[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have two moms, but i hate having gay parents.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11
File: sad-teenager.preview.jpg (12 KB, 425x300) Image search: [Google]
sad-teenager.preview.jpg
12 KB, 425x300
Copied from leddit, /r/lgbt:
Before im ridiculed to death, i juts want to tell you why. Growing up, all the kids in my class would talk about there families and they would talk about how awesome there moms and dads were. But i didn't have a dad. I would often look at families with kids playing football or baseball with their dad and i often just played by myself. I would ask my mom who my dad was, and she would say that i don't have a dad. But i know that biologically impossible.
Going through puberty i never had a male person to express how it felt growing up and all these new feeling im getting. I often stayed up crying because ill never get have a dad who tells me "good job son" or who plays catch with me. Ill never get to feel the hands of my father as he pats my head, ill never get to get an ice cream with my dad, i will never get to camping with my dad, and i will never get to hear my dad say "i love you."

I tried to take my life once by cutting my wrist but moms caught me in time and now i go to psychologist.
But i cant say i hate having gay parents because it would go against what society thinks of me, i will labeled a homophobic bigot. I will become the enemy. all because i just want a dad.

i dont know what to do anymore.
>>
File: 1446877509673.jpg (28 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1446877509673.jpg
28 KB, 500x366
>>55211102
Good pasta
More to come. This is only the beginning.
>>
>>55211102
I'm hard already.
>>
>>55211102
Tbh this is precisely why I'll settle down with a woman instead of a man.

Children should have parents from both sexes
>>
>>55211102
Racist nazi bigot
>>
Gentlemen, We must endure the slings and arrows, and march around the Jericho of progressivism. We will be called Racist, we will be called Bigots, but this child is proof we are right. We will continue to march in the name of god, and their very world will crumble around them. Let the walls come tumblring down.
>>
People can argue against it as much as they want but the need for actual gender roles is hard coded in our dna.

It's not a coincedence that in most gay/lesbian couples there is a feminine type and a male type.
>>
>>55211102

Obvious troll post
>>
>>55211102
Good job son
>>
File: nldr.jpg (1 MB, 3736x2499) Image search: [Google]
nldr.jpg
1 MB, 3736x2499
>>55211102
you're being an ungrateful piece of shit, Vivio
>>
>>55211102
> ill never get have a dad who tells me "good job son"
I don't think my father has ever said this to me.

>or who plays catch with me.
Have done this.

>Ill never get to feel the hands of my father as he pats my head,
I got smacked a bit as a kid. I guess that counts.

>ill never get to get an ice cream with my dad,
Tfw lactose intolerant

>i will never get to camping with my dad,
Haven't done this either.

>and i will never get to hear my dad say "i love you."
Yeah, never heard this either.

I get the point though. People should have two parents. Mine were divorced at the age of 3.
>>
>>55213192
wtf are you me
>>
>>55213278
Are you from the Commonsoviet of Taxachusetts?
>>
>>ill never get to get an ice cream with my dad,
>Tfw lactose intolerant

non milk-based ice creams exist. lemon is the reference flavor, but most other fruit qualify. traditional milk-based ice cream is literally vanilla with flavor (eg. chocolate or anything non-fruit) added.
>>
>>55211102

http://qz.com/438469/the-science-is-clear-children-raised-by-same-sex-parents-are-at-no-disadvantage/

It sounds like that guy just has shitty moms. I'm a lesbian and I would happily play catch, go fishing, go camping, get ice cream, etc., with my son if I had one.

Plenty of quality people are gay. What are they supposed to do? Marry someone of the opposite sex and live in misery? Forgo having kids altogether, even though they'd make great parents? No thanks. It's not like society steals children away from mothers whose husbands have died, so obviously there will always be SOME kids out there that don't have a dad or don't have a mom, so who cares if a few lesbians have sons? ON AVERAGE they turn out fine.
>>
>>55213405
nope alabama
>>
>>55213130
Says the neckbeard weeaboo still living at his mommys house at the age of 25.
>>
He knows how black people feel.
>>
>>55213775
Close enough.
>>
>>55213732
merrifat detected
>>
>>55213732
Every woman thinks that she could be a good father, but the reality is that they simply can't.

