[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever consider betraying your race and shaming your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16
File: 54e7881061510.jpg (52 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
54e7881061510.jpg
52 KB, 612x612
Would you ever consider betraying your race and shaming your family by getting involved with a non-white girl?
>>
Black girls (not niggerettes) are the chillest girls I met, but they are ugly as fuck unfortunatly. Black girls crave white dick too, so it's just really sad, I wish black girls were pretty I would impregnante one without a second thought.
>>
>>55211781

Perhaps, if I never got laid by my own white race.
>>
>>55211781
No.
Only white women can make me happy. Deep inside no matter how much you like blacks or asians, you will always be happier with your own race.
>>
>>55211781
>getting involved

I'm white and I've fucked women of different races, including African-American, Japanese, and Hispanic. But I would only ever impregnate a white woman.
>>
>>55211781
I'm Asian and white, so I'd only go for Asians or whites. Maybe not even Asians.
>>
>>55211854

Kek The Posting Edition

>I wish black girls were pretty

If you're not attracted just stop being racist, lay down a brick and run.
>>
>>55211781
Perhaps with Asian slut or atheist based sand nigger, perhaps.
>>
ever since i was little i always wanted to marry a japanese girl but somewhere along the way i decided to stop being a weeaboo faggot and instead took an interest in black women. i've always wanted to be black. the black kids in school were always nice to me while the white kids couldn't give two shits and everyone else was mexican and i didn't care for mexicans because there were so many and it got boring seeing nothing but brown. i've always felt like i was meant to be born black, like on a mental level i am in fact a black man. one day i intend to undergo a surgery, something like the opposite of what michael jackson did. i cum hardest when i jack off to african tribal nudity. there's just something so hot about it. sometimes i fantasize about getting captured by an amazonian tribe and having them do sexy things to my penis. i love fried chicken, watermelon, dank kush and purple drank & as of late have been really getting into ethiopian food. it's like indian food but better. i wish for my children to be a beautiful chocolate color and have curly hair & maybe even afros because i always wanted an afro but couldn't grow one.
>>
>>55211781
Yup
>>
>>55211781
Even non-whites know racemixing brings nothing but problems. Unless you're planning on mooching off of a rich family, different races and cultures just make the relationship chaotic. Generally if you're racemixing it either means you're both socially rejects or pants-on-head-retarded progressives with no values aside from being as liberal as possible.

Not saying it's impossible, just a world of headache.
>>
File: 888888.jpg (62 KB, 400x502) Image search: [Google]
888888.jpg
62 KB, 400x502
>>55212208
>>55212208

that pays off
when its mastered
some have mastered it its
the most complex art you
could ever fathom
>>
Saw a black girl member of staff walk out of victoria's secret today. One look though and you know they run with the other boys. >;(
>>
Idk if im 100% white but i'd probably date any race besides black
>>
File: 1446181491424.jpg (125 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446181491424.jpg
125 KB, 768x1024
I'd an asian girl.
>>
I actually did a survey of my classmates of who they would impregnate. We were all a bit drunk so I'd hope it would have been accurate.

This is Toronto, so there were white people, asians, indians, arabs, and blacks all together. Of the survey, about 50% were white, 50% were asian.

No one chose to impregnate any other race. And these people are blue pilled.
>>
File: enrica_saraniti.jpg (115 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
enrica_saraniti.jpg
115 KB, 375x500
only with a persian pr southern italian/sicilian woman, they're the most attractive and intelligent in the world
>>
>>55211781
Yes

Would I be ashamed, maybe, would I prefer white kids, yes, would I have second thoughts about marrying a non white woman who isn't a degenerate no, what kinda non white, middle easterners.
>>
>>55211781
Honestly, anything but Indian, Aboriginal or Inuit is okay by my standards as long as they are hot
>>
>>55211781
Already did
East and south east Asian tho
>>
>>55211781
yes, i prefer arab women, but they are caucasian and my children are going to be italian looking, so it's not real race mixing. if i have to race mix, it's black over asian, because at least, a mulatto kid would be always better than a weak autistic half asian boy
>>
>>55211781
It is perfectly fine for a white male to enjoy a female of a lesser race, if he is in between proper relationships.

What is not acceptable is if the relationship becomes involved and has any romantic attachment. He must never ever be such a fool as to propose to one of his sluts.
>>
>>55214699
and if one of them is stupid enough to allow herself to become impregnated by him he is obliged to cut it off dead and leave her.
>>
>>55214194
>aboriginal

those things are dumb and smelly as fuck, If you've ever been to australia
>>
i see you're still doing your daily black girl posting.

autism must be fun.
>>
I dated an asian and multiple hispanics (Floridafag). Just don't get engaged to them, and have fun

have never dated a nigress, I wouldn't be opposed but the opportunity has not happened.
>>
>>55214889
It gets him guaranteed replies from the quirky 15 year olds who browse /pol/.
Have low does your IQ have to be to continually spam the same thread over and over again? How stupid do you have to be to entertain yourself in such a way?
>>
>>55214865
That's why I said anything but.
>>
>>55211781
Do she pick cotton?
>>
I am a genetic mutt.
What race do I have to betray? Aren't I already betraying everyone?
>>
File: Cuties.jpg (435 KB, 1920x1100) Image search: [Google]
Cuties.jpg
435 KB, 1920x1100
>>55211781
Yes

