[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is wrong with black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: Niggerz.jpg (301 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Niggerz.jpg
301 KB, 720x540
>Be at orientation for warehouse job
>Crowded assembly hall with speaker going over the ins and outs
>Groups of black girls being rude to the speaker the whole time and giving sarcastic answers to his questions
>Assembly gets over
>As I'm leaving I hear some middle aged black guy say "Man look at this funky ass white boy."
>As I'm in the parking lot the big guy with prison tattoos, who I was sitting next to, looks at me and says "Hey smile boy" as he drives by
>I'm not used to being surrounded by black people so I was wearing a stupid looking grin on my face the whole time during the assembly
>It was just my way of coping but apparently I offended this retard by smiling too much
>So in the span of three hours I see these people being rude, confrontational, and racist for no reason whatsoever

Seriously Wtf is wrong with these people?
>>
I work with blacks at my job. No problems at all. I know this is bait, but I know these aren't the first black people you've ever met so why ask a dumb question like that?
>>
>>55211388
>hiring women at a warehouse

For what purpose?
>>
>>55211595
Are you a social welfare client?
>>
No this is not bait. This happened on Friday during my Amazon orientation.
>>
>>55211595
>I work with blacks at my job.
but do you work at a low income labor job?
the people working at a warehouse are fair from educated upstanding people
it's mostly trailer trash and ghetto blacks
>>
Can we stop saying 'black people' they are not the problem, the problem is guetto niggers.
>>
File: snek.gif (115 KB, 140x248) Image search: [Google]
snek.gif
115 KB, 140x248
>>55211595
Sounds like Stockholm Syndrome to me
>>
>black
>people

Pick only one.
Also, I'd suggest getting as far away as possible from somewhere with as many of those asphalt apes as you describe, are you suicidal?
>>
>>55211388
Niggers.
>>
Is this the definition of "can't handle the banter"

>looks at me and says "Hey smile boy" as he drives by

Should have replied with

>sorry, just heard from my father
>>
>>55211388

Why do you call them people?
>>
>>55212125
>but do you work at a low income labor job?

I do. You get a mix of good blacks and bad ones, just like with every other race. The last white guy we hired ended up being a crackhead. My black bro is a hard worker and hates nigger culture.
>>
>>55211910
>Amazon orientation
>Smiling unironically

You are what I'd like to call a madman.

I did truck crew for Walmart, which was a shitty warehouse-like job. I mean, this was grueling work to the point where my calorie intake wasn't enough and I became borderline anorexic. Yet, I hear stories about Amazon being one of the shittiest places to work that makes Walmart a cake walk, and that the abuse is un-fucking-believable.
>>
>>55211388

>Black
>People

No. These 'people' go bananas at Mcdonalds
Job Fairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odf8AP32nX4
>>
>>55212464
How to get murdered in the hood: the post
>>
Nigs, nig.
>>
>>55211388
What isn't?
>>
>>55212661
>>55211910
Former Amazon monkey here. There's a fucking good reason why they're always hiring. That shithole is a revolving door of labor and they WILL treat you like shit.
>>
>>55211595
They're 10% of the populations and very much concentrated in urban communities. It's very true that many people have never met blacks outside of work, and obviously only low SES people work in a warehouse. I'm more surprised they aren't all illegal Hispanics.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 310x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 310x165
>>55211388
Lucky you weren't jumped.
They don't commit crime because they need to. They enjoy it.
>>
>>55212661
>>55212899
>>55211910
I've heard the horror stories. Holiday temp work for Amazon has violated worker's rights in a lot of countries.
>>
>>55211689
To meet a quota duh
>>
>>55211388
Black people just have more culture than whites so its hard to understand them sometimes since we come from a culture-less background.
>>
I only work part time so my body will be fine. Definitely right about the pieces of shit that work here though.

Remember last time I was working for Amazon. Heard a bell ringing. Asked nearby guy if we were having a fire drill. "Yea that's right" he says, guy next to him laughs. I walk halfway across the building and find out there is no fire drill 10 minutes later.
>>
>>55211595
>I know this is bait

Why would you say your own post is bait?
>>
Dat wuz me wite boi
We don wan no mo fuckin crackas smiley
Fite me bich
>>
they probably only noticed your smile b/c black people perpetually have a scowl on their face.
>>
File: martin-luther-king-day.jpg (18 KB, 424x350) Image search: [Google]
martin-luther-king-day.jpg
18 KB, 424x350
>>55211388
Nobody knows, it's just how they are. It's funny how they constantly accuse people of being racist but if you encounter a group of them they are extremely racist against everyone else. Best thing to do is not pay attention to them, especially when they cry wolf

As a whole whites should let them run around and do what they want, better to not get involved or listen to their whining. Not until they see the hypocrisy within themselves, they're acting out with the same bigotry that was given to them so why should they be given special treatment for it. They're two faced and immature as a race, I think this is what MLK was talking about.. blacks taking on the hateful, racist nature of whites instead of rising above it. The corruption of a peoples mind and soul is far worse than their relatively temporary exploitation, it's worse than slavery, that's what the bible is about
>>
>>55212899
>>55212661
>>55213037
Fuck Amazon

On average they walk 8-10 miles a day picking out items to ship

They're supposed to have robots, but haven't heard much about them

Faggots for not selling Confederate flags. I only shop there because I get $10 in gift cards every month
>>
>>55213445
>It's funny how they constantly accuse people of being racist but if you encounter a group of them they are extremely racist against everyone else.

The blacks that are racist aren't the fags that complain about racism. Though they are the ones that will attack you just for being white.
>>
They're kinda like women, they do shit tests all the time
>>
Tbf though your always going to meet dickheads in a job like that.
If there were a room crammed full of low skilled white workers then I'm sure you would have found at least one or two abrasive in some way.
>>
>It's funny how they constantly accuse people of being racist but if you encounter a group of them they are extremely racist against everyone else.
This. See openly racist blacks all the time yet they cry about being discriminated at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>55211388
Nigger sheboons are really bad at being fucking obnoxious. Sometimes a good slap across their cocksuckers is all they need, since they never had a father that did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf_BTCGs1gM
>>
>>55213861
Surely they have a bf or baby daddy to knock some sense into them
>>
>>55211388
You are too happy. Black people are generally not a happy people to strangers. You experienced black paranoia.
>>
File: tumblr_kqnwvv5f6K1qzu9hao1_500.jpg (165 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kqnwvv5f6K1qzu9hao1_500.jpg
165 KB, 500x697
>>55211388
Dude. Get on their level or be their bitch.
>>
niggas be trippin
>>
>Wanting to be an amazon warehouse lackee
>Wanting to work with niggers
>>
>>55214386
Niggers rarely have baby daddy around because that would require responsibility. But sheboons get worse in crowds, since they're very much like a pack of dogs. It's a sort of pack mentality where they see who is the alpha negress of the pack. Whichever is the most "ratchet" is the alpha bitch.

I consider myself a Niggerologist, and one thing you have to remember when you dealing with niggers, all joking aside, is that they're just simple animals.
>>
>>55212634
based
>>
File: Shiggy.png (380 KB, 318x565) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.png
380 KB, 318x565
>>55214541
You must be over 18 to browse this site.
>'Niggas' instead of 'niggers'
>'Be' instead of 'are'
>'Trippin'
>>
>>55213434
>>55214456
yep
>>
>>55211388
i work with niggers, i want to bring about the day of the rope.
>>
Used to work in Amazon in shipping

Two niggers on my shift that refused to do any physical labor and just stood at the end of a conveyor belt putting letters in a cage

Did have one Polish lad who was shit hot at the job and consistently ranted to me about the niggers
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.