[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain to leave the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Britishempire.jpg (29 KB, 397x300) Image search: [Google]
Britishempire.jpg
29 KB, 397x300
news.sky.com/story/1583557/pm-to-set-out-demands-for-keeping-uk-in-europe

≥Mr Cameron is outlining his list of reforms on Tuesday, and may push for the UK to leave the union if the changes aren't made.
>>
I thought you were never in it. You are in it, like everyone else? Why are you not on the Euro, then?
>>
>>55210489
We are, but we will not adopt the Euro. In '97, Blair introduced 5 economic tests that would need to be passed and they all failed. Gordon Brown in 2007 made it clear Britain would not join. Technically all member states have to join at some point, but we never have or will.
>>
>>55210138

Just pass me the leave button, I'll press it for you UK. No more feet dragging.

I'm doing you a favour so you're welcome.
>>
>>55210489
European integration is incomplete. UK will hold a referendum, the EU will do whatever it takes to undermine it. This isn't the first time the US has been prompted to choose a side in Europe, sure do hope the Brits knows what they're doing.
>>
>>55210489
There is European Union, which is a political/social/demographic zone and Eurozone, which is a monetary zone.

>EU counts 28 members.
>EZ counts 19 members.
>>
My Grandfather did not kill Nazi scum, to be told by younger Nazi scum what he can and can't do in his own country.
>>
File: dave.jpg (28 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
28 KB, 580x326
>>55210138
Dave has no intention of leaving Europe, but he's fucked himself into a corner because Europe has no intention of compromising for a better deal.

He might get some small, superficial thing out of this and it won't be immigration control, it will be lauded as some epic victory and we all stop moaning about the EU now.
>>
>>55210138
>may push for the UK to leave the union if the changes aren't made
That lying kuck. He's desperate for Britain to stay in. I think the EU will dissolve regardless of how we vote, however.
>>
>>55213069
>I think the EU will dissolve regardless of how we vote, however.

It's hanging on by a fucking thread thanks to the immigrant invasion.
>>
>>55210138
How fucking hilarious is the Tory party?
They're CONSERVATIVES who aren't supposed to believe in TRANSNATIONAL politics and yet are the only major party prepared to be in.
They're also RIGHT WING but want a larger government to be a big brother with more spy powers and have imposed more restrictions on every day life.

Daily reminder that if you're a Tory voter you should be shot.
>>
>>55212949
Even if it is something pathetic like a guarantee that Britain will not be forced into closer union (i.e. a formalisation of what already exists), Dave will claim it justifies a Yes vote. The voters will only see that he was humiliated and that the EU doesn't give a shit about us. I really don't think he is very bright, he has gone about this nearly as badly as he went about the Scottish referendum.
>>
>>55213261
It's laughable.
Also, even if the EU referendum fails in 2017 and we pathetically stay in, we all know that UKIP will either get a significant amount of seats in 2020 or people will demand a new one.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1994) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1994
UK is going to blow up the EU by leaving and it will happen THIS month
>>
The migration crisis has pushed more people toward wanting to leave.

Germany's handling of this situation has been an absolute and utter failure.

>COME ONE COME ALL!
>W-WAIT can someone else take some pls?
Get kucked Goymany.
>>
File: dave2.jpg (185 KB, 831x466) Image search: [Google]
dave2.jpg
185 KB, 831x466
>>55213395

CAMERON WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED
>>
>>55213395
>Singapore banner in background

>Xi Jing Ping met with Singapore today in some historic visit or something
>>
I assume most people on here want us to leave so it will hasten the collapse / boost your leaving campaigns. or maybe you just want to be in the eu with people who actually stand by it
>>
>>55213455
>Germany's handling of this situation has been an absolute and utter failure.
There is an excellent chance that there will have been a revolution and mass deportations in Germany by the time of the vote. Sweden too. UKIP will just say 'You don't want to end up like them, do you?' and people will vote Out.
>>
>>55210138
Bollocks.
Dave will advise staying in the EU no matter what.
They could literally just tell him to fuck himself and he will push to stay in.

Reform is impossible.
Open borders are non negotiable.
Anything significant will need the consent of all member states, and that is something that would take years,and is unlikely to happen at all.
>>
>>55213663
Oh fuck please make this happen, when is the vote again? 2017?
>>
File: 3415126.png (166 KB, 402x392) Image search: [Google]
3415126.png
166 KB, 402x392
Let us build a better economic union, Dad.
>>
File: anglosphere.gif (65 KB, 470x211) Image search: [Google]
anglosphere.gif
65 KB, 470x211
>>55213781
It could have been so perfect
>>
>>55213907
*will be
>>
>>55213395
That pig on Cameron
>>
>>55213179
LETS HAVE CORBYN DROWN US LIKE SWEDEN YEY.
>>
>>55213719
Either 2016 or 2017. Most pundits say October 2016 but Cameron is struggling with the negotiations so I suspect later.
>>
>>55213709
What makes you so sure he wouldn't campaign for out? He probably knows the immigrants are going to destroy EU.
>>
>>55214210
>What makes you so sure he wouldn't campaign for out?
He is in the pocket of globalists and pro-EU businessmen. He is also distinctly narrow minded so he is unlikely to question the status quo.
>>
>Kekchanese having any faith whatsoever in the Conservatives or Cameron

Children.
>>
>>55214210
You think he, or anybody from his social background, gives a shit about the cultural/racial purity of Britain? The upper class will be safe in their postmodern castles long after the rest of the couuntry has descended into chaos.
>>
Heres how it will go down by the way.