I did.
Married for 2 years now. Love it.
She is red pilled. She is more conservative than I am desu.
We are both Christians and we both are of sound mind.
>>
>>55215486
Nah dog, mixed masterace
>>
File: Untitled.png (514 KB, 831x345) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
514 KB, 831x345
>>55214699

Can't blame you for being against interbreeding, even though interbreeding creates a larger more diverse gene pool which is good for the health of future generations, you wouldn't know that....inbred british bigot

tiny island, tiny genepool=ugly people
>>
>>55211781
Something like your picture (OP) would be the most mixed I would accept. She's resonably pretty, but I'd be bothered having to meet her family since one parent would most likely be some sort of carribean nigger (i.e. not full on nigger, but still brown as a turd).

I'd have to think real hard on it if someone like Candice Patton (pic related - Iris from the Flash tv-series, the only black woman I really know by name) wanted to get married/have kids. But that's never going to happen, so no little monkey men for me to potentially worry about.

>>55215486
You're already inbetween chairs. Pick the more noble path and go with a human.

>>55215494
>we both are of sound mind.
Apparently not.
>>
Fuck no.

Fuck liberal propaganda
>>
>>55215650
I know you're just trolling, but I shall answer seriously anyway.

When it suits our detractors we are Anglo - Saxon - Viking - Roman - Frankish - Norman - Celtic mongrels.

At all other times we are inbreds. So, take your pick.

t. an Anglo - Celtic - Germanic - Norman inbred mongrel.
>>
>>55211781
My wife is Finnish.
>>
>>55211781
No, I've never found non white girls attractive. An average white women is more attractive to me than their super models.
>>
>>55211781
>>55216193
My fucking dick (pic related).

>>55216290
Yeah, "white" asians are alright. The rest are too jungle monkey looking for me. Fun fact: thai wives are so common in some parts of sweden that feminist cunts got upset about it and wanted the rules looked over because of this "unhealthy behaviour" or whatever.
>>
>>55211781
Kebab. I'd marry either a white girl or a hispanic.
>>
File: dog expression.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
dog expression.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>55216193
mfw there's a black girl with some asian in her but she looks a lot like her, a little younger, bigger tits dunno about legs, but I think she's interested in hooking up.
>>
>>55216261
I'm 100% serious.
The fact that you refer to white race as 'superior' shows how uneducated you are..
Political incorrectness is about seeing things the way they are, not just being a retarded bigot.

Go to the deep american south, towns that have 100% white population, and see how they are doing.

Civilizations need diversity to thrive, it;s not even subject for discussion, it's a fact
>>
>>55216390
>There are people who wouldn't dig 6" into someone like Candice because muh race
Just don't have kids. You're partly right, too, but you're forgetting the part where the pretty girls will prefer a white guy most of the time. Nobody likes niggers, not even black girls themselves, and certainly not mixed (I suspect she's less than 100%, but I digress) ones.

>>55216912
Go for it unless she throws up some obvious warning signs (SJW stuff, regularly going "clubbing" etc).

>>55217027
Diversity doesn't mean straight out of africa niggers. Diversity means different kinds of european whites. Anything else, and you're going to start seeing negative effects rather quickly (see your "100% white" south american population example).

Europeans are by no means inbred. Inbred is when you've got four dogs that you make an entire new species from. You only need something like 50 specimens to prevent inbreeding, provided you keep track of it. Up that to ~1000 (small town) and you'll be more than fine without actively administrating it.
>>
>>55217449
* species = race/"breed"
>>
>>55217027
Leave them inbreeding bro, they will spit tons of retarded people that doesn't do anything (like them an their "proud heritage") and we can prosper over them.
>>
>>55217027
Lol @ the diversity bullshit. Cherry pick the worst white areas to support your argument and you somehow think to imply you're more educated than the other guy.

What about all those homogeneous white places that do so much better than most other places on the planet? There are rich and middle class areas right in the USA that are thriving, btw. And never fucking mind Europe, right? And Iceland, that must be a fucking shit hole, right? I wonder how those poor white areas do in the south compared to the poor diverse or black areas in the south? Something tells me the white area is doing better. What now?
>>
>>55217449
Diversity means different kinds of people from different cultural backgrounds regardless of the race. Having white skin means absolutely nothing if you don't have anything to contribute to your society.

Society will thrive once we stop seeing things and making decisions with a cultural or racial bias.

