[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over. We asked for it. >In a stunning intervie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: europeancaliphate.jpg (69 KB, 377x256) Image search: [Google]
europeancaliphate.jpg
69 KB, 377x256
It's over. We asked for it.

>In a stunning interview, the Maronite patriarch of Antioch, Cardinal Bechara Boutros al-Rahi, has contended that Islam has a clear, two-pronged strategy to take over Europe: religion and procreation.

>The Cardinal also said that Muslims “identify anything that comes from the West as Christian per se. All Western politics is Christian politics, it is a new crusade. They say that Christians are the remains of the Crusades and of Western imperialism,” he said.

>For the Muslims, the Cardinal said, “the practice of the faith is essential and fundamental. In Saudi Arabia they go to Friday prayers even if they need a walking stick. They know the Koran by heart, and when they talk they often cite it. The same is not true for Christians who do not refer either to the Bible or the teachings of the Church.”

>http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/06/patriarch-antioch-muslims-want-conquer-europe-faith-birthrate/

Why are we Europeans people of so little faith, /pol/ ?
>>
>>55210590
>Why are we Europeans people of so little faith, /pol/ ?
Jews
>>
>>55210590

Jews
>>
Jews
>>
>>55210590
Jews

don't worry guys, I'm working on a religion to fill the void that is caused by the media tarnishing christianitys prowess
>>
>>55210590
Jews
>>
>>55210660
>>55210687
>>55210729
Jews are also of little faith, and they will always try to spread their ideas and influence. We are just weak for falling for it while Islam is Nazi tier and proud
>>
Judaism.
>>
Probably the Juden
>>
Why exactly do muslims want to turn Europe into an oppressive third world shithole like the middle east.

Don't say the Jews.
>>
>>55210835
because Islam must prevail I guess
>>
Juden
>>
>>55210590

Religion itself is a cancer.
Christianity forced Europe to accept inferiority towards the jews by accepting the "truth" of the Bible which is centered around the jews.
The character of Jeshua of Nazareth is the one of the original social justice warrior, the ebodyment of degeneracy is Jesus.

Europe should embrace a form of conservative, race-positive atheism, while keeping some cultural elements of christianity that is.
>>
>>55210835
The Jews
>>
Jews
>>
>>55210590
kikes
>>
We need a new, strong European religion for all whitey to unite behind.

I'm going to write one, chuck me some ideas please.
>>
Who controls the Jews? Is our hate towards the Jews a deception on another level? Maybe our enemy still remains clandestine.
Just a thought, not shilling.
>>
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/06/blade-jihad-extremists-embrace-knife-as-tool-terror/
NUFFIN!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.