[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously topic; let's talk about deporting anchor babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: reagan.jpg (55 KB, 605x445) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
55 KB, 605x445
Mind you this is NOT about deported illegals, but rather the spawn of illegals granted citizenship.

Trump wants to do it. Although I support it because fuck those people, it will be messy.

The author of the 14th Amendment stated it wasn't for granting citizenship to the offspring of foreign parents, he just never included it for whatever reason.

Can Trump? Should Trump? Will Trump?
>>
>>55211163
>Can Trump?

No. The 14th Amendment will have to be nullified through a two-thirds majority vote in Congress if I'm not mistaken.

>Should Trump?

An Amendment should be created that ends birthright citizenship.

>Will Trump?

No, he will not.
>>
>>55211316
14th Amendment is shit though. I can see that part happening.
>>
>>55211316
Doesn't the 14th amendment exclude children to foreign nationals, aliens, and ambassadors?

I think it was created so those with no other nationality could be citizens, ie, slaves.
>>
Can? I don't know, Congress might stall all plans.

Should? Yes. Texas and California have been changed for the worse. I am a foreigner in my own land here.

Will? I've only been alive through a few presidential campaigns, but promises don't tend to get delivered on.
>>
File: 1401357453729.png (124 KB, 545x592) Image search: [Google]
1401357453729.png
124 KB, 545x592
FUCK TRUMP!
We as latinos are united behind Jeb who supports amnesty for all illegals! Trump is a racist who only married white women unlike Jeb who wants more cultural diversity in america.

We as latinos have spoken and you will listen!
Jeb 2016!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>55211429
>Doesn't the 14th amendment exclude children to foreign nationals, aliens, and ambassadors?

Yes. The 14th Amendment doesn't grant citizenship just because an illegal is born here.
>>
>>55211386
>14th Amendment is shit though.

The 14th Amendment was ratified in 1868 when illegal immigration had never been considered even as a possibility, so understandably it has been misinterpreted and abused by loose constitutionalists ("liberals") who are only trying to win votes from illegals.

>I can see that part happening.

Unfortunately I can't see this happening. Not a single Democrat would vote to fix this Amendment, and you would probably have a number of RINO's who would do the same. I think it's a pipe dream.
>>
>>55211432
BUILD WALL
>>
File: 1445107409734.gif (349 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445107409734.gif
349 KB, 480x360
>>55211432
obvious false flag post anon
>>
14 amendment in it's original form did not include foreigners.

All congress has to do is highlight that aspect citing the history behind the amendment and boom,.. done deal.

There's really nothing more to it than that.
>>
>>55211429
>>55211500
>>55211725

>"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."
>>
how is he going to go about deporting legal citizens of the US exactly?
>>
>>55211163
is not going to happen suck up in it gringos
>>
>>55211316
>No. The 14th Amendment will have to be nullified through a two-thirds majority vote in Congress if I'm not mistaken.

No it won't. You only have to get supreme court justices to say that the 14th amendment doesn't make anchor babies citizens. "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" means people who are legal residents of the country, because if you're illegal or the child of illegals, you're subject to the Mexican government, not the American government.

The guy who actually wrote the damn citizenship clause blatantly said that it doesn't protect those subject to a foreign power.
>>
>>55211163
either deport them or abort them. Also please tie the tubes of the sows dropping these anchor babies on our shores.

you can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>55211825
But is an illegal citizen who is a foreign national under the jurisdiction of the US?

Wouldn't they be under the jurisdiction of where they hail from?
>>
>>55212111
>You only have to get supreme court justices to say that the 14th amendment doesn't make anchor babies citizens.

Well then we have to pray that Ginsburg stays alive until we have a Republican in the White House, otherwise it will not happen for many years.

>because if you're illegal or the child of illegals, you're subject to the Mexican government, not the American government.

I understand that is what you'd like to believe, or that is how you interpret the Amendment, but this is not so. The Mexican government has no legal authority to extradite children born in the United States and residing in the U.S. to Mexico, nor can they subject these children to their rule of law, so your last sentence is moot.

I think most of us can agree that there should be another Amendment that says the children born in the United States by illegal immigrants are not American citizens, but I'm looking at this realistically, and it is probably not going to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>55211163

14th amendment was with slaves in mind

there's ALREADY an exception in your laws for the children of diplomats, they don't get citizenships

not reason there can't be a law passed for anchor babies..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.