Gender equality may be a laudable enough goal, but simply isn't biological reality. Women cannot provide for a child what men can provide. Women can never be fathers. It doesn't matter how earnest your attempt is, you cannot do it.
>>
>>55211102
So were you adopted?
If so your father and mother are either dead (unfortunate) or purposefully abandoned you (in which case you should be grateful to your lesbian parents for fucking feeding you and putting a roof over your head)
>>
>>55211102
> was in the fucking endless immigration line at the airport returning to the USA once.
> Liberal fucking Maryland
> Right before me in line was a "family" with two degenerate lesbian "moms" and two children, one white girl about 4 and one shitskin boy about 12.
>Boy was misbehaving in line and moms didn't give a shit.
>I looked a the boy and gave him a simple shake of my head, saying "this is a serious situation. you should behave more respectfully" with my eyes alone.
> kid straightened up and behaved properly in an instant.
> tfw I was more a father to him in that moment than he'll ever experience the rest of his fucking awful life.
>>
>>55214024
Orphans should be raised as solders, so that they may fight for those who have families.
>>
>>55214004
A woman will never understand what it means to be a man. A man will never understand what it means to be a woman.
>>
>>55213732
>it's my right to have kids even though they will feel like shit knowing that they will never have the experience of a real family
>>
>>55214113
whoah there sen. armstrong, your nanomachines are showing again
>>
>>55213732
>Marry someone of the opposite sex and live in misery?
Men can and often do it, yes. Pleasurebots can't?
>>
>>55214113
Kim Jong-Un, please go
>>
>>55214113
Your army would be 90% black then.
>>
File: topkek.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
topkek.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>55214255
>>
>>55214113
They could have a spartan like upbringing and education and be wards of the state until 21
>>
File: 22_StalinApe2[1].jpg (81 KB, 955x597) Image search: [Google]
22_StalinApe2[1].jpg
81 KB, 955x597
>>55214255
You think that the Soviets were the only ones who wanted half-ape super soldiers?
>>
>>55211829

Biscum slut pls leave
>>
Although I think kids should have parents of both sexes, they're overglorifying stereotypes of some parents.

For example, I rarely ever played sports with my dad growing up. He just watched them on TV. This is just another instance of people romanticizing something they've never had, when the reality isn't as good as you imagine.
>>
>>55211102

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1124279/

>Deaf lesbian couple opts for their in vitro child to be born deaf like themselves
>>
>>55213192
>lactose intolerant
Of course niggers aren't know for being great dads.
>>
>>55213732
going camping or fishing or whatever with your mom is nothing like with your dad, and there is shit a father and his son can talk about that the boy would never talk about with his mom.
And be real, how many lesbians will know how to teach the boy practical guy shit, like building a shed or repairing a car?
>>
File: qt bosnian.jpg (186 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
qt bosnian.jpg
186 KB, 679x960
>>55214626
Can we just fucking kill them yet?
>>
>>55214589
somehow I agree with you, the fact that playing sports with your dad reminds me of the 90's.
I haven't such things with my father, but it was really pleasant to do something together, fight, eat, go outside and hear manly and wild stories from when he was young.
>>
>>55214656
My father is actually islandnigger(English and Scottish). He's not lactose intolerant.

