[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENCOURAGE YOUR DAUGHTER TO DATE BLACKS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: interracial couple.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
interracial couple.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
All I gotta so to white folks is this.
Encourage your daughters to date black men.
[spoiler]The reason white girls have started to lust for black men is because their parent's have forbid them to do it. Forbidden love is always a fetish. Kucking, cheating, incest, pedophilia, and s&m all stem from the idea of a forbidden sexual relationship. Interracial relationships have become a fetish because they were always seen as forbidden.
Ironically teaching your daughter that it's okay to date outside her race may be the solution to the rampant race-mixing going on nowadays.
>>
>>55211919
Implying that having white women date black bulls is a bad thing
>>
Jokes on you my daughter married a white man with a job. You niggers fail at everything
>>
>>55212141
>"I haven't read the thread"
Ok anon. Ok.
>>
>>55212273
Didn't see the spoiler. A beer to you
>>
File: 1446809889980.jpg (431 KB, 1444x1172) Image search: [Google]
1446809889980.jpg
431 KB, 1444x1172
>>55211919
But that's just wrong you stupid nigger, the liberalization of society that encourages such trends by mass media, normalizes them, makes few of the women fall for it. You think any white woman dated a black man when segregation was still around?

You can only spend time and educate your daughter, and put some serious time into it, so she wouldn't grow up to be a whore. More like they date black men because their fathers never loved them and they want to get back at them, you dimwit.

Well I give you 3/10 made me reply and you do sound genuinely black (see: stupid), so kudos to that I guess.
>>
>>55211919
I wont forbid it but i will show her the truth that blacks are animals and a rapists and theifs.
>>
File: DUDE MIXED LMAO.jpg (17 KB, 315x236) Image search: [Google]
DUDE MIXED LMAO.jpg
17 KB, 315x236
Mildly attractive couple..

5/10. Not bad.

I think pic related is 10/10, though. Fills all the holes that OP's pic is missing.
>>
>>55211919

So she can be a single mother or get the Aids?

No thanks. Besides. The Jew media does that already in almost every show and movie. And of course kuck Europe.
>>
>>55211919
Ever since I showed my daughter video of the chimps rioting she wants nothing to do with black people.
>>
>>55212732
>>55213005
>>55213009
If your daughter meets one nice black dude, she's going to hop his dick.
>"everything my father told me was wrong, he's such an asshole"
All it takes is one educated nigger for your daughter to be blacked.
>>
>>55213089

>One educated negro

I would not mind that. But for every 1 educated responsible negro, there are 20 niggas impregnating white girls and abandoning their dumb ass.

And of course most single black mothers in the black community living every black male to be raised by grandma.

So yeah, statistically, only a retard would play the odds. Thats why every white single mother deserves to be called a dumb whore, and black single mothers just plain sad and stupid.
>>
There is a direct correlation between tolerance of blacks in society and racemixing. The more tolerant we have become of interracial, the more it happens.
OP concludes from this that being intolerant of blacks is what causes racemixing.

There are more homosexual relationships now than there were before. We are also more tolerant now of homosexuality.
OP would conclude from this that to promote homosexuality, we have to be intolerant of it.

Sage and report.
>>
>>55213089
No, it means you're a failure as a parent, did not spent enough time with her and did not taught her well enough (she does not respect and love you enough). Only a child of wrong upbringing and of delusional ideology could get her mind changed by "one educated nigger" when the other millions of them can hardly read. Not that you would know anything about parenting, knowing that you never knew your father.
>>
>>55213526
>Forgetting how simple-minded women are
What a shame.
Also my father was a Sgt. he was in the military and we have had a close relationship throughout my life, I still talk to him daily.

Your stereotypes will save your daughter from a bunch of blacks, but it wont save her from someone who is above the standard.
>>
>>55211919
>[spoiler]
>>
>>55213674
Well, knowing that only few are above the standard, and there are by far more whites who excel even above that, the odds are in my favor, wouldn't you say.
>>
>>55214041
>Odds are in your favor
It's not about how much nigger cock shell take, it's about if she'll take one at all.

Women tend to be incredibly attracted to forbidden relationships. This is why they cheat all the time.

If she meets a charming, educated, black guy there's a very good chance she'll crack.
I'd say mulattos have the highest chance of winning her over.
>"but dad he's so white, he acts white he doesn't even seem black"
Because it is forbidden by you it only becomes a turn on.

I find forbidding a woman to do something completely works against itself.
You don't have to encourage her to date blacks, but if you condemn it chances are if she finds an attractive black guy, she will find him very sexually attractive.
BECAUSE SHE CAN'T HAVE IT, SHE'LL WANT IT EVEN MORE.
It is this mentality which will corrupt your daughter.
>>
>>55213488
This a fair argument.
But I believe interracial relationships between black and white women mostly come a fetish standpoint.

Homosexuality is different in this case. While it a sexual preference, gay relationships aren't really fetishized.

In a sense if a taboo fetish loses it's taboo, it becomes far less desirable.
>>
File: ra0w74ls8fi4.png (35 KB, 493x524) Image search: [Google]
ra0w74ls8fi4.png
35 KB, 493x524
>>55211919

>white girls have started to lust for black men
>>
File: 14m45a290160039.gif (39 KB, 498x483) Image search: [Google]
14m45a290160039.gif
39 KB, 498x483
>>55211919

Whatever you say.
>>
>>55211919
Could you be any more of a jew
>>
>>55215253
So Asian and Middle Eastern women really go for white guys
>>
>>55217387

All women apparently really like white guys.
>>
>>55214525
>But I believe interracial relationships between black and white women mostly come a fetish standpoint.

Okay.
And I think it is because some black men are attractive, and if society constantly tells white people that all races are equal, and racemixing is progressive, and white men are constantly putting others down; that this'll lead white people to racemix.
But stick with your little fetish theory that makes you sound like a creep.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.