[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should we enforce women to be Asian-tier (ie not letting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 620x350
How should we enforce women to be Asian-tier (ie not letting themselves go till much later like 50+) when to comes to aging?
>>
Not politics.
>>
>>55211587

The reasons asians age like shit is because they have some sort of defect and don't have half of the hormones they should have. If asian women had the same estrogen levels like western women they'd age the same
>>
>>55212692

but Asians age really well until they hit about 40-45. What's the problem?

White girls look like leather bags at around 30 thanks to the tanning craze that is just now starting to fade out.
>>
>>55212692
I think you got the Asians and whites messed up here buddy
>>
>>55211587

Be the kind of man that a woman bothers staying youthful for.
>>
>>55212692
>If asian women had the same estrogen levels like western women
Right, but they're superior in that sense, because more estrogen is more feminine.
>>
>>55214234

Adding more.

If you want your woman to stay youthful the way a '50s housewife might have, then you need to be of the same quality as a '50s husband. I.e. you need to earn enough money that she doesn't have to work or have lots of stress that would prompt her to age prematurely or stress-eat, and she should also have ample free time to exercise, take care of herself, and cook healthy meals. You don't deserve a '50s wife unless you can be a '50s husband, and unless you are also taking care of yourself and aging well.

But, good luck with that. Modern life generally requires two incomes and is full of stress, so it is probably better to go ahead and assume that your wife will age badly and gain weight, as will you.

Asian women often don't work after having kids, while their husbands work like 60-80 hours a week. I'm not sure the men are getting such a good deal.
>>
>>55214234
this tbf umbrahs
>>
Stop subsidising the corn industry
Ban sugar
>>
>>55214812
>stress-eat

Is self-cutting dead now? I remember it used to be popular with emos and stressed out women before that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.