My mother is also an islandnigger... just from a different island. Pic related.
>>
>>55214760
but she said she adopted from an orphanage. is a child better off there instead of having two moms?
>>
>>55213732
Surely there is no political pressure behind those studies. We know social sciences are the purest form of science, not beholden to politics at all.
>>
>>55213732
I'm going to tell you right now as the child of a single mom. No moms cannot be fathers. The closest I ever got to a father was my maternal grandfather and even then it was different. All I wanted growing up was a father but my mother denied me that (no he didn't leave, she had a sperm donor from a clinic and did that whole thing). So yeah go fuck yourself. She tried as best she could but it never worked out. I ended up in this awkward situation growing up where I'd latch onto male figures in my life, usually teachers, constantly. Don't have kids. For their sake. Adopt some cats or a large german shepard or something.
>>
>>55211102
I'm sorry you feel bad, but it's no reason to cut your wrists. My grandfather never met his father (he died while my grandfather was in the womb), and he never cut himself over it.
>>
I think it's ridiculous for the parents not to listen to their child's needs and would label him a bigot or homophobe for wanting a father. I also challenge the veracity of this story as I sincerely and genuinely doubt any psychologist would ever have that reaction to a child saying he desired a father figure in his life.

At the same time I would also like to point out that the vast majority of gay parents empathize with their child's desires to be active with their opposite sex parent and do what they can to accommodate them. The majority of gay-parented children were divorced after having the child and the child has a relationship with both his newly gay parent and his non-gay parent. Stories like this one that try to portray any and all gays as trying to hide that they even have a father or are trying to brainwash their children into accepting their lifestyle as valid are generally invented by the anti-gay right in order to fight against gay parenting. Of course that's why these stories do so well on /pol/
>>
>>55214626
I want to say this can't possibly be real, but it's 2015, COME ON!

I'm on my phone, so that particular link is difficult to deal with, please tell me; are they purposely changing the dna to make the child deaf? Are they really being allowed to get away with it? Post links to SJWs defending this, or not, if there is still hope.
>>
>>55214626
the most retarded thing ive read today. theres 5 hours left on that day but i think its safe to assume that nothing will beat that
>>
>>55215115
Yeah no, tons of gay couples either adopt or in the case of lesbians, use a sperm donor
>>
>>55215134
I didn't bother to read it all, but they picked out a deaf guy with several generations of deafness to be the sperm donor.
>>
>>55211102

UPDATE:
https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/3rxu5o/im_the_child_of_two_moms_but_i_dont_want_gay/
>>
>>55215448
>Im just afraid i might grow up to be bad father because i dont know what dads do.
Holy shit man, cuts deep.
>>
>>55213732
A mother can never be a father, simple as that. Aside of doing so-called 'manly' activities.
You could never give advice to a son about the weird changes he goes through during his puberty because your body lived through other changes. Your sexuality
is also different from that of a male, so you could never truly relate to it. Do you really believe that a boy would feel comfortable asking one of his moms how to hide a hard-on or having a wet dream accident?
However hard you try, a male child needs a male role model to grow up healthy.
>>
File: 635714694394906243.jpg (50 KB, 485x478) Image search: [Google]
635714694394906243.jpg
50 KB, 485x478
>>55215448
>Im just afraid i might grow up to be bad father because i dont know what dads do
>>
>>55213732
The point of
>play catch, go fishing, go camping, get ice cream, etc., with my son if I had one.
Isn't just to do it, it's to do something with your father. Father-son bonding m80.
>>
>>55215448
All those fucking comments telling him to be grateful for what he has
Holy fucking shit this makes me mad
Pic unrelated
>>
>>55215978
it's reddit, what did you expect?
rationalism?
logic?
they're bunch of kucks trying to write something "appealing" to the rest of SJW so they can be up-voted and say "i did good, now I'm going to suck BBC"
pic is very related, anon.
>>
>>55215448
>b-but there are kids of single parents out there
>ur just a biggoted troll
>etc
Jesus Christ is that all leddit posters can respond with? Where is their empathy?
>>
>>55215788
>how to hide a hard-on or having a wet dream accident?

