)
on campus, and it is this: What does this debate about Halloween costumes say about our view
of young adults, of their strength and judgment?
In other words: Whose business is it to control the forms of costumes of young people? It's not
mine, I know that.
Happy Halloween.
Yours sincerely,
Erika
>>
>>55214141
beautiful anon
>>
>>55216714

that being said, a lot of white kids on campus rightnow are getting spit on and surrounded during the day if they are seen taking down a poster or affiliating with any republican party (which i am)
>>
>>55212097
STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION!

For fucks sake.
>>
>>55216689
repost what was deleted
>>
>>55216771
So do it more, and take pictures of the people spitting on you. Something like that should be enough to get those animals kicked out.
>>
>>55214389
The problem is that the Dean needs to help the University maintain a safe environment from crime, but these people want to take it beyond that.
>>
File: SAE flag.jpg (364 KB, 2897x1982) Image search: [Google]
SAE flag.jpg
364 KB, 2897x1982
>>55212860

Goddamn right.
>>
>>55216771
>>55216714
This professor is bro

When did students complaining about rules forced on them shift to them forcing the rules on themselves?

It seems completely counter to everything we know about young people. Kids used to rebel for more freedom, now they rebel against the freedom they have gained.
>>
>>55216982
they won't get kicked out, family's have deep ties to yale and their endowment donations - these kids aren't going anywhere in this liberal day and age

the best thing to do is just nut up and let it blow over, no one actually tkaes this seriously outside of yale
>>
File: 20151107_190150.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20151107_190150.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
>>55217094

wait holy shit another yalie on /pol/? watch your back out there dude
>>
>>55212097
post more of that ass fām
>>
>>55214428
>FUTURE U.S. SENATOR
>>
Can we make her an internet sensation? Can we make her be know as the anti freespeech safespace posterboy for everything that's wrong with academia?

I hope she will be marked forever as that spoiled college safe space cunt.
>>
>>55217164
what residential college senpai
>>
File: 1350087130377.gif (189 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1350087130377.gif
189 KB, 600x600
>liberals spitting on repubs minding their own business

Couldn't you get these libshits kicked out of school for spreading STDs through their saliva?
>>
>>55217164
also you're gonna wanna delete that data attached to the image if its there idk
>>
>>55217322
>>55217272

Calhoun master race, literally the most butthurt-inducing college out there. And nah, what are they gonna do, dox me based off of the fact I was born in '94? Rofl
>>
File: Capture.png (177 KB, 253x318) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
177 KB, 253x318
>>55217164
Is that Hebrew, is that the Torah on your ID?
>>
>>55217383
ayyy i'm in gay ass fuck morse college

literally full of autists (low key)
>>
As an asian, why should I care about this? :^)
>>
>>55217525
yale was founded by christians. christens use the brew bible. get over it.
>>
who /skullandbones/ here?
>>
>>55217633

I'll take one order of chop suey, and ask mama-san in the back if she gives happy endings, got it chang?
>>
>>55217633

Because you're getting discriminated against every time some affirmative action retard is let into my school. It's tragic how many smart people are turned away from top schools because of ever-decreasing admit rates, while the troglodytes in the video go through with 4.0 GPAs.
>>
>>55217633
>>55217776
this
asians are disciminated against due to affirmative action because they're the most successful group on average
>>
>>55216537
They don't. The president of Yale has publicly admitted they fail these naggers despite how much they bend over and fuck the good students.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/11/06/amid-national-conversation-about-race-yale-acknowledges-failing-its-minorities/
>>
>>55217776

Grades be raycissssssssss.
>>
>>55217633
Asians are heavily discriminated against due to affirmative action policies.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/418530/what-ivy-league-affirmative-action-really-looks-inside-david-french

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bernadette-lim/being-asianamerican-in-th_b_7295246.html
>>
>>55217633
Because the affirmative action shit hurts Asians even more than it hurts whites.
>>
The Ivy league is a laughing stock in this day an age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzWnS4F6_Wc
>>
>>55214824
These are our future political leaders.
>>
>>55212097
This is why we need to stop being pussies and start standing back up. That guy backed down when she said "STOP talking" and started screaming. He needed to start yelling back and defend himself. We need to do that. Don't let people walk on you and make you look weak. He felt intimidated and stopped talking. Read on the Greeks. Gain honor again. Don't let people walk on you. Stand up for what is right. Then the SJWs will fold. Why? Because they have no honor and only know to scream their opinion. When they know they're up for more than they an handle, they run rather than fight. They are all bark and no bite. Fight and don't turn away. Start with the Greeks.
>>
>>55217633
You selfish little dicked chink. You really want to life in a brave new SJW world?
>>
>>55218056

It hurts. Cornell is so beautiful, and their labs are top-tier. I will die for these people's right to say this bullshit, but goddamn I don't want to deck some of these dumbasses.
>>
>>>>55218088
Their issues seem to be with white guys. I'm asian not white so it doesn't affect me. This is white guy's battle.