Cameron will get some small thing from the EU and claim it as a victory and that we should vote to remain in.

The funny thing is other EU states refuse to throw him a bone and give him a small concession. It is pretty clear that France and Germany despise the UK for acting as if they are a special case and above the other EU states.

Eventually they will give Cameron something to try and keep the EU alive. UK leaving would not be good for the EU.
>>
>>55214210
Have you ever heard a word David Cameron has ever said?

He once said that Britain has too many white christian faces.
>>
>>55212949
This. His only real mistake was misjudging how much the public's opinions of the EU was on the edge of turning. All it took was the refugee crisis, and the resulting mismanagement on the continent to push the fence-sitters into an OUT majority. If it'd never happened, I'm fairly certain the referendum would have ended in us staying in, with a differential of about 10-15% (not that comfortable perhaps, but enough to stay the calls for another vote for another term or two).

Now though, I'm getting more confident that an OUT result is likely. Of course, it's still ~2 years away, and that's an eternity in which public opinion can be swayed back the other way, especially with the lingering unease over global conflicts or potential ones. As we all know, the threat of war usually has the effect of bolstering the status quo, so I wouldn't be surprised if the referendum ends in a very, very close result for either side.

However, the grumblings in Cameron's own party are getting louder, so he'll HAVE to let ministers campaign independently, or risk splitting the party in two and letting Labour in in 2020. Plus, the out campaign certainly has the more charismatic public face at present. The europhiles will need to ramp up their industry representatives big time to overcome it.

It's weird though. With all the financial backing available, and all the potential advertising managers/companies at their disposal, how has BSE ended up with such a lacklustre launch? It's almost like nobody in charge really has their hearts in it.
>>
>>55213395
WHERES THE FUCKING NUKES AT CLOGLAND! I WAS PROMISED NUKES ON 11.3 AND 11.5, BUT THERE WERE NO FUCKING NUKES!
>>
>>55210138
>David Cameron threatening the EU as if he has influence whatsoever
He actually did it the absolute madman
>>
>>55213907
>no NZ

Do you even Anglo, cunt?
>>
>>55214586
But your flag is there, second from left, Australia.
>>
>>55214586
>>55214634
New Zealand has morphed into Greater Australia.
>>
>>55213395
Spiderman soon fellow /pol/acks
>>
>>55214369
>Of course, it's still ~2 years away, and that's an eternity in which public opinion can be swayed back the other way
The migrant crisis is only going to get worse. When SHTF in Germany the EU will be doomed. If it happens before the referendum we will vote Out, if it happens afterwards the EU will be doomed anyway.

>>55214528
According to some /pol/ack the arrows stood for broken arrows, so nukes were stolen on 11.3 and 11.5. This was kept quiet but the nukes will go off at some point soon. Sounds like bollocks t.b.h f@m.
>>
>>55214975
Oh, absolutely. I personally think the EU is beyond saving now, even if the crisis is solved in some way. The damage is done, the public across Europe have seen the weaknesses and fundamental flaws underpinning the whole structure. It just remains to be seen if the UK will hasten its collapse by leaving early, or if there'll be a more consensual disbanding at a later date.

Smarter minds than ours will definitely have planned for such an outcome years ago. If it ends up in a later, less destructive split, I'd imagine it'll be a long, gentle affair, with the UK, France, Germany and the other rich nations cushioning the blow as much as possible, allowing smaller, less integrated ones to get out first without total currency collapse, whilst preserving Europe's trading power with the rest of the world. It won't be easy, but it's vital that it's a controlled split if we don't want to see the minor but appreciable good that's come from the EU go to waste.
>>
>>55215485
If you split it's going to be as disastrous as possible in order to weaken as many countries as the EU heads are able, so they can either punish or control them in the aftermath.
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (23 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
23 KB, 600x330
>>55210138
>implying the UK actually will leave the EU
Reminder: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>55214975
>According to some /pol/ack the arrows stood for broken arrows, so nukes were stolen on 11.3 and 11.5. This was kept quiet but the nukes will go off at some point soon

They were supposed to GO OFF at those dates.
It was retconned since they did not.

Like all the other failed prophecies.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.