I've had to explain to my 8 year old why he can't jack off in public. I am not looking forward to the talks that you describe.
>>
>>55215788
What the fuck? I never asked my dad anything sexual ever. They teach that shit in school, and honestly the internet filled in any awkward gaps for me.
>>
>>55216255
No one really does. But at least a man can give his son valid advice, because we all went through it.

I'd never dream of giving my daughter advice once she has her first period, because I only know whatever I heard about it back in school.
>>
I had one mom and nothing else when growing up and I didn't fucking cry about it, what's with these people
>>
>>55214924

He might have been adopted by a normal couple if they had not came along.
>>
>>55214153
What about cross dressers and trannys then?
>>
>>55216370
Well, that's you then. My dad took me aside to have the talk with him. It was a great comfort for me to know that my father (and my mother too) didn't regard sexuality as something indecent which mustn't be discussed at home.
>>
>>55216455
>because I only know whatever I heard about it back in school.

Same here.

Every 3 weeks she shits blood... Something, something... tampons
>>
File: 1310497604344.jpg (71 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1310497604344.jpg
71 KB, 600x597
>>55213732
It won't be the same. There's no way. A mom can't be a dad. A boy will never have the same relationship with a woman as he has with a man. If you put a boy to this world without a father you will have robbed something from him. There's no way around it.
>>
>>55213192
>People should have two parents. Mine were divorced at the age of 3.
>3

They shouldn't have gotten married so young, desu.
>>
>>55213732
NO ONE WNTS TO GO HUNTING AND FISHING WITH THEIR CREEPY LEFTY DYKE "MOM".
>>
>>55215448
That hit a little close to home.
>>
>>55217336

This.

She can't even teach you how to write your name in the snow.
>>
>>55213499
>vanilla with flavor (eg. chocolate or anything non-fruit) added.
Retard.
>>
>>55211829
Dont pass your faggotry down to another generation.
>>
lol i got banned from saying transsexuality is a mental disorder and shouldnt be treated with respect
>>
>>55218030
IT'S 2015 ANON THE TRUTH IS RACIST/MISOGYNIST/OPPRESSIVE
OMFG
>>
>>55216643
What did he tell you? Mine didn't say shit
>>
>>55216255
That he'd have to wait 20 years for the Supreme Court to legalize it?
>>
>>55216624

>Delusional people don't know what it's like to be the gender they desperately wish they were

What exactly is logically inconsistent here?
>>
>>55215035

Come from a single mother home. She was and is great. But she could never teach me the things a male could have.

Much like the poster replied to, I sought male role models but found none. So TV and movies taught me how to "be a man." Turned out okay I guess. No replacement for a real father though.
>>
>>55215448
>[removed]
>Glance to right side
>Safe Space :^) :):#:#;33:D

I genuinely hate reddit and absolutely everyone on there. The fact that those disgusting shitstains would censor this guy just enrages me.

Good fucking lord.
>>
>>55216370

>Your school and the internet replaced your father for you

Says a lot about your family tbqh family
>>
>>55219098
Honestly I'm not going to try to pretend my family was ever cohesive, but I'm just trying to make the point that I survived without having a dependence on my father for things like this.
>>
>>55217251
kek
>>
>>55219283
Survived vs flourished...
>>
>>55213732
>What are they supposed to do? Marry someone of the opposite sex and live in misery? Forgo having kids altogether, even though they'd make great parents? No thanks.
Proof gays are selfish twats.

You don't deserve kids.
>>
>Sample size: 1
>"There are many others like me..."

Sure.
Not supporting anything until I can see something convincing. There must be studies from reputable sources surely.
>>
>>55211102
hahahaha your life is so sad!! you will never see your dad! accept it!
go on with your stupid life or just end what you started by killing yourself.
>>
>>55211102
get two dads, nigga. problem solved
>>
>>55213192
>>55213278

Atleast you have a father you can project your disappointment towards. Even a father who ditched his duty can be thought of as a bad father. That kid has nothing.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.