Besides the physical differences of niggers, they are equally capable of being functional members of society if raised right, but, usina America as an example, black american culture makes it hard for them, it's hard to get a race back on its feet after over 200 years of being enslaved and deprived from basic human rights, plus a couple of decades more of social bondage. Think about it, think about it on a deeper level.
>>
>>55211781
Only if they were light-skinned mixed girls or Japanese/Korean.
>>
>>55211781
the only black women i'v ever found attractive were heavily mixed
>>
File: black woman.jpg (10 KB, 270x292) Image search: [Google]
black woman.jpg
10 KB, 270x292
>>55217449
>Go for it unless she throws up some obvious warning signs (SJW stuff, regularly going "clubbing" etc).
The worst is that she seems like that she'll be clingy. She's young and lives at home with her parents I think and works as a waitress. Not sue if she goes to school too. She's very much a Type A personality and I'm type B.
>>
>>55217949

The poor white people living in the poor areas of the south have had over 200 years of prosperity and freedom to grow, the black areas had 200 years of oppression and cultural/social bondage.

The rich parts of america and Europe had a constant flow of immigration. Europe is not a country, its a continent full of different ethnicity and cultures exchanging ideas, also immigration from the east.
>>
>>55211781
I'll slap my nuts on all sorts of shit. I'm not breeding with anyone outside my race, though.
>>
>>55218069
Wow, tell us what exactly this deeper level is. Do tell us exactly what you think about when you think about the state of blacks in America. I wonder what you think about blacks everywhere. What about all of the other groups all over who have experienced things similar, who seem to always do better than blacks.
>>
>>55218477
Name one group who has experienced similar things,one.

And by similar things I hope you mean a perpetual and hereditary state of resistance.
>>
File: 1443941466159.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1443941466159.gif
2 MB, 245x245
I'd stick my dick in any cute girls mouth because I'm not delusional and don't think I'm above a 9/10 or a 10/10 cutie because she is brown
>>
>>55212091
I wish you were my white dad.
>>
>>55211895
>/thread
retards will keep posting after this.
>>
I'm brown but I want to marry a really white girl from Europe

I'm sorry but I need to be whitened, I need my family to become elite

I'll take good care of her, I'm rich, so dw guys
>>
>>55218069
>Diversity means different kinds of people from different cultural backgrounds regardless of the race.
Hahahaha. You're funny, Anon. White culture is world culture. They all conform to it. It deeply permeates every single sub-culture in the world. The main downside to mating with a non-westerner/SE-asian, is that your spawn will most likely be less able (mentally) than you (the white parent), and thus introduce a negative anomaly in your family tree.

I say "the main downside" because if they adhere to their native culture, they're not even an option. White culture is a pre-requisite for success. Other cultures are vastly inferior, that's easy to tell just by how complete the domination of white cultural elements are. Everywhere you go you recognize all these things that we invented. Everything is held to our standard. If your idea of "diversity" is to introduce a demonstrably inferior culture, then you're heading down a dark path of self-loathing that you should deviate from right now. For me, they need to at least attempt to understand the mindset that goes with it.

>muh slavery
Europeans lived as slaves under the elites for centuries, even millenia, yet we made it. Africans had millenia to themselves with little to no outside influence, they were still so vastly inferior when the rest of the world made contact, that it seemed cruel that semites and caucasians would conquer them so easily (arabs/semites first, later whites).

>>55218175
>clingy
Might be bad, I guess. Might also mean faithfulness, a rare thing today, no?

Disregard the image name, I just googled these.
>>
>>55217027
Enjoy your Detroit America.
>>
>>55219038
What are you Indian?
>>
>>55218707
>>55218707

AHHHG BLACK WOMEN SO DELICIOUS SO PURE SOUL!! MMF!!
>>
>>55211781
YES.
>>
>>55217027
Not true. Japan thrives and it's the least diverse nation. Nordic nations were thriving now that they add diversity they poverty which they never had before. Brazil a diverse nation is a shit hole, Mexico is diverse it's a shit hole.
>>
No.
>>
>>55219086

I AM Malaysian, but my parents are Indian-Malaysians

I was born in Malaysia but moved to Canada at like 5, so I grew up basically whitewashed, and I fucking love it

Want my entire family to be whitened because I realized at a young age how superior they are

I'm from the high caste Indians though.

#aryan
>>
I will tell you why a lot of white males are losing their girls to "shitskins". It's because you are too into yourself, your needs. White males have a very hard time showing their love towards their partners. NOT ALL WHITE MALES, but this younger generation are doomed.

>>55211781

I honestly do not care if you believe me or not. But i'm a "Shitskin" but my fiance and soon to be wife is German and Swiss. This did not shame my family because she was CHRISTIAN in some way. Now if she was muslim then yes I would have shamed my family.

>>55211877
>Deep inside no matter how much you like blacks or asians, you will always be happier with your own race.

I dont date my own race because Im attracted more towards white girls and I already have a mother.
>>
>>55219337
Shut up, moosefucker.
>>
File: Neeru-Bajwa-in-Punjabi-Suit.jpg (55 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
Neeru-Bajwa-in-Punjabi-Suit.jpg
55 KB, 400x543
I married a sikh indian, soooo... yeah I guess.

Can I still be a white nationalist?
>>
>>55211781
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.