Also I'm against affirmative action, but I'm more talking about caring about black people being upset with white people wearing black face. I honestly don't care.
>>
>>55218060

I bet she feels the Bern!
>>
>>55218139
>I will die for these people's right to say this bullshit

There are better causes to die for.
>>
>>55214141

Top fucking kek. Could not be more relevant! Holy hell my sides are in orbit.
>>
>>55212258

Look at the comments on this video. Her position is rapidly losing support. I think this fad is just about over.
>>
>>55214141
Holy kek anon I'm loling at your reply to my post
>>
File: 1441757927327.jpg (140 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1441757927327.jpg
140 KB, 680x680
>>55218056
>identifying as straight is not okay
>>
>>55213038

39th law of power: the enemy's anger and ego is your best weapon. If you fall into the trap of thinking you have to "say your piece" and talk over the other person, nothing gets done. Instead, you should respond to the chimpout by maintaining your poise and letting them take the role of the aggressor. They'll look crazy and you'll look smarter.
>>
>>55218277

No, not really. Free speech is one of the core values of the US, doesn't matter whether I like it or not. I will give my life for the Constitution in a heartbeat, and I wasn't even raised in America. It speaks for values that are universal, and should never be breached or threatened.
>>
File: Willem-Dafoe-American-Psycho.2.jpg (5 KB, 219x138) Image search: [Google]
Willem-Dafoe-American-Psycho.2.jpg
5 KB, 219x138
>>55214141
YALE thing?
>>
>>55218056
It's these types of phenomena that reinforce my understanding of ideology as religion. there is something deeply ritualistic about this whole event-first a set of pre-established words that are repeated over and over by different figures without any reference to their real-world referents or the effects they have, almost like religious repition of prayer, the words themselves are the ritual significance. Second is the ultimately tribal feeling of the entire thing, there is a clear sense of smallness in the world, and a fear of it, parlayed by the comfort hey feel in being among like-minded individuals where dissent is impossible. Third is presence of utopic vision-equality, and sublimation of reality through exterior factors making your reality only bad because it isn't the true reality- oppression; these closely mirror heaven and original sin/corporeal world respectively.

There are other parallels to be drawn but to keep it brief I think modern political ideology a kind of aborted new religion, or a mix of many foetal religious efforts. To be clear this is not just the Left, the Left is simply all I know anything about as I used to belong to it. I suspect all modern factions are similar.
>>
File: 1445320277139.jpg (87 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445320277139.jpg
87 KB, 720x720
>>55218196
So you're fine with utlra PC bullshit and sjw ideology? THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON /POL/ IN THE FIRST PLACE? All you seem to care about is the color of the persons skin or the ethnic features of someones face. If you can't see the cancer that political correctness and cultural Marxism brings...
>>
Has anybody sent her an email with the thread link in it, or do I have to do it?
>>
>>55218730

Interesting, never though of it that way. Ever notice how extreme liberals mark themselves in a way to appear individualistic, but ultimately the same? The glasses, colored hair, blue state coffee lattes? Definitely reminds me of a tribe or sorts.

>>55218765

Please do, don't forget to cc my throwaway for extra fun: [email protected]
>>
American politics is honestly a disturbing spectacle of extremes
>>
Solution:

Dress up for Halloween as protestors against Yale administrators' emails.
>>
>>55212097
ART
R
T
>>
>>55217180
>not president
racist
>>
What is this mulatto cunt even mad about? That non-existent student wearing blackface?

