[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys pro- or anti refugee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
>>
>>55212046
anti.
I need those neetbux for myself if Macri loses.
>>
I'm pro-refugee.
Those people aren't refugees though.
>>
>>55212046
Refugees should all die.
>>
FUCK OFF WERE FULL
>>
>>55212046
>Expecto asylum
>>
>newspeak
>>
>>55212046

Every Muslim in Europe should be shot and dumped in the ocean.
>>
>>55212407
>in Europe
>just Europe
>>
>>55212046
"refugee"
>>
Islam should be banned in western countries. All Muslims should be deported from Europe and the United States.
>>
>implying refugees
>>
>>55212046
Anti-Migrant. Refugee implies that don't have a choice.

>It's cold in Europe
>It's boring
>No playstation
>Middle of the woods
>Where's my house and car
>>
>>55215832
>All Muslims should be deported from Europe and the United States.
Fixed:
All Muslims should be deported from Europe to the United States.
>>
>>55213713
>Just mainland Europe
>>
>>55212046
I'm pro-refugee but only they will not do nigger or collectivist things.
>>
>>55212187
>I'm pro-refugee.
Literally kill yourself.

>>55212407
This is more like it.
>>
Europe already has enough non-whites. This 'refugee' invasion is a scam to further fuck Europes bloodstream.
>>
>>55212046
Those aren't refugees.
These are parasites. Shoot them on sight!
>>
>>55212187
Why? What do you get out of it?
>>
File: refugees welcome.gif (367 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.gif
367 KB, 800x517
>>55212046
Anti-refugee

How could you be anything else?
>>
>>55216802
Well... you could be refugee and since there are so many I guess the process is pretty simple.
>>
/pol/ is a pro-refugee space, no racists allowed senpai
>>
>refugees
The real refugees that need help are in the camps in Jordania, Turkey, Lebanon. These are the people that wait for the war to be over to move back to their country and restart a new life. The ones in europe are mostly fucking trash that saw a one life opportunity to go through the mass in the hope that by some lies they'll be granted asylum here and recieve money doing nothing all day. Yes, I'm well aware there are some exceptions but probably not many. If you're a muslim, you have no place in our christian land. The polititians that promote multiculturalism should be dismissed. We don't want mosque, we don't want halal we don't want our women to be covered from head to toes. If this is the way they want their lives to be there are enough countries on earth for them to go. But of course they won't, because they aren't truly refugees they are invaders.
>>
I'm anti anything not white
>>
>>55217512
Self hate is terrible, m8.
>>
Bring the Christians over, not the Muslims though
>>
>>55212046
i am pro-refugee. but...

>1. refugees should get back to their countries once they are stabilized. otherwise they are not refugees, they are opportunist immigrants.

>2. no civilized country wants to prevent such people from accessing safety. on the contrary, there are several goverment programs to assist them in an organized way. if they disregard those programs, and instead try to tresspass borders or avoid being documented, they are criminals and should be deported immediately.

>3. give priority to women, children and the elders. what the fuck is this shit. 90% of the "refugees" that are constantly flooding europe are 18-40 year old males. aren't they supposed to stay in their countries and fight terorrists to the death? if they are not loyal enough to fight for their country, what good will they do to a foreign one?

>4. accept only civilians. if there is the slightest indication that we are dealing with a refugee who affiliated with terrorists, hand him over to his country's authorities.
>>
Anti refugee

Only simpletons and leftists are pro refugees. There is no benefit to society from taking them in. They will not work, they will not pay our pension, they will not provide anything useful. They will just crowd cities even more and increase birth rate statistics. This inbred genetic trash has no idea how to raise productive, healthy offspring. It will require several generations of well integrated refugees and their offspring, until they have been europeanized to an acceptable level, meaning that they will work and acquire higher education. Until this happens, Europe as we know it, will have lost it's standard of living dramatically. Indigenous Europeans will have become old or will have no chance to teach those monkeys how to not be subhuman since the flood of people can't be integrated. Even now, major European cities suffer from ghettos, where there is almost no chance for a migrant to become a productive citizen.

As if those trashy third world genetics and potato like intelligence wasn't bad enough, most of those subhumans come with the disease of Islam, the death to all development and prosperity. It weighs down those already to heavy burdens even more.

The "help the poor" argument: helping the poor can only be done by teaching them how to help themselves, never by helping them yourself. Despite the fact that everyone gets what he deserves, there's one billion people living in poverty worldwide. By taking the current refugees in, you only marginally solve the problem. And by providing for them, you burden your own people. All the money that goes to waste to marginally solve poverty could be invested in research in medicine, physics, chemistry, etc., creating advancements for all of mankind, for all economies and for everyone. Yet instead, money is wasted on people who will never provide anything of worth.

There's not even one valid argument that is pro refugees.
>>
PAKIS OUT
>>
>>55212046
STOP THE BOATS
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.