What irritates me the most is nothing was done that offended her personally, but the idea that someone else might've been offended by a guy wearing a sombrero is the end of the world for her. Someone needs to send these sissy liberals to Syria to die.
>>
File: wyatt-mann-asking-for-proofs.png (291 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
wyatt-mann-asking-for-proofs.png
291 KB, 462x600
>>55212719
Things that never happened. Now just not limited to tumblr, livejournal and 4chan.
>>
>>55219118
It seems that she had some shit go on in her life and it is just coming out into this situation and she does not realize the real source of her anger.
>>
>>55218056
>the sperg in yellow
my sides, he will never be taken seriously, even by fellow SJWs

he'll probably (hopefully) kill himself in the next few years
>>
>>55214974

Top kek
>>
>>55218056
These people are right to feel that something is very messed up but they don't know what it is and so they talk about the wrong things.
>>
>>55218196

It's a fad, white people are starting to become mildly upset about it. I think it doesn't matter so much because we all know what happens when white people full on chimp out and they haven't even come close to pushing us there.
>>
>>55214428
College student but looks 40
>>
>Building a home here

Can some burger-friend explain why people actually want to live in university? So many problems could be solved if universities were just educational places, rather than places where hormone-filled teens live and demand to bend to them. Even if our universities can't compare to US ones, at least the graduates can handle opposition.
>>
>If these people can get into yale then anyone can

Jesus christ
>>
>>55219516
They should all just fucking kill themselves, I hope some sjw creates a sjw cult that ends up in mass suicide.

Don't enable these faggots, don't feel sorry for them. Hate them.
>>
Does the fault really lie with the students though? They had to have gotten these ideas from somewhere
>>
>>55219674
>why people actually want to live in university?
>be in a big building with a bunch of kids that are on their own for the first time
>dont have to deal with parents (which is something people care about during high school)
>half the building is filled with women that are letting loose and down to fuck
>get to get fucked up and party all the time
>can walk to and from everything you need for 9 months a year
i fucking loved college
>>
>>55219985
No, but if you can't convert them, then they are enemies, sadly.

Hitler-senpai didn't hate the social democrats (who we will take to be analogous to Social Justice Warriors today (a comparison which struck me when I read Mein Kampf)), he knew they were misguided countrymen. He hated the people that brainwashed them.

That's one of the things Hitler did right.
>>
>>55219985

>Rare flag of reason

The current social landscape is not their fault, but they are perpetuating it.
>>
>>55219985
>i wonder who controls the media
media + school = most effective brainwashing method of all time i think, very subtle too

anyway, im sorry, at some point take responsibility for your own actions / retarded viewpoints. every SJW is a subhuman to me, i will never have a shred of sympathy for those morons
>>
RETWEET
E
T
W
E
E
T
>>
>>55219959
They should not die, they should dig farther in to understand why they are really angry. It is not for the reason they think it is. The problem is they stop questioning too soon.
>>
>>55220093
That personally sounds more like living on the red district than on a college, but who am I to criticize. To each one their own, I guess.
>>
>>55220387
>They should not die,
Im not advocating violence in any way, but do you actually not believe the world would be substantially more better of all these people just stopped in their tracks and dropped dead?
>>
>>55220297
There needs to be some sort of Spanish inquisition in place to weed out these dangerous ideas, I want a cold era like witch hunt, that's the only solution against this cancer.

I never understood why people aren't condemned for waving the USSR flag just like people who use the swastika? Its meaning is in just as much of a bad taste(or even more).
>>
>>55220561
Actually being a nazi is illegal in america. However being a commie or anything else is fine.
>>
>>55218491

This he looked way more civilised and composed than she did. She was just chimping out, whereas he was trying to have a conversation.
>>
>>55220675

National socialist groups are legal in the US.
>>
wtf happened?
someone give me the tl;dr?
>>
>>55220561
Stalin crimes, while much worse than Hitler's, are much less widespread. Everyone knows about the 6*10^9 jews who were bathed by the Nazis, but go around asking about the Holomodor.
>>
>>55220474
It would be better if they kept questioning further than they are.
>>
>>55212097
>A High School grad can lecture a doctor and Professor on anything

Let America burn
>>
>>55220712

She can't get her point out without shouting it because it's completely emotion based. Not a single objective fact.
>>
>>55220780

>Arrives late
>Wants cliff notes

There's always one in class...
>>
>>55212097
Why is this blowing up now Halloween is long gone and passed
>>
>Those fucking comments

Is the whole world becoming /pol/?
>>
>>55220930
The damage from Halloween has been passed down through the generations and we still need to make amends today.
>>
How do these people function in the real world after they graduate?
>>
>>55221009

About god damn time. Shit never should have gotten this bad in the first place.
>>
>>55212703
>lux et veritas

kek. That is a reference to John's gospel iirc. Seems pretty othering.
>>
File: 1442111854392.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1442111854392.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>55212097
what's the email?

Lol at the person who yells "retweet"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.